Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Our youth is and should be in Christ rather than in these decaying physical bodies in which we dwell. They [these bodies] are part of our stewardship, but doing our best we are still unable to stop moving toward the dust from which we came. Fortunately, for those who have truly met the Master there is more than that!
Joh 11:26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
I often think that's why I still feel young.

• Love
Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You aren’t invisible. At various times and places I use an avatar of the avatar from the movie Avatar.

View attachment 40352
I know I'm not really invisible. God sees me and my family and friends see me. So they are really all who matter. It's good to have a voice on this site so that we can all see each other. And my avatar is of people I know sharing bread in my church's meeting.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. It is NOT a good morning.

This means I'm going to have to go out and buy a bag of emergency beans. It's really a sign of poor pantry management. I have to say that my wife is in charge of the pantry. Never mind that I'm the only one who drinks coffee in the house and my son who lives only 20 minutes away is my supplier.... but sigh........ I've run out of beans. I knew this yesterday, but forgot to do anything about it. I'm having a shot of depresso.

1705850125039.png

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This means I'm going to have to go out and buy a bag of emergency beans. It's really a sign of poor pantry management. I have to say that my wife is in charge of the pantry. Never mind that I'm the only one who drinks coffee in the house and my son who lives only 20 minutes away is my supplier.... but sigh........ I've run out of beans. I knew this yesterday, but forgot to do anything about it. I'm having a shot of depresso.

View attachment 40385
I feel your pain.

HUGS

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 40385
I have had one cup but my eyelids are heavy so it may be time to break my rule and have another one... cup of coffee that is.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dad is home. Picked him up Wednesday. Had the EMS out twice so far. His catheter got twisted and I couldn't fix it.
Took him to emergency. Then this morning he slid off the chair, I couldn't get him up.
His legs are real weak and he is refusing to eat. Taking it one day at a time.
I'll be back as soon as I can spend some time.
Keep us in your prayers
Much Love
Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dad is home. Picked him up Wednesday. Had the EMS out twice so far. His catheter got twisted and I couldn't fix it.
Took him to emergency. Then this morning he slid off the chair, I couldn't get him up.
Keep us in your prayers
Much Love
Hugs
Sounds familiar from family I have had. Will be sending prayers.

• Love
Reactions: Ziggy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep us in your prayers
Much Love
Hugs
Praying for you both.

• Love
Reactions: dev553344 and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is better. Dad is back in the hospital for awhile. Bladder infection under control, but lost his taste for awhile. Said everything tasted yucky. But was better today. Doc says he has congestive heart failure but not critical. Having troubles swallowing and his tummey is aggravated. Don't know how long he will be there until he goes back to rehab or comes home.
But he looks better today. I went over and gave him a shave. He hates those prickly whiskers juabbing into his neck lol.
He ate a little bit then took a nap. So I come home to let us both get some rest.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I know the Lord hears them, and I do too.
I'm gonna roam a bit around the forum and see what trouble I can get into LOL

1707331507294.png
:D
Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is better. Dad is back in the hospital for awhile. Bladder infection under control, but lost his taste for awhile. Said everything tasted yucky. But was better today. Doc says he has congestive heart failure but not critical. Having troubles swallowing and his tummey is aggravated. Don't know how long he will be there until he goes back to rehab or comes home.
But he looks better today. I went over and gave him a shave. He hates those prickly whiskers juabbing into his neck lol.
He ate a little bit then took a nap. So I come home to let us both get some rest.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I know the Lord hears them, and I do too.
I'm gonna roam a bit around the forum and see what trouble I can get into LOL

View attachment 41319
:D
Hugs
Great to hear he's eating again. Thanks for the update!

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy