Apostle Paul Showed The Antichrist MUST Come First

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan HAS NO FLESH BODY, never has and never will.

Well duh, I never said he had a flesh. He is a SPIRIT. A spirit of disobedience within men! Geez.

So of course his 'place' is behind a symbolic veil in the heavenly dimension, where ALSO the angels dwell.

Speculation. You make it up.

All... Christians that I know well understand this.

Not these Christian and those with wisdom of Christ.

How is it that you do not, especially since it is well shown written in God's Word, like Job 1 & 2??

Because you are being brainwashed by tradition.

You sound like a Jew that only believes in the sky around the earth as heaven, which is actually part of the material creation of matter. That would make God Himself as being made up of material matter when Apostle John said "God is a Spirit"!

LOL. Silly false accusation. You have no idea what I believe according to Word of God.

You are not being honest; just admit it, you don't really believe in that other dimension of existence made of Spirit called Heaven where God's Abode and the angels are, including Satan and his angels.

Humm...mmm.. Does the Scripture actually tach that? "other dimension of existence" Satan and angels was in heaven where God is?

Even what I underlined above reveals your faulty understanding on the matter.

I take that you cannot receive the love of the Truth on what I have wrote about Satan walking among the angels (messengers) in kingdom of Heaven (congregation on earth).

It's also thus obvious that you don't believe what Jesus showed in Luke 16 about the two places in the heavenly divided by a great fixed gulf that Lazarus and the rich man were taken to after they died.

Do you realize it is a parable? Do you know what a parable means? Do you realize that the rich man represents Jews who had spiritual riches while Lazarus represents the Gentiles who sat outside the house (of Israel) while the dogs licking his sores signify spiritual sickness?

Yeah spiritual discernment is what you need to understanding.

Here is biblical study on Lazarus.

The Job 1:6-12 verses are taking place in HEAVEN at God's Throne! And it's about a conversation between GOD and Satan!

Yeah, I see that the tradition deceived you on this. Most Christians thought too. But nope.. not in literal heaven as you thought. :)

Thus YOU LIED AGAINST THE CONTEXT... of that Job 1:6-12 Scripture!

And that is what YOU are, a LIAR.

Typical response from someone who has refused to receive the love of the truth....or perhaps is spiritually blind.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speculation. You make it up.
Nope, not made up. God's Word reveals there are ONLY 2 different dimensions of existence, this 'earthly' dimension we live in, and the 'heavenly' dimension where God and the angels dwell in. If you are confusing that 'heavenly' dimension with the sky around the earth, like many of the Jews do, then no wonder you can't understand much of The Bible as written.

Material matter = 4 basic states: solid, liquid, gas, vapor. The sky atmosphere around the earth is part of God's material creation of matter, in a combination of the gaseous, vapor, liquid states. That is NOT where God and the angels are. Likewise, the whole universe is about God's creation of the 'material' creation of matter.

Yet there exists another dimension that is NOT made of material matter, but instead is made of Spirit. And that is the dimension of the 'heavenly' where God and the angels dwell, including Satan and his. In Luke 16 Jesus showed that the abode of 'hell' is across a great fixed gulf on the other side where Abraham and Lazarus were. Jesus would not lie about the order in Luke 16.

Not these Christian and those with wisdom of Christ.
All... Christians that HEED God's Word as written well understand this matter about God's Heavenly Abode and this earthly abode of material matter. If you do not understand this, then it also means you don't understand Matthew 10:28 of why the soul is not killed if the flesh is killed.

Because you are being brainwashed by tradition.
Not me, but you, by your Jewish Talmud traditions of Judaism.

LOL. Silly false accusation. You have no idea what I believe according to Word of God.
Since you don't understand about the 'heavenly' dimension being one of Spirit, then you default to a false belief in a heaven of the sky only, which is a common Jewish belief. That's why you also probably believe that the 'soul' dies with the flesh, and must be resurrected with the flesh, another common false Jewish belief.

Humm...mmm.. Does the Scripture actually tach that? "other dimension of existence" Satan and angels was in heaven where God is?
Hell is in a place of separation, in the 'heavenly' dimension. Or maybe you believe the old pagan superstition that the abode of 'hell' is in the center of the earth somewhere? You might want to read what Jesus showed about hell and the rich man in Luke 16.

I take that you cannot receive the love of the Truth on what I have wrote about Satan walking among the angels (messengers) in kingdom of Heaven (congregation on earth).
Now that does sound crazy. Scripture proof? The Job 1 & 2 examples are about Satan appearing before God's Throne, IN HEAVEN. And most likely, the angels that appeared before God's Throne with Satan were Satan's angels that rebelled with him.

Do you realize it is a parable? Do you know what a parable means? Do you realize that the rich man represents Jews who had spiritual riches while Lazarus represents the Gentiles who sat outside the house (of Israel) while the dogs licking his sores signify spiritual sickness?
That's what the Jews think, that Jesus was just giving a parable. Nah... Jesus was revealing what Paradise really is like, with a great fixed border dividing one side from the other side of hell where the rich man was taken to. Jesus would not describe those things about Paradise if it was just made up, regardless of being a parable. How can we be sure of this? Simple...

With Jesus' parables, He always used something REAL when giving it as a metaphor or analogy. Like the parable of the tares of the field, He used REAL items involving agriculture, even though the meaning was actually about different seeds of people and the harvest at His future coming, and the wicked cast into the lake of fire.

So the Luke 16 description of Paradise was REAL while Lazarus and the rich man may have been just part of a story.

In Luke 23:43, Jesus told the malefactor crucified with Him that believed on Him, that he would be with Him that day in Paradise. So that's a link to that idea of Paradise He gave in Luke 16 being very real.

You need serious help in Bible study.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, not made up.

Yes. Here's why...

God's Word reveals there are ONLY 2 different dimensions of existence, this 'earthly' dimension we live in, and the 'heavenly' dimension where God and the angels dwell in.

Where does it say exactly in Scripture? Two different dimensions of existence. You make it up.

If you are confusing that 'heavenly' dimension with the sky around the earth, like many of the Jews do, then no wonder you can't understand much of The Bible as written.

LOL...

Material matter = 4 basic states: solid, liquid, gas, vapor. The sky atmosphere around the earth is part of God's material creation of matter, in a combination of the gaseous, vapor, liquid states. That is NOT where God and the angels are. Likewise, the whole universe is about God's creation of the 'material' creation of matter.

(Yawning...) Like I did not know that.

Yet there exists another dimension that is NOT made of material matter, but instead is made of Spirit. And that is the dimension of the 'heavenly' where God and the angels dwell, including Satan and his. In Luke 16 Jesus showed that the abode of 'hell' is across a great fixed gulf on the other side where Abraham and Lazarus were. Jesus would not lie about the order in Luke 16.

Okay... (patting on your back with a concern for you)

All... Christians that HEED God's Word as written well understand this matter about God's Heavenly Abode and this earthly abode of material matter. If you do not understand this, then it also means you don't understand Matthew 10:28 of why the soul is not killed if the flesh is killed.

Blah blah blah...

Not me, but you, by your Jewish Talmud traditions of Judaism.

Never studied it or apply it to my doctrine at all. So nope, you're wrong to assume that.

Since you don't understand about the 'heavenly' dimension being one of Spirit, then you default to a false belief in a heaven of the sky only, which is a common Jewish belief. That's why you also probably believe that the 'soul' dies with the flesh, and must be resurrected with the flesh, another common false Jewish belief.

Common Jewish belief this, false Jewish belief that. You do not make any sense.

Hell is in a place of separation, in the 'heavenly' dimension. Or maybe you believe the old pagan superstition that the abode of 'hell' is in the center of the earth somewhere?

I never said that or believed that. Here you go again, false accusation.

You might want to read what Jesus showed about hell and the rich man in Luke 16.

LOL. Go read that link! Its not a literal hell at all.

Now that does sound crazy. Scripture proof? The Job 1 & 2 examples are about Satan appearing before God's Throne, IN HEAVEN. And most likely, the angels that appeared before God's Throne with Satan were Satan's angels that rebelled with him.

You are reading into that thinking God is talking about how Satan physically walked among the angels in heaven right before God. You have no clues but deceived by traditional teachings.

That's what the Jews think, that Jesus was just giving a parable. Nah... Jesus was revealing what Paradise really is like, with a great fixed border dividing one side from the other side of hell where the rich man was taken to. Jesus would not describe those things about Paradise if it was just made up, regardless of being a parable. How can we be sure of this? Simple...

I see you can't answer the questions. Figures.

With Jesus' parables, He always used something REAL when giving it as a metaphor or analogy. Like the parable of the tares of the field, He used REAL items involving agriculture, even though the meaning was actually about different seeds of people and the harvest at His future coming, and the wicked cast into the lake of fire.

Then hell was not literal where Rich man was, right? It was just a metaphor or analogy then? Humm?

So the Luke 16 description of Paradise was REAL while Lazarus and the rich man may have been just part of a story.

Ahem...

In Luke 23:43, Jesus told the malefactor crucified with Him that believed on Him, that he would be with Him that day in Paradise. So that's a link to that idea of Paradise He gave in Luke 16 being very real.

Revelation 2:7, Luke 23:43, 2nd Corinthians 12:4, Revelation 2:7, etc. are talking about paradise being in heaven. Where all saved Elect are, just as Lazarus represents Gentiles who heard the Gospel and were saved. It is a spiritual picture. You do not understand who the rich man represents. His riches represent. Lazarus represents. etc.

You need serious help in Bible study.

No, you need spiritual ears to hear. Not reading the Bible, especially parables, into literal narratives.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So... NO... Satan was NOT just some simple leader of music, like the PAGANS teach. (That's where you got that idea; I've heard it before in their literature.)

Satan, or Lucifer in that time when God made him perfect in his ways, was that "anointed cherub that covereth", which means one of the cherubims guarding The Mercy Seat, i.e., God's Throne. Lucifer's sin, which was actually the very first sin ever, that caused his fall... was that he coveted that Mercy Seat (Throne) for himself, wanting to be GOD. This is what God reveals in the Isaiah 14 chapter that Lucifer did to fall.
No, Davy, I did not get the idea that Satan was in a music leader from pagans. I am basing it on the verse that refers to his tambourines and pipes, i.e. some sort of wind instruments.

Being the anointed cherub that covereth is probably because Satan was positioned near the throne, but below, while being above the other angels singing praises to God while he was directing the orchestra.

The two cherubs on the ark, neither of them represented Satan. Anointed means chosen and it seems that Satan was chosen to direct the instruments played in heaven, when singing praises to God was taking place.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two cherubs on the ark, neither of them represented Satan. Anointed means chosen and it seems that Satan was chosen to direct the instruments played in heaven, when singing praises to God was taking place.

Face Palm!

People, please read to find out exactly what a cherub is. Douggg, your doctrine about cherub being the angels, Satan, or something to do with singing is wrong but sadly most churches believe it because of traditions, unbiblical suppositions, and speculations.

What are Cherubim

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it say exactly in Scripture? Two different dimensions of existence. You make it up.
John 3:6; 1 Cor.15:49-50; Hebrews 4:12, etc. So... you haven't read much of The New Testament, have you?
If you don't believe there is another dimension that is NOT flesh, which is called Heaven, then you must default to belief only in the heaven around the earth called the sky. And thinking the sky is where the abode of God and the angels is, is pagan superstition.

(Yawning...) Like I did not know that.
Then learn the Hebrews 11:3 verse and remember it.

Okay... (patting on your back with a concern for you)
So you deny... what Jesus showed in Luke 16 about the rich man that died and he was taken to the place of hell where he could look across a great fixed gulf border to the other side at Abraham and Lazarus? So you only believe that Paradise is a place where Snow White and the seven dwarfs live?

Blah blah blah...
And only someone who listens to Satan's children would laugh and mock New Testament Scripture like Matthew 10:28 where Jesus said to not fear those who can kill our flesh body, but not our soul.

Never studied it or apply it to my doctrine at all. So nope, you're wrong to assume that.
It's becoming obvious by the 'fruit' you show. You mock The New Testament Scriptures too often.

Common Jewish belief this, false Jewish belief that. You do not make any sense.
Many Jews that hang on old Jewish tradition from Judaism do not understand about the two different dimensions of existence. Nicodemus, a Pharisee, showed that in John 3. Their understanding is based only on a 'flesh' existence, which is why during the Jew's captivity to Babylon, their religious leaders started a corrupt religious system based on their Babylonian Talmud writings, which are NOT The Bible.

I never said that or believed that. Here you go again, false accusation.
If you don't understand that the abode of 'hell' is in the heavenly dimension, then you must... default to a false belief that 'hell' is literally in the earth somewhere, like the 'underworld' which the pagans believed.

LOL. Go read that link! Its not a literal hell at all.
What Jesus showed in Luke 16 is... definitely about a LITERAL place called 'hell' (Greek haides). You may be in danger for mocking what Jesus showed there; He was not giving a parable. Claiming Bible Scripture is just 'parable' when Jesus said nothing about it being a parable, as He normally would do, is just an excuse those like you use to deny what Jesus revealed there in Luke 16 to the Jews.

You are reading into that thinking God is talking about how Satan physically walked among the angels in heaven right before God. You have no clues but deceived by traditional teachings.
YOU... are the one "reading into" in the Job 1 Scripture with your stupid idea that it meant Satan was just walking among the angels, and not about Satan appearing before God's Throne with the angels.

God asked Satan WHERE he had come from, and Satan said he had been going to and from in the earth, and from walking up and down in it...

Job 1:6-7
6 Now there was a day
when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the LORD said unto Satan, "Whence comest thou?" Then Satan answered the LORD, and said,
"From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."
KJV

Thus Apostle Peter said in 1 Peter 5:8 that the devil "...walketh about, seeking whom he may devour."

I see you can't answer the questions. Figures.
Jesus already answered your Biblically illiterate statements and fake questions. And you will figure that in time.

Then hell was not literal where Rich man was, right? It was just a metaphor or analogy then? Humm?
What Jesus in Luke 16 about the abode of haides and the other side where Abraham and Lazarus was, is NOT parable, and you well know it. You obviously have a problem with reading comprehension, because what I said was only that when Jesus did... give parables, He always used REAL objects in the parable. So someone who is able to grasp that would know... that EVEN IF the Luke 16 example were a parable like YOU say, (though it is not), the objects of Paradise, like the abode of hell where the rich man went too, is still a REAL existing object! But it's obvious you cannot think on the level I explaining that to you.

Like I said, the 'objects' Jesus gave in Luke 16 about the abode of haides and it being across a great gulf fixed border of the side in Paradise where Abraham was, is all REAL, LITERAL. If Lazarus and the rich man were not actual people, that still does NOT mean the objects of hell and Paradise Jesus was describing are not real.

And I well understand how Jewish tradition believes in the FALSE idea that when our flesh body dies, our soul is in a state of 'soul sleep'. Dead in the ground theory is what I call that, which is against both the Scriptures of The Old Testament and The New Testament. That FALSE theory they devised from Gen.2:7 just shows how the Jews, like you, can't understand about the other dimension of Spirit, so they apply a 'fleshy' understanding to all existence. No wonder so many of them make excellent empirical materialist scientists that are atheists, they can't focus on anything else other than flesh.

Revelation 2:7, Luke 23:43, 2nd Corinthians 12:4, Revelation 2:7, etc. are talking about paradise being in heaven. Where all saved Elect are, just as Lazarus represents Gentiles who heard the Gospel and were saved. It is a spiritual picture. You do not understand who the rich man represents. His riches represent. Lazarus represents. etc.
Rev.2:7 is simply The Holy Spirit showing Apostle John a Message for the Church of Smyrna which was ON EARTH. So much for your FALSE interpretation on that!

2 Cor.12:4 is Apostle Paul talking of he knew of someone that was "caught up" to Paradise. How did that happen? Paul was once stone to death, and the Apostles prayed over and he got up. So Paul most likely was speaking of himself with that experience. So just WHAT part of Paul's being... was "caught up" to Paradise? His flesh? No, Paul's 'spirit' is what was "caught up" to Paradise, but in the future 'third heaven' age Paradise, which is about the world to come, God's new heavens and a new earth timing.

Acts 14:19
19 And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and,
having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead.
KJV

Most likely the experience Apostle Paul was explaining in 2 Cor.12 was an NDE (near death experience). There are loads of medical history by both doctors and their patients that have testified of NDE's. The Hollywood western actor Clint Walker even gave a testimony of his NDE when a ski pole went through his heart, and 3 doctors pronounced him dead, and they moved his dead body out in the hall for pick up, when another doctor walked by him, and didn't think he was dead, so he inspected him, and he wasn't, and lived. Walker said he found himself in "that other body" we all have, pointing to his 'spirit' body:

Luke 23:43 means exactly what Jesus said there to the malefactor being with Him in Paradise THAT day, meaning when they both had died on their cross. And Jesus at His resurrection having gone to preach The Gospel to the "spirits in prison", i.e., the abode of hell in the heavenly dimension, is testified of by Apostle Peter in 1 Peter 3 and 1 Peter 4.

So there's so... much Bible Scripture that points to that other dimension of Spirit being very REAL, that apparently the Jew's traditions that relies on 'flesh' won't allow your mind to grasp. You are just a modern day Nicodemus, not understanding that Jesus said that which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (John 3:6).

No, you need spiritual ears to hear. Not reading the Bible, especially parables, into literal narratives.
You don't have a clue as to what is meant literally vs. metaphorically in God's written Word. But you are not alone, because many deceived think the same way, just accepting the leaven doctrines of men they are taught, simply because they don't have understanding that this flesh world is just temporary, and did not create itself from matter.