The REAL "man of sin"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the KJV, the words: "The Antichrist" do not exist.
Your Jewish Babylonian Talmud is a FALSE TEACHING. How do you like that?

1 John 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV

Brethren in Christ: (not Earburner, I doubt his faith)...

One of the false doctrines the devil is trying to push through his workers today is that there is NO ANTICHRIST FIGURE, or person coming.

The Greek word for that KJV word "antichrist" is simply 2 Greek words, anti (instead of) and christos (Christ, SINGULAR). So the term "antichrist" actually means per the Greek, the 'Instead of Christ', or 'In Place of Christ'. Greek anti can mean in place of, or instead of, and not just being against (NT:473). OK? Simple right? Yeah, simple, easy peasy.

Now what does that idea of 'instead of Christ' point to in Bible Scripture? It points to Lord Jesus' warning in His Olivet discourse about the coming of the 'pseudochristos' (a spurious Messiah, as defined by Dr. James Strong in his Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, NT:5580).

And what was Lord Jesus pointing to with that idea of a coming pseudo-Christ in that Matthew 24:23-26 section of Scripture? He was pointing to the idea of a coming false-Messiah with the POWER of miracles so strong in deception, that it would deceive even His very elect, IF it were possible. So Jesus warned when someone comes up to you and says something like, "Lo, here is Christ, or there", Jesus said to believe it not.

And Lord Jesus linked the timing of the coming of that false-Messiah with the placing of the "abomination of desolation" IDOL in a standing Jewish stone temple in Jerusalem per the Book of Daniel, and then showed those events occur with the time of "great tribulation".

So WHO... would want us Christians to DENY God's Word given in simplicity about the coming of that pseudo-Christ to Jerusalem to exalt himself and setup IDOL worship there for the END of this world? Satan and his children of course are against that Bible teaching, and do not want us to understand that coming pseudo-Christ will NOT be The Lord Jesus Christ, but an imposter instead!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there not more than one who is a "son of perdition"? Of course there is, and all who are a son of perdition [DESTRUCTION], will be destroyed.
Duh... Judas was 'called' a "son of perdition" and "a devil", by Christ, BUT... Judas was already DEAD when Apostle Paul warned about the "man of sin" that is to come at the end. So duh.... Ahuh, ahuh... Paul could not have been pointing to Judas Iscariot!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Duh... Judas was 'called' a "son of perdition" and "a devil", by Christ, BUT... Judas was already DEAD when Apostle Paul warned about the "man of sin" that is to come at the end. So duh.... Ahuh, ahuh... Paul could not have been pointing to Judas Iscariot!
Judas betrayed Jesus, and Peter denied Jesus of ever knowing Him.

In the above, which is the worst sin against Christ and God the Father?
Mark 14[71] But he [Peter] began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this man of whom ye speak.
The truth is, neither sin is more worse than the other, both are the same. The only difference is Peter remained alive, and was present to receive God's forgiveness and the Gift of God's Holy Spirit. Judas repented of his deed, but committed suicide, and as a result was not alive and present to receive God's forgiveness and the Holy Spirit.

The simple truth is that Paul wasn't pointing to Judas Iscariot, but rather to all people who die in their sins.
Though Judas Iscariot did repent from is act of betrayal against Jesus, he didn't confess his sin and ask for forgiveness, but rather chose to committ suicide and DIED BEFORE the Holy Spirit was freely made available to all the disciples . As a result, Judas wasn't physically alive or present to receive God's forgiveness and the Gift of God's Holy Spirit.

However, Peter was alive and present, in spite of him sinning three times. That is why Jesus called Judas to be lost, thus becoming a son of perdition/destruction of the twelve disciples, being the only one of the twelve who could not and did not receive the Holy Spirit. In brief, JUDAS died in his sins, being not "remembered" by God.

Now, compare that with the repentant thief on the cross, seeking forgiveness.
Luke 23
[39] And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
[40] But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
[41] And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
[42] And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
[43] And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Now all can know what the "temple restoration" by Judas Maccabeus was all about in KJV Daniel 12:11-12. It is symbolic of the death [destruction] and resurrection [restoration] of the "Temple" of Jesus' mortal body into New Life with Immortality.

As for the disciples with Him, they were to wait for "the promise to come" for their restoration, 45 days later, being the days of Pentecost.
See also John 2:19-21.

In regards to the sanctuary being desolated by Antiochus Epiphanes of the Seleucid kingdom (in the latter times of the 3rd beast), we read:
Dan. 12[11] And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety [1290] days.
[12] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty [1335] days [45 days later after the 1290].

Now back to the 12 disciples:
Indeed, the disciples at that time, did wait and did come to the day of Pentecost and were BLESSED, all except one, who became a son of perdition. Judas Iscariot did not wait, nor could he come to the day of Pentecost, aka Restoration back to God.

The other eleven disciples were indeed "blessed" for "waiting" and "coming" to" the end of the 45 days during Pentecost.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judas Iscariot had already been DEAD when Apostle Paul wrote 2 Thessalonians 2.
And....your point is that there ARE MANY "son(s) of perdition/destruction".

Paul agrees with you in 2 Thes. 1:7-9
[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there are two sons of perdition/destruction??

According to 2 Thes. 1:7-9, are you sure there won't be more than TWO sons of destruction/perdition?
That scripture says that there ARE A LOT MORE!!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there are two sons of perdition/destruction??

According to 2 Thes. 1:7-9, are you sure there won't be more than TWO sons of destruction/perdition?
That scripture says that there ARE A LOT MORE!!

You never read this huh?

John 6:70-71
70 Jesus answered them,
"Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?"
71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray Him, being one of the twelve.
KJV

How is it that Lord Jesus called Judas Iscariot "a devil"? Judas was a flesh man, wasn't he? The title of "son of perdition" is one of Satan's titles, and Satan is the Devil, is he not?

Why is your mind not able to grasp that? Do you think maybe Apostle Paul already knew the coming "son of perdition" he was pointing to is about the Devil himself, since Judas had long since already been dead? I am certain Paul knew. Even the title "man of sin" and "that Wicked" Paul used in 2 Thess.2 are further pointers to the Devil, Satan, as the Devil sinned in the beginning Apostle John said, which means the 1st sin ever!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you're just really... all over the place with silly ideas. You've lost it.
So you think and say, but could you explain WHO the MANY ARE, that do not know God and do not obey the gospel of Christ, and shall suffer everlasting DESTRUCTION/perdition, upon the [24 hour] day of Jesus' Glorious return, being revealed from heaven in [fiery] flaming fire? KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10

Luke 17: 28-30
[28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
[29] But the SAME day [of 24 hours] that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed [from heaven].

1 Cor. 2
[5] That your faith should NOT stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power [the Holy Spirit] of God.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never read this huh?

John 6:70-71
70 Jesus answered them,
"Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?"
71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray Him, being one of the twelve.
KJV

How is it that Lord Jesus called Judas Iscariot "a devil"? Judas was a flesh man, wasn't he? The title of "son of perdition" is one of Satan's titles, and Satan is the Devil, is he not?

Why is your mind not able to grasp that? Do you think maybe Apostle Paul already knew the coming "son of perdition" he was pointing to is about the Devil himself, since Judas had long since already been dead? I am certain Paul knew. Even the title "man of sin" and "that Wicked" Paul used in 2 Thess.2 are further pointers to the Devil, Satan, as the Devil sinned in the beginning Apostle John said, which means the 1st sin ever!
Maybe in the following, you can connect the dots:
By default, whoever is not born again of the Holy Spirit, is a child [person] of the devil.
Mat. 13
[38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Rom. 8
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Everyone who is "none of
His" is a CHILD of the devil, and therefore shall be DESTROYED.
2 Thes. 1:7-9
[7]......
WHEN
the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting DESTRUCTION.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe in the following, you can connect the dots:
By default, whoever is not born again of the Holy Spirit, is a child [person] of the devil.
Mat. 13
[38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Wrong interpretation of Christ's parable of the "tares". You reveal that you don't understand the parable.

The "tares" represent those of Jude 4 "who were of old ordained to this condemnation", i.e., of being against Jesus Christ. That does not... mean just anyone who has not accepted The Gospel yet. It's about a certain seed that crept in that represent the "synagogue of Satan", i.e., Satan's elect.

There are many in the world that will have died never having heard The Gospel, which is what Christ's future "thousand years" reign over the future unsaved nations is about; they will hear then without influence by Satan and then will choose.

Rom. 8
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Everyone who is "none of His" is a CHILD of the devil, and therefore shall be DESTROYED.
2 Thes. 1:7-9
[7]......WHEN

the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting DESTRUCTION.

Sounds like men's false 'theory' of Amillennialism which wrongly believes all those who didn't believe on Jesus are destroyed on the day of Christ's future return.

Deal with this, which is AFTER Christ has returned and is reigning over the UNSAVED nations on earth...

Zech 14:16-17
16 And it shall come to pass, that
every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
KJV

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like men's false 'theory' of Amillennialism which wrongly believes all those who didn't believe on Jesus are destroyed on the day of Christ's future return.

Deal with this, which is AFTER Christ has returned and is reigning over the UNSAVED nations on earth...

Zech 14:16-17
16 And it shall come to pass, that
every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
KJV
All of that in Zech. 14:16-17 was fulfilled by Jesus' first appearance. You know, John 5
[39] Search the [OT[ scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

For thousands of years, many have come up against Jerusalem, but in 70AD, THAT earthly Jerusalem which now is, is no more of God's interest, or concern.
By having faith in the sacrifice of Jesus, we now have access to Heavenly Jerusalem.

Ever since Pentecost [God dwelling within us] and 70AD., being the end of the Temple and it's Services, the many of the nations since then, have been coming up to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and are keeping the "Feast of Tabernacles", aka temporary booths/dwelling places.
But NOT in the vain way that the wisdom of men/Jews and church-ianity understand it.

For the very first time, since Pentecost, God's Holy Spirit of Himself, can now permanently dwell within us through our temporary mortal bodies forever, while we wait for Jesus to return to make us into the likeness of His Immortality.

We all, who are "born again" of His Spirit, are indeed the temporary "booths" of God, and therefore ARE effectively keeping the "Feast of Tabernacles", in a NEW and living way, while we move about in our temporary bodies of mortal flesh.

And of course, God has been sending the rain down on all His Born Again saints, of which is the Holy Spirit.

2 Cor. 4
[6] For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
[7] But we have this treasure [God's Holy Spirit] in earthen vessels [our temporary mortal bodies], that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of that was fulfilled by Jesus.
For thousands of years, many have come up against Jerusalem, but in 70AD, THAT earthly Jerusalem which now is, is no more of God's interest.
By having faith in the sacrifice of Jesus, we now have access to Heavenly Jerusalem.
Huh? All of what... was fulfilled by Jesus? You're not staying with Bible Scripture, but are only speaking in riddles with chopping Scripture in pieces. That's not how to understand God's Word.

What I wrote involves different Biblical issues, and you failed to respond to ANY of those issues. So I gotta' assume you didn't even read what I wrote.

Ever since Pentecost [God dwelling within us] and 70AD., being the end of the Temple and it's Services, the many of the nations since then, have been coming up to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and are keeping the "Feast of Tabernacles", aka temporary booths/dwelling places.
But NOT in the vain way that the wisdom of men/Jews and church-ianity understand it.
Nope! The Zechariah 14 Scripture I posted HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. And it certainly ain't about Pentecost of Acts 1! You are way, way... off in la-la land. Been drinking or something?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many in the world that will have died never having heard The Gospel, which is what Christ's future "thousand years" reign over the future unsaved nations is about; they will hear then without influence by Satan and then will choose.
Sorry, NT scripture reveals that on the day of Jesus being revealed from heaven, there are NO second chances for the unsaved, after mortal death.
You know the scripture, but I'll post them anyways:
John 16
[7] Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
[8] And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9] Of sin, because they believe not on me;
(John 3:18 is THAT judgment: [18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God).

Heb. 3
6] But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
[7] Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
[8] Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
[9] When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
[10] Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
[11] So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
[12] Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you AN EVIL heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
[13] But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
[14] For we are made partakers of Christ, IF we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
[15] While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
[16] For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
[17] But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
[18] And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
[19] So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Rev. 3
[20] Behold, I [Jesus myself] STAND at the DOOR, and KNOCK: if ANY MAN hear my voice, and OPEN the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

John 1[9] That was the true Light, which lighteth  EVERY man that COMETH [born] INTO the world.

Edit:
lest you forget. The WITNESS of the Holy Spirit COMES to each living person, who is born in this world. They are without excuse!
There isn't a one that God has not visited to try the reins of their heart [self will], to see if they will repent towards Him, through faith in Jesus.
John 4
[23] But the hour cometh, and NOW is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and IN TRUTH: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh? All of what... was fulfilled by Jesus? You're not staying with Bible Scripture, but are only speaking in riddles with chopping Scripture in pieces. That's not how to understand God's Word.

What I wrote involves different Biblical issues, and you failed to respond to ANY of those issues. So I gotta' assume you didn't even read what I wrote.

Nope! The Zechariah 14 Scripture I posted HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. And it certainly ain't about Pentecost of Acts 1! You are way, way... off in la-la land. Been drinking or something?
The Feast of Tabernacles, aka temporary dwelling places, is not about the Jews, but rather it's about God and the "temples" of our bodies in which He desires to dwell.

For everyone who is of faith in Jesus, and is born again, we are made to be "partakers of the divine nature" in our relationship that we have with God now, through our temporary mortal flesh.

Jesus is "the FIRSTborn from the dead", who now lives forevermore having Immortality, thus becoming the very First NEW creature of God's New Creation, whereby through the Holy Spirit, He and His Father DESIRE to dwell in us.
John 14[23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will COME unto him, and make OUR ABODE with him.
Rev. 3:20
Therefore, EVERY born again Christian, "who liveth and believeth in Jesus, shall NEVER DIE...Do you believe this?"

No one can say that is so for the unsaved!!
Not now, or at anytime after Jesus is revealed from Heaven in flaming fire taking vengeance on ALL OF SUCH!

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, NT scripture reveals that on the day of Jesus being revealed from heaven, there are NO second chances for the unsaved, after mortal death.
Nope, you are wrong, and only are listening to pop leaven doctrines from men.

I already showed you the Zechariah 14 Scripture where the leftovers that came up against Jerusalem will be made to come up to Jerusalem to worship The KING and keep the feast of tabernacles during Christ's future 1,000 years reign.

And Rev.20 reveals the still existing nations that Jesus and His elect will reign over with the symbolic "rod of iron" that is prophesied in Psalms 2 and Revelation 2:26-27.

Furthermore, since Rev.20 mentions a "FIRST resurrection", at least one more resurrection LIKE IT is inferred.

John 5:28-29 by Jesus shows that both the "resurrection of life" AND the "resurrection of damnation" happens on the day of Christ's future return. So the wicked dead are raised right then, NOT later after the 1,000 years, like men's false leaven doctrine supposes.

And that means when the book of life is opened one final time at the time of God's GWT Judgment, to see if any names are written in it, that means the SECOND INFERRED RESURRECTION of those whose names will be found written. And that 2nd resurrection will be a 'type' LIKE the "first resurrection", UNTO ETERNAL LIFE!

Thus there are several Scripture pointers that some of the unsaved nations during Christ's future reign WILL believe on Jesus, and be saved! Even the Isaiah 19 Scripture reveals this with Assyria, Israel, and Egypt each one being a THIRD in God's future Kingdom!

Open up your Bible, and quit listening to men that don't know their Bible.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have read all of what you wrote, and then answered it. Unfortunately, you are so consumed with your Pre-mil doctrines, you flush, rush and gush to overcome my understanding of the OT prophetic scriptures.
Jesus referenced many of them through Typology, being that of type and anti-type.

Church
-ianity doesn't view prophecy that way, and as a result, thinks that many of OT scriptures are still not fulfilled, and therefore they conjured up the Pre-mil doctrines.

Think on this of what Jesus said:
Mat. 5
[17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

John 5
[39] Search the [OT] scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already showed you the Zechariah 14 Scripture where the leftovers that came up against Jerusalem will be made to come up to Jerusalem to worship The KING and keep the feast of tabernacles during Christ's future 1,000 years reign.

And Rev.20 reveals the still existing nations that Jesus and His elect will reign over with the symbolic "rod of iron" that is prophesied in Psalms 2 and Revelation 2:26-27.

Furthermore, since Rev.20 mentions a "FIRST resurrection", at least one more resurrection LIKE IT is inferred.

John 5:28-29 by Jesus shows that both the "resurrection of life" AND the "resurrection of damnation" happens on the day of Christ's future return. So the wicked dead are raised right then, NOT later after the 1,000 years, like men's false leaven doctrine supposes.

And that means when the book of life is opened one final time at the time of God's GWT Judgment, to see if any names are written in it, that means the SECOND INFERRED RESURRECTION of those whose names will be found written. And that 2nd resurrection will be a 'type' LIKE the "first resurrection", UNTO ETERNAL LIFE!
There will be NO "left overs", because Rom. 8:9 SAYS SO!!

The "wicked dead", having not the Holy Spirit of God, cannot be resurrected back to life of any kind. God does not know them, and therefore they ARE NOT "remembered" by Him, because they "are none of His".
None of them will be found in the book of Life, who is Jesus Himself.

Jesus Himself IS the FIRST resurrection, the very FIRSTborn from the dead. Everyone who is "born again" are "blessed" and "holy" now, by taking "part" in the First resurrection, who is Jesus.

KJV-John 3:18 IS the GWTJ.
2 Cor. 5
[10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
To do "good" in your body, is to receive Jesus.
To do "bad" in your body, is to reject Jesus.

Remember, "born again" Christians are NOT judged/condemned. John 3:18.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I replied in post #72

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Thes. 1:7-9 and Rev. 20:14 says it all about WHEN the 2nd death IS!!

2 Thes. 1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

[10] WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in THAT day.

Rev. 20
[14] And death and hell [the graves] were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Nothing living will be left alive
, and all that are in their graves will be burned up into nothing left.
NOTHING left alive means no more death.

Conclusion:
Heb. 12
[29] For our God is a consuming fire.

2 Peter 3
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein. shall be burned up.
[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements [soil, dirt, earth] shall MELT [molten lava] with fervent heat?

Lake of fire??
Indeed it will be!! The whole GLOBE will be a lake of MOLTEN LAVA.

Last edited: