Building Up/Encouraging

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
― Roy T. Bennett

1710243894001.png

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And am I the youngster here?
You started 10 years before myself big brother. April 2018 is when I started here. I "lurked" for a bit before joining but, you all are my true family and I love you all just like you were in the same room together praising, worshipping and studying and learning from one another.
Plus, IMHO - you are the most humble and loving of any I have come across. We might not see eye to eye on certain subjects John but, I have learned a lot from you, thank you!

@Pearl you have been on Living Waters and other Christian forums haven't you? Pretty sure I remember this from Living Waters, James Helen's brother even mentioning that.
xx

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been here since 2008.
Yes, at first, I tried to participate with little success. Then I left for a long while in favor of other forums, including, of course, Mike's several forums. Then @Angelina spoke to me on another forum and I returned. I have been active or semi-active ever since. Now my body is really tired, but that is the flesh. In the Lord, I am ever moving, ever striving, toward Him.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You started 10 years before myself big brother. April 2018 is when I started here. I "lurked" for a bit before joining but, you all are my true family and I love you all just like you were in the same room together praising, worshipping and studying and learning from one another.
Plus, IMHO - you are the most humble and loving of any I have come across. We might not see eye to eye on certain subjects John but, I have learned a lot from you, thank you!

@Pearl you have been on Living Waters and other Christian forums haven't you? Pretty sure I remember this from Living Waters, James Helen's brother even mentioning that.
xx
I remember well the very good efforts of our brother, Mike, to bring us together in a place without so much bickering and foolish interaction seen on all forums. It helped us understand each other and become friends in Christ, in spite of existing differences. Has anyone heard from Mike lately?

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

xx
I have Nancy and probably a couple more as well.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I looked up at Jesus on The Cross, and i asked Him.......>"Why die for me" ?

And Jesus smiled at You, and He said....."Because I Love you this much"...

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I remember well the very good efforts of our brother, Mike, to bring us together in a place without so much bickering and foolish interaction seen on all forums. It helped us understand each other and become friends in Christ, in spite of existing differences. Has anyone heard from Mike lately?
Mike put another forum together after James forum kind of failed. Sadly it’s usually only me and Dave that chat , and Pearl from time to time. Mikes wife has terminal cancer and he has quite a few health issues as well. Mike does pop in an chat from time to time xxx

Reactions: Pearl and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mike put another forum together after James forum kind of failed. Sadly it’s usually only me and Dave that chat , and Pearl from time to time. Mikes wife has terminal cancer and he has quite a few health issues as well. Mike does pop in an chat from time to time xxx
Thank you. I believe I have an access point to that forum saved somewhere. I may try to visit there.

Reactions: Pearl

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me know Amadeus as this forum was only started last year x