Can't remember the original title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
When you really want to get serious …
When you want to get serious, learn how to read the real messages in the bible for which you will need the "eyes to see" .
Until then just keep quoting literal nonsense.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay this is going to hit home for American's, but do you think that all those mass shootings are caused by individuals who are fuelled by a personal belief as well?
These people who are committing the mass shootings are controlled. They are given drugs, Sent to psychologists who mess with their heads.
They put guns in their hands and send them out to kill.
The agenda behind this is gun control. And they will use any weak minded person they can control to do it.
There is no "personal belief" involved. They are mind controlled.
Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You plot in vain.
Why do you have the moral high ground?
You're God are you? You know exactly what God actually thinks of me and other people who don't fit in with your theology.You think that when I react unkindly to you that proves that I must be wrong.I have read the Bible enough that you show no humility like the Christ Jesus.You must believe you do, or you are just a sheep in wolf's clothing.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you miss the mark.
Jhn 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Jhn 11:26
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Believing is the switch that turns one from dead to alive.

When I read the word dead it means without God. No hope, no faith, just an empty shell.
Although you was an athiest (dead) if you flick the switch and believe you will live.
Now the question is... Do you believe this?
And the choice is yours to flick the switch.
It's right up their with repentence. Which means to turn around and walk a different way.
It's so simple, I don't know why people have to complicate things so much.
Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
These people who are committing the mass shootings are controlled. They are given drugs, Sent to psychologists who mess with their heads.
They put guns in their hands and send them out to kill.
The agenda behind this is gun control. And they will use any weak minded person they can control to do it.
There is no "personal belief" involved. They are mind controlled.
Hugs
No one is going ro accept the hard fact that beliefs themselves are the cause for most of our social disorders. Why? Because every person would have to accept that none of their beliefs are true.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Why do you have the moral high ground?
Your God are you? You know exactly what God actually thinks of me and other people who don't fit in with your theology.You think that when I react unkindly to you that proves that I must be wrong.I have read the Bible enough that you show no humility like the Christ Jesus.You must believe you do, or you are just a sheep in wolf's clothing.

You’ve read the NT hundreds of times. Have you not also read the Psalms?

If you have then you will recognize which of the Psalms I was alluding to.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Jhn 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Jhn 11:26
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Believing is the switch that turns one from dead to alive.

When I read the word dead it means without God. No hope, no faith, just an empty shell.
Although you was an athiest (dead) if you flick the switch and believe you will live.
Now the question is... Do you believe this?
And the choice is yours to flick the switch.
It's right up their with repentence. Which means to turn around and walk a different way.
It's so simple, I don't know why people have to complicate things so much.
Hugs
There is no possible way I can accept what you're saying about believing in Jesus. Because the more you try to present your beliefs without even taking a moment to let me breathe, the more I see how you only want me to believe. That's where the buck stops. It's all about your beliefs.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for what happens after our bodies expire, we will get recycled for nature wastes nothing and as the Law Of Conservation of Energy tells us, energy can neither be created nor destroyed so we will go on and on, just in different forms. It's not supposed to be like this though. Humans are supposed to live very long lives if not eternally but our life food has been removed from us by those nefarious groups. This is the reality.

The bible tells us we return to the source that created us. The body came from the earth and returns to the earth, dust to dust.
But the spirit or energy as you say, returns to that which it came from.
I think the globalists would lose their minds if people lived a longer life. They already believe there are too many to begin with.

I don't think your aware of how many people have been literally preparing for everything to collapse.
I can tell you there are thousands of us.
The ones who will suffer are those who do not prepare. They have their head in the sand thinking they will escape what is coming.
But what we are preparing for is not only for ourselves, but also those who didn't prepare enough.
Love thy neighbor as thyself.
Your not seeing the whole picture. You see what you want to see. You post in specific posts. Look around and you will find many people even here are preparing.
It's not because we don't have faith, but because we do.
And we see the signs.

You say you don't believe but I don't believe you. I think your just afraid of losing your ego.
When we leave this life you won't have an ego. You will return from whence you came.
And the only thing that will travel with you is your conscience. And you will have to answer for it.

You call this life a prison, I call it a classroom. What determines whether you graduate or not is whether your "energy" is positive or negative.
Jesus is positive.
We need to align our "energy" with His.
All you need to do is replace "energy" with "spirit" and the bible will make more sense.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no possible way I can accept what you're saying about believing in Jesus. Because the more you try to present your beliefs without even taking a moment to let me breathe, the more I see how you only want me to believe. That's where the buck stops. It's all about your beliefs.
You going deep diving or something?
Ok catch your breath, I'll be waiting.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not trying to make you do anything. I'm sharing what I believe. Your sharing what you believe.
I think we're having a pretty good conversation to tell the truth.
But whatever you decide is up to you. I can't make you do anything.
I'm just sharing why I have hope and faith in my Creator.

This is a Christian forum it's all about people's beliefs.
Would you rather discuss something else?

And I could say the same thing. Everytime I respod to your questions and you reply, the more I see how you only want to lead me away from my beliefs. It's all about your unbelief?
I'm willing to discuss it.
My wallet is out of bucks, so carry on.
:)
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is going ro accept the hard fact that beliefs themselves are the cause for most of our social disorders. Why? Because every person would have to accept that none of their beliefs are true.
I agree that certain beliefs are the cause for most of our social disorders.
These don't come from God. They come from evil people.
They want to lock you down, jab you up, and watch you die.
I'm not playing that game.
Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I'm not trying to make you do anything. I'm sharing what I believe. Your sharing what you believe.
I think we're having a pretty good conversation to tell the truth.
But whatever you decide is up to you. I can't make you do anything.
I'm just sharing why I have hope and faith in my Creator.

This is a Christian forum it's all about people's beliefs.
Would you rather discuss something else?

And I could say the same thing. Everytime I respod to your questions and you reply, the more I see how you only want to lead me away from my beliefs. It's all about your unbelief?
I'm willing to discuss it.
My wallet is out of bucks, so carry on.
:)
Hugs
You're boring people. You have no personal interests that make you interesting. Like I said done read that Bible over 15 years. Now what else have you offered me or any un-believer that's talented to you. What do you do all day. This? Even the Bible says not to make everything about your own interests, but others more so. You want me to get that verse for you.?