Christianity is "hollow shell of a religion"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
To claim that God is in control as an excuse is the excuse of every elil empire that has ever existed. Hitler said it, Stalin said it, Rome said it. God allowed Babylon to invade Isreal, he did not command Babylon to invade. Just because God allows it does not mean God ordered it. God uses the evil deeds of men to accomplish his good but that does not excuse the evil deed. Us bombing other nations into submission is evil. God wll use it to do his work but it will not excuse us from what we did.The problem is not Christians, the problem is people who claim to be Christian but their deeds say otherwise. And, in spite of thier deeds saying otherwise, declare themselves so rightiopus that they have a call to bomb other nations into submission.You yourself too often declare how good we are and how evil they are. YOU are wrong.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
I am angry.I am angry the same way Christ was angry with the money changers in the temple.I am disillusioned, but disillusioned is a good state to be in for it means "Removal of illusion" I cannot wear you blinders.I cannot excuse our actions because God is in control and then refer to 9-11 as an evil act upon us that we did nothing to deserve. How do you not know that 9-11 was not allowed by God to wake us up? If so, we failed miserably. Instead of a massive kneeling at the cross, we demanded that God bless us and proceed to bomb other nations in his name.I refuse to share your anger at "Those evil Muslims"If we endured the same underhanded manipulations they have follwed by an all out invasion and imposition of someone elses ways, how angry would we be?I cannot join is this proclamation that "We are a Christian nation" as we continue to slouch towards Gomorra.I cannot follow your belief that America and Christ are joined at the hipI will not believe that Christ is returning on Air Force 1The Armies of Heaven will not be wearing American digital cammiesI cannot and will not wear your blindersSo, every time you talk about "Us" the good guys and "Them" The bad guys' I will debate it. When you bless the bombs we are dropping over there. You are wrong.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
BernieEODYou have good cause to be angry, as our Lord was angry. The so-called 'body' is asleep to what is really occuring in our times. Sure they recognize the signs of our Lords appearing but they look for Him in a manner that is not consistent with scripture or that follows what our Lord actually said would occur prior to and right up to the day of the Lord. This deception of the pre-tribulation transformation has caused many to become complacent in the message of the gospel and the revelation and testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ, and for it many will suffer what they should escape. The words of the servants are falling on deaf ears and many who are faithful to what God has given them with revelation are being considered false and deceitful. I know because I am one of those servants charged and tasked to certain things, and who is called to announce in exposure the lies of the strong delusion and the falling away and show the way of escape from the hosts of the dragon and the false prophets of confusion who comes to deceive the whole world. America and the false prophets of the Hore (the system here won't allow the 'W'); the gospel merchants who call themselves evangelists assist the Hore in ignorance thinking that by their approval to the world system and the mechanisms of a ‘ righteous war’ they will help usher in the time of the so-called rapture. This is a great lie and they will be judged for their complicity.America will not escape and will become desolate in the near future as the restrainer is taken out of the way. When this occurs we will see the evil manifestation of the false messiah who is the pseudo Christ, the son of perdition. The agents of the Dragon are the fallen ones and will be manifested to the amazement of the whole world, and with the lies they advance the world and most of its inhabitants who witness the rise of the Nephilim and the beast whom they are part of will give the man of sin his power and will follow them into destruction and tribulation.We must be wary and watchful as the day of the Lord is at hand.[email protected]

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
Thanks Servant. I needed that.Ironically, I do not speak as a pacifist. I am a 26 year Veteran EOD= Explosive Ordinance Disposal. and retain many mitaristic characteristics. (Try invading my home and see what happens). So, I do not speak as an anti war pacifist, I speak as a warrior who is sheathing his sword when everybody else appears to be drawing theirs. My attitude stands close to that of the Knight Balien as described in the film "Kingdom of Heaven".

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
cannot follow your belief that America and Christ are joined at the hipI will not believe that Christ is returning on Air Force 1The Armies of Heaven will not be wearing American digital cammies----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I never said any of this stuff you are assuming again I have always said America would be judged harsley for her sins you are the one who can not seperate demacracy and Christianity I never said sin didnt exsist I never said Christains were perfect I said there is sin throught the world you are the one who seems to think the Muslim extremist are poor little innocents that big bad America is attackingI happen to agree with servant of the end completely but you change what you say everyday and put words in my mouth that I never said read back over your posts somtime no one on this site can say one good thing about the U.S. or christainity that you dont attack or voice their anger at terroist that you dont defend.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
Really? Lets look at some of your own postsHow easy Gods word and have you forget 9/11[.Quote]As though 9/11 was some abnormal evil in a good world?you ask that borders on blasphomy why do you question Gods word and plan at every turn? I must ask if you are muslim from all your posts on this site that continullay defend these enemys of God word (Quote)Gospel of bombs & Bullets?ou bad moth everything about America,its people,its government,its churches,its christains,Isreal,if we do anything you critize it(Quote)As though America is somehow joined at the hip with Christ?I suppose if you were alive back in 700 B.C. You would be saying the same things about Jerimiah.See there again you only condem us what about them raising their children in hate to be suicide bombers isnt that the same as abortion what matter if you kill babes before there born or when they are 16,(quote)And we tell our 17 year olds to join up and kill themwhat about them killing inocent people by hiding among civilians (Quote)When our SEALS, Green Berets, and other spec op people do that, its called "Black ops"what about them beheading woman and men of their own faith for sport because a woman went out shopping without a man by her side(Quote)And how many times has this been done in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and those "Evil Nations"Hint: Fewer than our own rape & Murder ratewhat about young girls being forced into marriage at 12 in Islamic countries(Quote)Our 12 year olds get pregnant outside of marriage and we either abort the baby or toss them a welfare check. what about girls not being allowed to go to school(Quote)This is why we need to bomb them?women cant work to support their children even if their husbands are killed(Quote)Different culture, their familiy is supposed to support the widow. Once again, is this our battle cry?There is corruption in the whole world thats my point that is why we are in the end times and God will make us choose sides good or eviland if you dont start reconizing the evil in all when you see it you are in danger of chosing the wrong side (Quote)Once again, we are soooo god and they are soooo evil?you cant defend evil on one side and condem it on the other side you are either against all evil or your not(Quote)Right out of the neocon gospel of bombs & Bullets__________________

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
Once again, back to the original intent of this forum. "They" claim that our Christianity is hollow. Our abortion rate, teen pregnancy rate, divorce rate, crime rate, drug abuse, and othe vices tend to support that. And these are major problems INSIDE the church!There is no difference in these behaviors between those who claim to be Christian and those who openly renounce the Gospel....NONE!!!!Talk about salt that has lost its saltiness!And now WE want to invade other nations to "Liberate them" Into what? Our hollow, lukewarm anything goes, grace is an excuse to sin version of faith?Our problem is not some radicals 8000 miles away wanting to come over here and force us all to bow towards Mecca. Even if they were able to get here, the NRA would be doing to them what they are doing to us over there.Our problem is from within, not some "Evil over there"

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dont deney or defend our actions you have mentioned above I agree with you where I disagree is that they are equally as bad and you refuse to admit that,where I disagree is that our agenda is differenent I didnt say RIGHT I said different we want to push our Ideas(right or wrong )they want to kill and make us convert us to their religionNeither may be right but you seem to only condem our side I also beleive for all the bad in America you have mentioned there is goodyou seem to feel there is no good at all,and everytime someone trys to post a little positive you attack it can't some of us have a little pride in the little good there is left before God brings his wrath against us.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
Now. if you wish to discuss Islam, its faults and how it compares to the Gospel, that is entirely a different subject. One that you have never asked me about.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
yes I have you just ignored me,or I didnt communicate it well enough.but that would be an interesting post to start for all our readers please start a new thread and post your thoughts.on the comparisionssee you there