Do you believe this is...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm sorry little Brother!
Ha condescending tone...another sign wouldnt you say?
I was hanging out waiting to see if you actually start explaining your 1% self who has all this secret knowledge that we dont have yet? I'm waiting to be Edified.
It's explained - rather simple really.

well, I'm still waiting...
Well done!
But it sounds like all your doing is talking crap about people. So your diverting your own thread bub. Explain yourself like you said you can!

I'm still waiting
Let's see how that goes for you shall we.

OP still stands!

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's a warning? WHat do you mean by that? Please explain.
Good question - a first I believe

Well, you believe your reward is tainted....how so? You believe divine nature can sin and by this inference, can die.

Wages of sin is death, yes? Romans 6:23

Can you work it out? Or do you need me to explain it further?

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is a real interesting insight for those interested in finding a truth.

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, “Now that the man has become like one of us (Angels), knowing good and evil, he must not be allowed to stretch out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 3:23 So the Lord God (Yahweh Elohim) expelled him from the orchard in Eden to cultivate the ground from which he had been taken. 3:24 When he drove the man out, he placed on the eastern side of the orchard in Eden angelic sentries who used the flame of a whirling sword to guard the way to the tree of life.

See the issue @Taken @MA2444

Why could God NEVER allow this?

Use your brains!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The writer understood ALL angels are doers of Gods Word and ALL listen to Him....but clearly you do not believe this.

You have that wrong. Didnt you read the book of Job? They have limits because God keeps a tight rein on them. They have to go and make accusations and ask permission to go sift you or torment you. If God wants to allow it so that He can use that situation to test you with, then He will allow it. Why didn't satan kill Job? He is the destroyer. He comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Because God said ...but spare his life. So they have to listen to the Lord. He is, after all...GOD. That's one reason satan is called, the Accuser. Who stand before God day and night to make accusations of you. He masterbates every day and turned gay too I want to affflict him with aids, it is my right! Stuff like that I suppose.

So I do believe that all Angels both of God's Kingdom and of satans kingdom must obey God. It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God...!

Yes thats what we are talking about - you don't have any evidence for this belief.

I think it happened in Genesis 3. The serpent lied to Eve and was misleading her into deception through her vanity as a woman by giving Eve a chance to correct him in what he said (Ye, hath God said...?) and what he he said was wrong so eve jumped all over that because she knew the truth and it made her feel smart. Then he outright lied to Eve and said, no, you wont die. You'll be Gods!
Correct, you beleive your reward is divine nature / eternal life BUT you also beleive divine beings with divine nature can sin.

You assume way too much. I do not believe that our reward is a divine new nature. While it is true that we will be in new spiritual bodies living on a higher plane of existance, Brother, that is merely as an add on and certainly not our true reward! Have you missed the point if the Gospel message entirely? You could rename the Bible to be...Journey back to Eden...and it would fit better than (Holy Bible).

Have you ever did a word study on the word "Eden" with the original language? Ooo. it's deep. If I remember right, it a 5 letter word in Hebrew and each letter means something. Agaiin, IIRC, it means, moment of, time of, access, to God or something very similar.

So Eden was, the place where man had total access to God for a moment until they fell and died spiritually. We will see Him as He is for we shall be like Him. That means we will have new resurection bodies like jesus had after His resurection. Jesus didn't roll that stone aside, He walked through the wall! The Angel moved the stone so the women could go inside!

Hey thank you for actually staying on topic in your post and not talking crap! That was pretty cool of you!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, you beleive your reward is divine nature / eternal life BUT you also beleive divine beings with divine nature can sin.

You would need to be an idiot to not see the contraction...are you an idiot (Bible Definition!)?

Geez did I speak too soon?
What makes you think that Angels dont have free will? God dont want robots man. I suppose you think that we wont have free will any more in Heaven?
I think that couldnt be further from the truth.

There will be no sin or iniquity in Heaven and you presume that God will have in in Handcuffs so to speak? Ok, that's rich, lol.

Wanna know why I wont ever sin in Heaven? I'll tell you.
Scripture lays it all out for us. It is all in scripture. Everything that will happen in any circumstance that is common to man on earth. And at 62 and reading now, I see that. So if any of it is true, it's all true. It would have to be. Two books by themselves will pretty much address any situation on earth in life. (Psalms & Proverbs). Biblical principles. Life principles. But I digress.
I wont sin in Heaven for a few reasons. One is, I'm going to take His word for everything from now on. I believe what God says! I dont need to be put on a planet with an overwhelming demonic oppression upon the entire planet to learn the truth through experienceing it myself. If God has a rule in heaven of any sort, I'm going to say, yes sir and leave it at that. This was not fun on earth for me. Not my idea of a spiritual vacation, lol!

And if some bozo walks up and says, no it ok to do that blahblahblah and it's against the rules of God? I'll tell him to go pound sand! We've seen now firsthand and learned by experience the turmoils and consequences of sin and iniquity and the far reaching corruption and damage that it causes. God made us promises that there wont be any demonic oppression iin Heaven. Do you need me to look that up for you? (Because it's all over the bible!)

And what's about, I'm an Idiot? Really? Ok Mr smartipants, my IQ is a tested 136....What's yours? Dont tell me you never been tested, they do it in the 8th grade. If I'm an idiot then I bet your a Moron by IQ standards! What is your IQ?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far, if you represent some of the 99% including all those here who have participated the stats are with me for the time being.

So you just finished smoking a joint then. How do you possibly come to that conclusion? I dont think anyone yet has agreed with you? You're Stoned!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have that wrong. Didnt you read the book of Job? They have limits because God keeps a tight rein on them. They have to go and make accusations and ask permission to go sift you or torment you. If God wants to allow it so that He can use that situation to test you with, then He will allow it. Why didn't satan kill Job? He is the destroyer. He comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Because God said ...but spare his life. So they have to listen to the Lord. He is, after all...GOD. That's one reason satan is called, the Accuser. Who stand before God day and night to make accusations of you. He masterbates every day and turned gay too I want to affflict him with aids, it is my right! Stuff like that I suppose.
You speak of a powerless adversary? God was the one who brought the evil upon Job - after chapter 3 of Job where is your adversary?

So I do believe that all Angels both of God's Kingdom and of satans kingdom must obey God. It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God...!

So you acknowledge the problem - good!

I think it happened in Genesis 3. The serpent lied to Eve and was misleading her into deception through her vanity as a woman by giving Eve a chance to correct him in what he said (Ye, hath God said...?) and what he he said was wrong so eve jumped all over that because she knew the truth and it made her feel smart. Then he outright lied to Eve and said, no, you wont die. You'll be Gods!

You assume way too much. I do not believe that our reward is a divine new nature. While it is true that we will be in new spiritual bodies living on a higher plane of existance, Brother, that is merely as an add on and certainly not our true reward! Have you missed the point if the Gospel message entirely? You could rename the Bible to be...Journey back to Eden...and it would fit better than (Holy Bible).

by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. 2 Peter 1:4 :cool:

If you have a different hope than that offered in the Word please let us know.

Have you ever did a word study on the word "Eden" with the original language? Ooo. it's deep. If I remember right, it a 5 letter word in Hebrew and each letter means something. Agaiin, IIRC, it means, moment of, time of, access, to God or something very similar.

So Eden was, the place where man had total access to God for a moment until they fell and died spiritually. We will see Him as He is for we shall be like Him. That means we will have new resurection bodies like jesus had after His resurection. Jesus didn't roll that stone aside, He walked through the wall! The Angel moved the stone so the women could go inside!

Hey thank you for actually staying on topic in your post and not talking crap! That was pretty cool of you!
I'm still waiting for you to make sense...thankfully I've learnt a thing or two about patience.

F2F

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you just finished smoking a joint then. How do you possibly come to that conclusion? I dont think anyone yet has agreed with you? You're Stoned!
Correct, that's the point! Do you often make comments that assist those you are opposing?
F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Geez did I speak too soon?
What makes you think that Angels dont have free will?
You say you read the OP and then make this comment - you're a barrel of laughs.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wont sin in Heaven for a few reasons. One is, I'm going to take His word for everything from now on. I believe what God says! I dont need to be put on a planet with an overwhelming demonic oppression upon the entire planet to learn the truth through experienceing it myself. If God has a rule in heaven of any sort, I'm going to say, yes sir and leave it at that. This was not fun on earth for me. Not my idea of a spiritual vacation, lol!

And if some bozo walks up and says, no it ok to do that blahblahblah and it's against the rules of God? I'll tell him to go pound sand! We've seen now firsthand and learned by experience the turmoils and consequences of sin and iniquity and the far reaching corruption and damage that it causes. God made us promises that there wont be any demonic oppression iin Heaven. Do you need me to look that up for you? (Because it's all over the bible!)

And what's about, I'm an Idiot? Really? Ok Mr smartipants, my IQ is a tested 136....What's yours? Dont tell me you never been tested, they do it in the 8th grade. If I'm an idiot then I bet your a Moron by IQ standards! What is your IQ?
....And yet you believe angels sin in Heaven

Are you Arthur or Martha?

F2F

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, so getting back to the OP you don't believe those two texts?

Praise the Lord, you angels of his, you powerful warriors who carry out his decrees and obey his orders! 103:21 Praise the Lord, all you warriors of his, you servants of his who carry out his desires! Ps 103:20–21.

Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored, 6:10 may your kingdom come, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven Mt 6:9–10.

So do His Angels "always" do His Pleasure?
Is His Will "always" done in Heaven?

Basically you understanding is a contradiction of what is taught about the angels and God Will in Heaven.

F2F
Heb 1 Let ALL God's angels WORSHIP Him.

Michael worships Jesus.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also take from this you believe Satan to be a god who has his own angels? So not One God now but two?
Satan is the god of this world and has his own wicked angels.

Matthew 25:41
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Reactions: Cassandra

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan is the god of this world and has his own wicked angels.

Matthew 25:41
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
So you have just contradicted yourself.