Have an addiction to MacDonald's? You are like me!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You...you like McDonalds coffee? I think McDonalds coffee is the worst coffe in the world and was the primary reason that I stopped going to McD's at all. I havent had Mcd's in over 30 years. Maybe they make better coffee now, I dunno. I'm a Burger King manor I was until China bought Burger King. So I went to Taco Bell after that. But after I got a dollar menu burrito for a Burrito Supreme Two trips in a row!, I stopped eating there too.
When Mickey D's decided to go head-to-head with Starbucks with the "McCafe" concept, they HAD to get better. That "airline coffee" swill ain't gonna cut it.

I saw an interesting program on one of the cable channels about the development of the big corporate coffee shop concepts and in particular the competition between Starbucks, the Golden Arches, and Dunkin' Donuts. Interesting from a business model point of view. But who stops in at Dunkin' for the coffee? Talk about swill! I'd go for the apple fritters, though.

Reactions: MA2444

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I'd love to see the news --I've seen that discounted and labelled as satire.
Of course it was, lol ....do you think the cult wants people to know what's actually in the "ground beef" they're being fed? I know SRA survivors whose family members were butchers. Wanna know where the ritual victims end up sometimes? They take great joy in causing people to unknowingly take part in their human sacrifices. I'm not making this up.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Mickey D's decided to go head-to-head with Starbucks with the "McCafe" concept, they HAD to get better. That "airline coffee" swill ain't gonna cut it.

McCafe? So they upgraded a corner to hold coffee machines like starbucks. I missed that, I havent been in a Mickey D's in ages! I have gone to starbucks sometimes but I dont normally go there. Who wants to pay 5 bucks for a cup of coffee? Besides you have to learn a new language to order coffee in starbucks, lol.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
McCafe? So they upgraded a corner to hold coffee machines like starbucks. I missed that, I havent been in a Mickey D's in ages! I have gone to starbucks sometimes but I dont normally go there. Who wants to pay 5 bucks for a cup of coffee? Besides you have to learn a new language to order coffee in starbucks, lol.
apparently these days that is not all one has to learn . When i was growing up there was but two genders
and now look at all the mess we got going on in these last moments on earth .
I said last moments for good reason too . This world aint gonna make it on the path its headed .

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course it was, lol ....do you think the cult wants people to know what's actually in the "ground beef" they're being fed? I know SRA survivors whose family members were butchers. Wanna know where the ritual victims end up sometimes? They take great joy in causing people to unknowingly take part in their human sacrifices. I'm not making this up.

Whoa, you've met some of those people? I've heard about that type of thing but never seen it or met any of them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry. I still don't believe it.
welcome to the future Mickey D s . todays menu
is fetus salad topped with an array of crickets and ground garfield on a fork .
I just wonder what will be on the dollar value meal . Guess it will be rat stew . templeton delux .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa, you've met some of those people? I've heard about that type of thing but never seen it or met any of them.
I truly have no idea what is in the ground beef and i dont really have any plans to find out either .
Soon enough it will be cricket delux served with a side of garfield and the soup of the day is templton delux . rat stew .
Who knows
all i know is i no longer eat at them places . Better we buy our own vegetables , fish and lean meats .
no telling what they feed us . IF what they feed us is related to what the news does you can bet its gonna
be loaded with dung . I got it , mushroom soup .
for they good at keeping folks in the dark and they sure do feed lots of dung .

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
apparently these days that is not all one has to learn . When i was growing up there was but two genders
and now look at all the mess we got going on in these last moments on earth .
I said last moments for good reason too . This world aint gonna make it on the path its headed .

No, I refuse to learn those peoples language or to use their zbtq designations or even to capitalize the letters, lol. And if I did, then they'd be adding more letters to it and want me to learn them too?! A continuing education thing? No thanks. (closes door).

This world would not make it. We would die without God.

• Love

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
welcome to the future Mickey D s . todays menu
is fetus salad topped with an array of crickets and ground garfield on a fork .
I just wonder what will be on the dollar value meal . Guess it will be rat stew . templeton delux .

That the reason I gave up Burger King. I've always liked Burger King food. But now that china bought it, I dont trust their food anymore. China is the one that dumped billions of oxy pills into the US to get everyone strung out on that.

I think from now on we all should be very wary of new products coming onto the market. Eat this, rub that into your skin, new Breakthrough miracle things! Best thing since sliced bread! And it's all poison now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I refuse to learn those peoples language or to use their zbtq designations or even to capitalize the letters, lol. And if I did, then they'd be adding more letters to it and want me to learn them too?! A continuing education thing? No thanks. (closes door).

This world would not make it. We would die without God.
you ever wonder why its going so reprobate so fast .
THERE IS A PATTERN TO THIS .
and even as they Did NOT LIKE to retain GOD in their conscious so HE gave them over to a reprobate mind to do .......
THIS is no accident . A delusion , a heavy spirit of confusion loaded with reprobation has been poured unto
this world . It wont be getting any better either , only worse .
This world is about to find out EXACTLY WHY it ought never turned its back on GOD .
man cannot lead any longer . if you notice they can at most
come up with decisions and scenarios that only seem to make it worse . THIS world gonna blow itself up .
MAN , his heart is evil from his youth up . and despite the very long time and many centuries
that GOD has been VERY LONGSUFFERING , there will come a day WHEN THE DOOR IS CLOSED
and all outside will be heard wailing . ITS COMING . SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS COMING .
and this inclusive diverse false love that united the peoples and religoins of earth
this love , this very unity they THOUGHT was the way to attain world peace n safety
WILL USHER ONLY IN SUDDEN DESTRUCTION .
about the time they are saying peace n safety , SUDDEN destruction cometh upon them and they will not escape .
ITS COMING . And muhammed , budda , atheism , all the so called love and etc
they thought n taught , IT WONT DELIVER THEM from the wrath of GOD . IT DENIED HE WHO COULD HAVE
DELIVERED THEM . JESUS THE CHRIST . and ps , JESUS dont hold rainbows and call evil good and good evil .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That the reason I gave up Burger King. I've always liked Burger King food. But now that china bought it, I dont trust their food anymore. China is the one that dumped billions of oxy pills into the US to get everyone strung out on that.

I think from now on we all should be very wary of new products coming onto the market. Eat this, rub that into your skin, new Breakthrough miracle things! Best thing since sliced bread! And it's all poison now.
look at their miracle breakthrough MRNA . it just keeps getting worse . Nothing good can come upon a people
a nation or a world that CONTINUALLY TRODS CHRIST Under foot
and tries to turn GOD into a minstir and a lover of SIN . This is not about to bode well at all for all who loved a lie
who rejected the love of the truth whereby they could have been saved
and had pleasure in ungodly wicked sins and pleasures . I repeat this is about to end badly for all who loved a lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All we can do is point to Christ , expound on sound doctrine and pray at least some will hear and repent .
cause this world is about to be JUDGED by the very ONE IT HAS LONG DENIED .
JESUS THE CHRIST .
for by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned .
We really should be as little children and just TRUST IN CHRIST and the truth in scripture .