Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades, trying to ethnically cleans the land for Zion settlements

Timeline: Israel’s attacks on Gaza since 2005

This is the latest assault by Israel on Gaza since the 11-day war in May 2021 killed hundreds and wounded thousands.
Timeline: Israel’s attacks on Gaza since 2005

Effects of the Gaza War (2008–2009)
There are multiple humanitarian, medical, economic, and industrial effects of the 2008–2009 Gaza War which started with the Israeli air strikes on 27 December 2008 and ended on 18 January with a cease-fire implemented unilaterally by Israel, and later the same day by Hamas and other Palestinian factions. The cease-fire followed twenty-two days of bombardment by land, sea and air which left over 1,300 Palestinians dead and over 5,000 injured, and the death of 13 Israelis. The United Nations Development Programme warned that there will be long-term consequences of the attacks on Gaza because the livelihoods and assets of tens of thousands of Gaza civilians have been affected
Effects of the Gaza War (2008–2009) - Wikipedia

The 2014 Gaza War, also known as Operation Protective Edge (Hebrew: מִבְצָע צוּק אֵיתָן, romanized: Miv'tza Tzuk Eitan, lit. 'Operation Strong Cliff'), was a military operation launched by Israel on 8 July 2014 in the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian territory that has been governed by Hamas since 2007. Following the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank by Hamas-affiliated Palestinian militants, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) initiated Operation Brother's Keeper, in which some 350 Palestinians, including nearly all of the active Hamas militants in the West Bank, were arrested. Hamas subsequently fired a greater number of rockets into Israel from the Gaza Strip,

The Israeli military operation aimed to stop rocket fire into Israel from the Gaza Strip.
2014 Gaza War - Wikipedia
The truth will set you free
You gotta stop watching and listening to left-wing mainstream TV and networks and related propaganda and believing other woke, liberal lies. The fact is, Israel occupies the land that was given to them by God, the promise land, long before the Palestinians laid claim to it. Read the OT and you'll see that God instructed Israel to utterly destroy God's enemies, which are today's Muslims and other false religions. Unfortunately, Israel has lost it's way and has not embraced Jesus Christ, but that's a different matter which God will resolve. The Palestinians aren't the victims here Israel is.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I meant to come back to this. What covenant are you talking about specifically....do you mean the circumcision?
No, I mean the one where God promised him protection and wealth, including the lands there.

The one re-affirmed to Isaac...

Gen 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

...and Jacob...

Gen 28:13 And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes He has, and the Jewish and Gentile church is Israel...the Israel of God.
Gentiles are not Israel!
He is a Jew who is one inwardly. Now we know no man according to the flesh. In the kingdom of heaven there is neither Jew nor Gentile, male nor female.

However, the Jews/Israel are loved on account of their faithful forbears....the faithful patriarchs. But we better not go beyond what is written and start to idolize them, as many in the Jewish roots movement have been doing. Unbelieving Jews are lost souls and tend to do as lost souls tend to do. We mustn't lose sight of the fact that they need the gospel every bit as much as we all once did....without it they will perish and not be heirs to eternal life.
Why aren't the Israel wannabees in Israel? Too scary I guess.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sister, you seem to be mistaken how covenants work. A covenant is a contract. A contract can either be BiPartisan or Partisan. A bipartisan covenant (or agreement/contract) is where both sides of the covenant have duties to fulfill their part of the contract. A Partisan agreement is when only one party has any responsibility.

Now an addendum to a contract is a point which is introduced to the original contract and modifies the agreement in some way. It does not cancel the contract or any portion of it beyond what is spelled out in the addendum.

It's the same way with the Lord God. All throughout the OT, the deal was clear. ..."If" my people will turn from their wicked ways etc., I will heal their land. So if we dont turn from our wicked ways all promises are null and void within the contract.

We are very much still under the old covenant. If the original covenant is "no more" like you say, then what's that mean? That we dont have to obey the 10 commandments any more?! That is not so, Sister.

There was major changes to the original covenant because of Jesus and His work on the cross. It practically changed the whole game! But not completely. The old covenant did not go away.
God fulfills all His prophetic promises and covenants......but it doesn't necessarily mean they all turn out for good entirely or that they necessarily all end well. A lot depends on the recipient and what kind of vessel it turns out to be.

Reactions: APAK and MA2444

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I mean the one where God promised him protection and wealth, including the lands there.

The one re-affirmed to Isaac...

Gen 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

...and Jacob...

Gen 28:13 And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;
The Lord has fulfilled all those promises....both in the natural sense (we mustn't overlook the centuries of history that is recorded in the OT) and in the spiritual sense (gospel).

Reactions: APAK

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hope this helps.

Gen 12:
12 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Gen 15:
6 And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.
7 Then He said to him, “I am the Lord, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans, to give you this land to inherit it.”
8 And he said, “Lord God, how shall I know that I will inherit it?”

9 So He said to him, “Bring Me a three-year-old heifer, a three-year-old female goat, a three-year-old ram, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.” 10 Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, down the middle, and placed each piece opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds in two. 11 And when the vultures came down on the carcasses, Abram drove them away.

12 Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him. 13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 14 And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions. 15 Now as for you, you shall [d]go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried at a good old age. 16 But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.”

17 And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces. 18 On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying:

“To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Gen 17: 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying: 4 “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in[f] which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”
Already fulfilled. Prophetic language of the bible is spiritual language...we always need ears to hear what the Spirit is saying. Sometimes there is a kind of overlap between the natural and the spiritual in the same prophecy. Their natural inheritance (so to speak) was supposed to morph into and lead them to their spiritual inheritance through the gospel, which is the eternal part. Even the "land" between the river of Egypt and Euphrates I believe is speaking to something spiritual.....it alludes to Israel being set free from captivity of judgment...both when they were slaves in Egypt and the Babylonian captivity (and what those are allegories for).

Don't forget all the "promises" of judgment as well. When Israel was doing right in God's sight she was allowed to remain in the land, when she was doing wrong and going astray she was eventually turfed out of it to try and teach her a lesson. Now she is back in the land.......it remains to be seen what becomes of it......kind of a two edged sword I believe. Good for the Jews to have a homeland on an earthly level, and I wish them well. ( And should we not wish all people well too?) But without knowing God through the gospel I'm afraid Israel may be destined to double down on her past mistakes.....I believe scripture bears this out..

The bottom line is this that we shouldn't lose sight of...........every Jew like every other lost soul, are dead in their sins and needs to receive Christ or perish. That is our job as His body on earth.......and let God worry about the geopolitical things. It will turn to a snare/deception for believers otherwise. We aren't supposed to be caught up in civil affairs of this world, but have our eyes above, thoughts and affections above - on the unseen not on what is seen - seeking those things which are above. Because only those things which are above are eternal.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gentiles are not Israel!
Believing Gentiles have been grafted as unnatural branches into the root and tree of Israel and there are natural branches as well. The Israel of God is a commonwealth of many nations spiritually speaking. We need ears to hear and understand these things. The flesh profits nothing.

Reactions: APAK and MA2444

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You gotta stop watching and listening to left-wing mainstream TV and networks and related propaganda and believing other woke, liberal lies. The fact is, Israel occupies the land that was given to them by God, the promise land, long before the Palestinians laid claim to it. Read the OT and you'll see that God instructed Israel to utterly destroy God's enemies, which are today's Muslims and other false religions. Unfortunately, Israel has lost it's way and has not embraced Jesus Christ, but that's a different matter which God will resolve. The Palestinians aren't the victims here Israel is.
Truth is there is NONE righteous, no not one. There was a terribly idolatrous pagan and abominable festival going on in Israel on Oct. 7. God judges Israel, but then afterward He judges the ones who bring that judgment. And that is all HIS business, not His church's. We are supposed to bring the mercy that triumphs over justice......to everyone involved. How can we rejoice in the suffering of anyone on either side.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord has fulfilled all those promises....both in the natural sense (we mustn't overlook the centuries of history that is recorded in the OT) and in the spiritual sense (gospel).
If true, then the LORD's promise to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob was really "I will give your descendants this land... for a while... but then they will be overthrown."

Is that really the position you wanna take?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already fulfilled.

Actually it is strill being fulfilled. It is an eternal promise given to Abraham, and his descendents.

As long as their are descendents, then it is still in effect.
Prophetic language of the bible is spiritual language...we always need ears to hear what the Spirit is saying. Sometimes there is a kind of overlap between the natural and the spiritual in the same prophecy. Their natural inheritance (so to speak) was supposed to morph into and lead them to their spiritual inheritance through the gospel, which is the eternal part. Even the "land" between the river of Egypt and Euphrates I believe is speaking to something spiritual.....it alludes to Israel being set free from captivity of judgment...both when they were slaves in Egypt and the Babylonian captivity (and what those are allegories for).
Prophecy is not spiritual. You can not see prophecy being fulfilled unless it literally comes true.

Every prophecy concerning the 1st advent of christ literally came true

He will be born in Bethlehem

Micah 5: 2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah,
out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

He will be born of a Virgin –

Is 7: 14 - “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel”

He will come out of Egypt

Hosea 11: 1 - “When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son”

He will be despised and rejected

Is 53: 3 - “He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem”

He will come into Jerusalem on a donkey

Zech 9: 9 “Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey”

we are told he will come 69 weeks after the command to restore Jerusalem

Dan 9: “Know therefore and understand That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;

We are told right after this, He will suffer death

Dan 9: “And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall [j]be cut off (killed), but not for Himself;

He was betrayed for 30 pieces of silver

Zech 11: 12- 13 “I told them, ‘If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.’ So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

“And the Lord said to me, ‘Throw it to the potter’—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord”

His hands and feet would be pierced

Ps 22: 16 “Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet”

I can go on and on about just Jesus. But even the 4 gentile kingdoms were prophesied (Babylon, Media-persia, Greece and rome) and those literally came true.
Don't forget all the "promises" of judgment as well. When Israel was doing right in God's sight she was allowed to remain in the land, when she was doing wrong and going astray she was eventually turfed out of it to try and teach her a lesson. Now she is back in the land.......it remains to be seen what becomes of it......kind of a two edged sword I believe. Good for the Jews to have a homeland on an earthly level, and I wish them well. ( And should we not wish all people well too?) But without knowing God through the gospel I'm afraid Israel may be destined to double down on her past mistakes.....I believe scripture bears this out..
Yes, lev 26 is Gods provision.

if they obey they will be blessed. if not, they will be punished, One of the punishments is their land will be destroyed and they will be scattered, This happened 3 times in History (assyria, babylon and rome)

But even then, God said if they repent, God will remember his promise.

The bottom line is this that we shouldn't lose sight of...........every Jew like every other lost soul, are dead in their sins and needs to receive Christ or perish.
Amen, i agree
That is our job as His body on earth.......and let God worry about the geopolitical things. It will turn to a snare/deception for believers otherwise. We aren't supposed to be caught up in civil affairs of this world, but have our eyes above, thoughts and affections above - on the unseen not on what is seen - seeking those things which are above. Because only those things which are above are eternal.
Its dangerous though to say God is not going to keep his promise.. If he will not keep it to his people called by his name, he has no obligation to do it for those who were saved by him

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believing Gentiles have been grafted as unnatural branches into the root and tree of Israel and there are natural branches as well. The Israel of God is a commonwealth of many nations spiritually speaking. We need ears to hear and understand these things. The flesh profits nothing.
Yes,

and we gentiles are not to boast. Because we can get cut off just as well. In fact. All Israel (who are right now blinded in part) will be saved.. (that all Israel does not include any gentiles)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth is there is NONE righteous, no not one. There was a terribly idolatrous pagan and abominable festival going on in Israel on Oct. 7. God judges Israel, but then afterward He judges the ones who bring that judgment. And that is all HIS business, not His church's. We are supposed to bring the mercy that triumphs over justice......to everyone involved. How can we rejoice in the suffering of anyone on either side.
Amen, God loves all

Reactions: Lizbeth

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If true, then the LORD's promise to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob was really "I will give your descendants this land... for a while... but then they will be overthrown."

lev 26 says if they disobey, they will be overthrown

Last edited:
Reactions: Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Life is so short....nobody gets to keep anything in this world for very long.....not to mention this world itself has an appointed end when Jesus comes back to judge it. What is eternal is eternal and what is temporal is temporal.

Do you know what the religious Jews intend for the Temple they are going to build......they believe it will unite all the world's religions.....and they are still looking for a flesh and blood Messiah who will save them from their enemies in a political/military sense....which is what tripped them up when Jesus came the first time. In other words they want to make a utopia on this earth.....that never turns out well when some man or group gets that into their head, if history has anything to teach us at all.

True Christians will not "unite" with pagan religions of the world. Friendship with the world is enmity with God. (Of course that doesn't mean we are to be unfriendly - it means in a spiritual sense.) We are not to be unequally yoked with un-believers but come out from them and be separate.......says the Lord God Almighty!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually it is strill being fulfilled. It is an eternal promise given to Abraham, and his descendents.

As long as their are descendents, then it is still in effect.

Prophecy is not spiritual. You can not see prophecy being fulfilled unless it literally comes true.

Every prophecy concerning the 1st advent of christ literally came true

He will be born in Bethlehem

Micah 5: 2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah,
out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

He will be born of a Virgin –

Is 7: 14 - “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel”

He will come out of Egypt

Hosea 11: 1 - “When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son”

He will be despised and rejected

Is 53: 3 - “He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem”

He will come into Jerusalem on a donkey

Zech 9: 9 “Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey”

we are told he will come 69 weeks after the command to restore Jerusalem

Dan 9: “Know therefore and understand That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;

We are told right after this, He will suffer death

Dan 9: “And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall [j]be cut off (killed), but not for Himself;

He was betrayed for 30 pieces of silver

Zech 11: 12- 13 “I told them, ‘If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.’ So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

“And the Lord said to me, ‘Throw it to the potter’—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord”

His hands and feet would be pierced

Ps 22: 16 “Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet”

I can go on and on about just Jesus. But even the 4 gentile kingdoms were prophesied (Babylon, Media-persia, Greece and rome) and those literally came true.

Yes, lev 26 is Gods provision.

if they obey they will be blessed. if not, they will be punished, One of the punishments is their land will be destroyed and they will be scattered, This happened 3 times in History (assyria, babylon and rome)

But even then, God said if they repent, God will remember his promise.

Amen, i agree

Its dangerous though to say God is not going to keep his promise.. If he will not keep it to his people called by his name, he has no obligation to do it for those who were saved by him
There is a biblical principle that says "first the natural, then the spiritual".

How many times does God have to keep His promise? That He has fulfilled it so many times I believe speaks to His longsuffering, not an obligation. And again what I'm concerned about is.....what is Israel going to do with what God has given them this time? Without Christ they are going to do what unredeemed man always does and what Israel did in the past. Sin and error. It's not for me to judge anyone, but I just am worried about Christians wearing rose-coloured glasses and putting Israel on a pedestal and following her into what I believe will be the mother of all deceptions with this Temple.......when she is the one who needs what we have....the true Messiah and His gospel.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a biblical principle that says "first the natural, then the spiritual".

Yes, But this has nothing to do with Gods promise to abraham Isaac and Jacob concerning the land.
How many times does God have to keep His promise? That He has fulfilled it so many times I believe speaks to His longsuffering, not an obligation. And again what I'm concerned about is.....what is Israel going to do with what God has given them this time? Without Christ they are going to do what unredeemed man always does and what Israel did in the past. Sin and error. It's not for me to judge anyone, but I just am worried about Christians wearing rose-coloured glasses and putting Israel on a pedestal and following her into what I believe will be the mother of all deceptions with this Temple.......when she is the one who needs what we have....the true Messiah and His gospel.
When God makes an eternal promise, He keeps it forever.

God gave you a promise of eternal life.. Does God keep that promise forever? or can he take that promise back too?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes,

and we gentiles are not to boast. Because we can get cut off just as well. In fact. All Israel (who are right now blinded in part) will be saved.. (that all Israel does not include any gentiles)
I still grapple with that scripture....whether all Israel means the Israel of God or Israel after the flesh.

In any case......it changes nothing about where the focus of the church needs to be.....getting lost souls saved one at a time. If the last generation of Jews gets saved just before Jesus returns and this world goes up in smoke and flame, it is only one generation when many generations that have gone before perished. From an eternal perspective it seems like small potatoes, though of course I'd be glad to see it anyhow. But I think of where Isaiah cried that though the number of the Israelites be as the sand of the sea only a remnant will be saved....can that scripture be broken?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, But this has nothing to do with Gods promise to abraham Isaac and Jacob concerning the land.

When God makes an eternal promise, He keeps it forever.

God gave you a promise of eternal life.. Does God keep that promise forever? or can he take that promise back too?
That promise is fulfilled through the gospel.....the promised land speaks to the kingdom of God. Fulfilled already in the natural sense and only fulfilled eternally through the gospel to whosoever will. Brother, how can the Jewish people have physical land eternally in a literal sense when this whole world gets burned up at the coming of Christ...? This world is coming to an end (2Peter 3) so the "eternal" part of the promise HAS to be speaking in a spiritual sense, not literal.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still grapple with that scripture....whether all Israel means the Israel of God or Israel after the flesh.
In this passage, israel are the natural branches
they are blinded in part
They are beloved because of the promises, but enemies concerning the gospel

Gentiles are the unnatural branches.
In any case......it changes nothing about where the focus of the church needs to be.....getting lost souls saved one at a time. If the last generation of Jews gets saved just before Jesus returns and this world goes up in smoke and flame, it is only one generation when many generations that have gone before perished. From an eternal perspective it seems like small potatoes, though of course I'd be glad to see it anyhow. But I think of where Isaiah cried that though the number of the Israelites be as the sand of the sea only a remnant will be saved....can that scripture be broken?
I am not arguing about the focus. I agree,, Nothign is more important than the gospel. to all people

I am discussing the promises of God and how God keeps his promises. and the thought that God is done with Israel. I think it is an important discussion based on the fact of if God will nto keep his promise to them, what assurance do I have he will keep his promise to me.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That promise is fulfilled through the gospel.....
um no. It was fulfilled when they entered the promised land, and is still being fulfilled today.
the promised land speaks to the kingdom of God.
No. The land of canaan was not a spiritual land, it was a physical land
Fulfilled already in the natural sense and only fulfilled eternally through the gospel to whosoever will. Brother, how can the Jewish people have physical land eternally in a literal sense when this whole world gets burned up at the coming of Christ...? This world is coming to an end (2Peter 3) so the "eternal" part of the promise HAS to be speaking in a spiritual sense, not literal.
No. because even when that land is destroyed a new one will be created.

Replacement theology is dangerous..