Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Question arises concerning the Jews that were not exterminated or enslaved by the Romans. There are rumors the remaining Jews around the City decided to not reveal the truth about the actual sites where Jesus was at. Where the tomb was located. Jews never left the region, never left the city. You can assume the remaining Jews were simply melded into the population. But does the bloodline actually disappear? Depending on the Romans in the entourage that sought locations and relics .......Sites would have not been that hard to reveal.

This is like putting together the aftermath of the Little Big Horn. One side completely wiped out. Yet some Indians watching from a distance.
I agree. And periodic persecution and anti-semitism has tended to keep them a tight knit group wherever they happen to be in the diaspora.

Bloodline is counted through the mother if memory serves....I think that helped to preserve their race to the extent it has been, even though there has been some mixing.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel is Home to stay in the Land of the Bible!
How much does it matter really in light of eternity? Do we think all the millions of Jews who have died in the past and those who are going to die in the future care any more about a parcel of land in the Middle East ...and which is going to burn up anyhow at the end of time?

And are we as believers (whether Jew or Gentile), supposed to keep our eyes on the seen or the unseen.........on here below or above?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much does it matter really in light of eternity? Do we think all the millions of Jews who have died in the past and those who are going to die in the future care any more about a parcel of land in the Middle East ...and which is going to burn up anyhow at the end of time?

And are we as believers (whether Jew or Gentile), supposed to keep our eyes on the seen or the unseen.........on here below or above?
It matters a lot. Some who call themselves Christians try to STEAL Israel's identity. It's almost funny how Israel wannabees aren't in Israel, the Land of the Bible. Guess it's too scary.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No twisting and wresting needed..........when the Holy Spirit simply ILLUMINATES it.
It's too common for 'Christians' to call perfectly clear Scriptures parables, because they don't like what God said.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually, the fathers of the people in Gaza have been attacking Israel since around 1,500 years BC, after God had brought Israel out of Egypt to enter a land flowing with milk and honey which they had no right to possess in the first place.

The Palestinians are conveniently forgetting the long history of their attacks against the nation of Israel and have tried to limit their narrative to the time since 1948 when a number of Israelites established a nation in the land of Canaan which they claim was historically their land given to them by their God to possess.

Both sides are not letting the true facts to obscure the story that they are wanting to present.

God is wanting the Israelites to circumcise the idolatrous foreskins around their hearts and repent of their continual idolatrous worship since the time of the birth of Isaac. God has promised Israel that if they will humble themselves and repent of their sins that he will heal the field that they have presently attempted to plant themselves into in their feeble attempt to reconnect with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

They really do know the promises that have been made, but they want those promises on their terms and not on God's terms.

Perhaps over the next 20 or so years, Israel will come to recognise the errors in their collective approach to God and will repent of their hard hearts and will ask God to soften them so that they once more will be acceptable to Him.

Shalom

Reactions: Lizbeth

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is Home to stay in the Land of the Bible.

Amos 9:14-15
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

God bless Israel, again!

Reactions: Willy50

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel is Home to stay in the Land of the Bible.

Amos 9:14-15
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

God bless Israel, again!

Perhaps! But these two verses belong with a large portion of scripture: -

Amos 9:11-15: - Israel Will Be Restored
. (cf. Acts 15:16,17)

11 "On that day I will raise up
The tabernacle of David, which has fallen down,
And repair its damages;
I will raise up its ruins,
And rebuild it as in the days of old;

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom,
And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,"

Says the Lord who does this thing.
13 "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord,
"When the ploughman shall overtake the reaper,
And the treader of grapes him who sows seed;
The mountains shall drip with sweet wine,
And all the hills shall flow with it.

14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel;
They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them;
They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.

15 I will plant them in a fertile field,
And no longer shall they be pulled up
From the fertile field I have given them,"

Says the Lord your God.

Theses verses do not tell us that God wants to plant Israel in the land of Canaan, but rather He wants to plant them in His fertile field.

I would humbly suggest that these verses have nothing to do with this present time and the return of Israel to the Land of Canaan in their own strength.

Shalom

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lizbeth

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps! But these two verses belong with a large portion of scripture: -

Amos 9:11-15: - Israel Will Be Restored
. (cf. Acts 15:16,17)

11 "On that day I will raise up
The tabernacle of David, which has fallen down,
And repair its damages;
I will raise up its ruins,
And rebuild it as in the days of old;

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom,
And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,"

Says the Lord who does this thing.
13 "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord,
"When the ploughman shall overtake the reaper,
And the treader of grapes him who sows seed;
The mountains shall drip with sweet wine,
And all the hills shall flow with it.

14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel;
They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them;
They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.

15[/i] I will plant them in a fertile field,
And no longer shall they be pulled up
From the fertile field I have given them,"[/i]
Says the Lord your God.

Theses verses do not tell us that God wants to plant Israel in the land of Canaan, but rather He wants to plant them in His fertile field.

I would humbly suggest that these verses have nothing to do with this present time and the return of Israel to the Land of Canaan in their own strength.

Shalom
Is it just coincidence that TINY Israel is always in the news and so HATED?

Zechariah 14:1-4
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

And the Mark of the Beast is at hand, cashless society, LGBT rampage??? Nah, this is it! This is the terminal generation!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is it just coincidence that TINY Israel is always in the news and so HATED?

Zechariah 14:1-4
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

And the Mark of the Beast is at hand, cashless society, LGBT rampage??? Nah, this is it! This is the terminal generation!

Does this passage describe what is happening today or does it sit more comfortably when it is considered to describe events just over 1,000 years from now?

Shalom

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does this passage describe what is happening today or does it sit more comfortably when it is considered to describe events just over 1,000 years from now?

Shalom
I'm not concerned about 1000 years from now. It fits now. Perfectly!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, the world falling apart doesn't tell you anything?

I believe that a prophecy from the book of Daniel is what is prominently going on at the moment in the Land of Canaan and is causing the ramping up of that prophecy throughout the whole world and my understanding is that this prophecy will come to its completion in around 20 years' time from now.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark of the Beast, cashless society, World Government, LGBT RAMPAGE, America on death's door ...

Oh, and the return of Israel to the Bible Land ...

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually, the fathers of the people in Gaza have been attacking Israel since around 1,500 years BC, after God had brought Israel out of Egypt to enter a land flowing with milk and honey which they had no right to possess in the first place.

The Palestinians are conveniently forgetting the long history of their attacks against the nation of Israel and have tried to limit their narrative to the time since 1948 when a number of Israelites established a nation in the land of Canaan which they claim was historically their land given to them by their God to possess.

Both sides are not letting the true facts to obscure the story that they are wanting to present.

God is wanting the Israelites to circumcise the idolatrous foreskins around their hearts and repent of their continual idolatrous worship since the time of the birth of Isaac. God has promised Israel that if they will humble themselves and repent of their sins that he will heal the field that they have presently attempted to plant themselves into in their feeble attempt to reconnect with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

They really do know the promises that have been made, but they want those promises on their terms and not on God's terms.

Perhaps over the next 20 or so years, Israel will come to recognise the errors in their collective approach to God and will repent of their hard hearts and will ask God to soften them so that they once more will be acceptable to Him.

Shalom
The flesh is always trying to give birth to Ishmael instead of trusting/believing the Lord for an Isaac.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It matters a lot. Some who call themselves Christians try to STEAL Israel's identity. It's almost funny how Israel wannabees aren't in Israel, the Land of the Bible. Guess it's too scary.
Is this like the accusation that Gentiles hijacked the gospel away from the Jews?

I don't know why anyone would want to particularly "identify" with Israel after the flesh which will come to an end one day, when they have something better and more enduring, for eternity. As the apostle wrote, Jerusalem that is below is not our mother.......but the new Jerusalem that is above is. The Jerusalem that is below is likened to Hagar in bondage, not Sarah.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

Israel has historically been enslaved and plotted against and murdered and slaughtered mercilessly for CENTURIES.

Yes the TRUTH WILL set you free…
IF and WHEN it is the WHOLE TRUTH.

God Bless Israel.

Glory to God,
Taken