Lahaina Fires

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So…. what does the Bohemian Grove have to do with the Lahaina fires?!

The Bohemian Grove is where the elites get together for their demonic, satanic revels ….hunting women and children through the woods, raping, torturing, and human sacrifices. The huge owl represents molech, whom they sacrifice babies to. But now, it makes sense why they are subtly tying the Lahaina fires to Bohemian Grove ….they performed one huge massive satanic ritual before the eyes of the world!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ex Maui Police Officer Confirms New Evidence Against Chief!

@APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ex Maui Police Officer Confirms New Evidence Against Chief!

@APAK
Deliberate corruption and placement and demotion of officers on Maui, ignoring standing policies, influenced by powers behind this 'newly' placed Chief in question, who was most likely told to be absent in the EOC that day.

This same Chief, a plant of the dark state, previously of Las Vegas Nevada, also covered up that obvious deep state killing event there. An innocent patsy was used as the cause, inside the upper part corner of that hotel, who also then covered up the real shooters,....the real shooters killing innocent people were independent contractor types, real sharp shooters...I have video clips of the rifle muzzle flashes emanating from the bottom to mid level middle parts of the hotel.

And also about the Maui fire. Those winds that day of the fires were not 'naturally' occurring. Never had a wind pattern so wide and of such strength before...it was present on both sides of that mountain range as the ex police officer described. I have ariel video footage at dark showing a deliberate ring of fire encircling the town...now what's wrong with that picture I wonder?

Reactions: TLHKAJ