The big drone attack on Israel today...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The passage doesn't speak of saved Gentiles. Some are called heathens.
It most certainly do, you just need to read it!

Zechariah 14:16-21​

King James Version​

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.
Nations is "goy" or "gpyim" which refers to gentiles. They are the nations and in the Septuigant it would be ethnos

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I repeat: There is no scripture that says God will take His people to live in heaven.
If you can't provide one, then go away.
I have! YOu just reject it because it doesn't fit your anti semitic replacement, allegorical theology.
Unfortunately, you seen to be clueless as to what God has planned for the future of His Christian peoples.
It cannot be a 'rapture to heaven'; as you fondly imagine. as that would mean the God has failed to get a people in the holy Land, who will display His glory to the nations and to prepare the world for the coming Kingdom of Jesus.
Well if you take the bible at its Word and not reinterpret it to mean something other than written, you would know that the Land of Israel belongs to the saved Israelites in the millenial kingdom. Not the saved during the church age, but the saved during the tribulation age which starts with the signing of the 7 year treaty and ends at Jesus' return. It is that 1/3 of Jews that get saved and enter i n Israel. Teh saved Gentiles of tha tperiod will go repopulate the earth andf send tribute once a year at the feast of tabernacles. Just as it is written in gods Word!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It most certainly do, you just need to read it!

That isn't evidence but avoidance. Post the scripture that says anyone in the passage is saved and don't avoid addressing that some are called heathen. I mentioned that and you skipped right past it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't evidence but avoidance. Post the scripture that says anyone in the passage is saved and don't avoid addressing that some are called heathen. I mentioned that and you skipped right past it.
THE PASSAGE OR MORE SPECIFICALLY TRHE CONTEXT DOESN'T MENTION HEATHENS.

The context of verses 13-15 mentions the wealth of the heathen. But that is a different context as shown by the fact 16 starts with another "shall come to pass". Also the word "heathen is also the word "goy" which is interchangeable for nations, heathens, and nations (ethnic identity)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is that 1/3 of Jews that get saved and enter i n Israel.
Zechariah 13:9 does not say that the one third are all saved, far from it, they are refined and only the remnant of the purified few of Judah will join with their brethren in the holy Land. Jeremiah 50:4, Isaiah 6:11-13

Your overt hatred of any challenges to the idea of a Jewish redemption and the 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, is an indictment against you. The Bible never says that either theory will happen.
We Christians are Gods people and the holy Land is our heritage. Romans 9:24-26, Ephesians 1:11-14

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 13:9 does not say that the one third are all saved, far from it, they are refined and only the remnant of the purified few of Judah will join with their brethren in the holy Land. Jeremiah 50:4, Isaiah 6:11-13

Your overt hatred of any challenges to the idea of a Jewish redemption and the 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, is an indictment against you. The Bible never says that either theory will happen.
We Christians are Gods people and the holy Land is our heritage. Romans 9:24-26, Ephesians 1:11-14
First refined means to be purified aka saved! C'mon man you claim to be a teacher and do not kno wthis?

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

If you cannot see the 1/3 being saved , you should rethink whether you wish to call yourself a teacher of the word

You have lied about me again. I have no overt or covert hatred for people who disagree with teh redemption of Israel and the pre trib rapture of the church as the Bible declares. You are lying about me again.

As ofr Romans and Ephesians. It says nothing of our inheritance. What it is or if we have a land or not. You are forcing that into teh text to fit your false theology. I know you have to defend it hard, for you have written so much about your allegorical reinterpretation of the Scriptures promising saved Israel of the trib their homeland which God gave them as an eternal inheritance.

Genesis 35:10-12​

King James Version​

10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Genesis 17:7-8​

King James Version​

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Genesis 26:3-4​

King James Version​

3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Genesis 28:13​

King James Version​

13 And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

Deuteronomy 30:4-5​

King James Version​

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

Genesis 13:14-17​

King James Version​

14 And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

Romans 11:26-29​

King James Version​

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Pretty clear the land belongs to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob- the people of Israel!.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please show where

In the verses you rweferred to a few posts back:

Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
Zec 14:18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
Zec 14:21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

H1471
גֹּי גּוֹי
gôy gôy
go'ee, go'-ee
Apparently from the same root as H1465 (in the sense of massing); a foreign nation; hence a Gentile; also (figuratively) a troop of animals, or a flight of locusts: - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.
Total KJV occurrences: 559

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Pretty clear the land belongs to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob- the people of Israel!.
Who we Christians are.
Galatians 3:26-29.....and if you belong to Christ, then you are the seed of Abraam and the heirs of the Promises of God.

Game, set and match! Ronald, your false beliefs are blown right out of the court.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the verses you rweferred to a few posts back:

Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
Zec 14:18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
Zec 14:21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

H1471
גֹּי גּוֹי
gôy gôy
go'ee, go'-ee
Apparently from the same root as H1465 (in the sense of massing); a foreign nation; hence a Gentile; also (figuratively) a troop of animals, or a flight of locusts: - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.
Total KJV occurrences: 559
Yes and so? Heathen means gentile. So gentiles who are in the millenial kingdom, must send a representative to Jerusalem during feast of tabernacles with an offering or suffer drought.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who we Christians are.
Galatians 3:26-29.....and if you belong to Christ, then you are the seed of Abraam and the heirs of the Promises of God.

Game, set and match! Ronald, your false beliefs are blown right out of the court.
Wrong.

Romans 9:4
Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Romans 11:28-30

King James Version

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Romans 11

King James Version

11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; (key word SOME)

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Eph. 2:

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Let me reiterate again from SCripture:

John 14

King James Version

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The churches home is in heaven with Jesus as His bride.

Israel is the wife of the Father (in th ebible it clearly shows the difference between a wife and bride)

In the millenial kingdom god will give to Israel (saved) the promised kingdom that was withdrawen and postponed in Matt. 12 and almost all the OT.

The church is co-heirs of the promises and partakers not taker overs.

Game set and match to God!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The church is co-heirs of the promises and partakers not taker overs.
There is only one people of God, His faithful Christian peoples, Jew and Gentile. John 10:16, Ephesians 2:11-18, & 4:4-6, Romans 2:10-11, +
We Christan's are the Israelites of God the Overcomers for Him.

Any ideas of an ethnic separation are wrong and unbiblical.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and so? Heathen means gentile. So gentiles who are in the millenial kingdom, must send a representative to Jerusalem during feast of tabernacles with an offering or suffer drought.

They are only called heathen if they refuse to come worship so they are heathen spiritually not saved ppl.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are only called heathen if they refuse to come worship so they are heathen spiritually not saved ppl.
We may call them that here in teh 21st Century, but English bibles, when using "goy" for gentiles and calls them heathen, it simply means gentiles.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one people of God, His faithful Christian peoples, Jew and Gentile. John 10:16, Ephesians 2:11-18, & 4:4-6, Romans 2:10-11, +
We Christan's are the Israelites of God the Overcomers for Him.

Any ideas of an ethnic separation are wrong and unbiblical.
In this age you are right , there is only the church. Prior to Pentecost believers who died were not Christians. After the church is "snatched away", just like those who died before Pentecost- those who die are not Christians either, though saved.

YOu totally ignore or redefine Gods Word in order to come up with your replacement theology. A normal usual reading clearly shows in the millenial kingdom Israel (the Jewish people) who are saved receive the full land promised them.

Teh church was never promised a land, but a heavenly home! Even Hebrews shows that.

Rev. 20 shows Jesus bride the church in heaven before Jesus returns to earth! How you can deny these simply and irrefutable truths is a mystery to me.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Rev. 20 shows Jesus bride the church in heaven before Jesus returns to earth! How you can deny these simply and irrefutable truths is a mystery to me.
I totally deny your adding to Revelation, by saying the vast multitude are in heaven.
Rev 20 never says that. The whole chapter depicts earthly scenes, the first three verses describe events on earth, the 144k are living people on earth, selected out of the vast multitude and Gods Throne can be seen from the earth. Ezekiel 1:1

Because of your belief in the false rapture theory, the end times ARE a mystery to you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally deny your adding to Revelation, by saying the vast multitude are in heaven.
Rev 20 never says that. The whole chapter depicts earthly scenes, the first three verses describe events on earth, the 144k are living people on earth, selected out of the vast multitude and Gods Throne can be seen from the earth. Ezekiel 1:1

Because of your belief in the false rapture theory, the end times ARE a mystery to you.

THE WHOLE CHAPTER DEPICTS EARTHLY SCENES? My apologies I meant chapter 19 is in heaven!

Marriage of the Lamb to the church takes place in heaven. Before Jesus returns.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Marriage of the Lamb to the church takes place in heaven. Before Jesus returns.
Sheer speculation and wishful thinking.
Nowhere is it said where exactly the Marriage Supper will take place, but as Jesus destroys Satans army at Armageddon and then Returns to reign for the next thousand years, it is more logical and sensible to think those people found worthy will join with Jesus at that time.
Proved by Matthew 24:30-31

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sheer speculation and wishful thinking.
Nowhere is it said where exactly the Marriage Supper will take place, but as Jesus destroys Satans army at Armageddon and then Returns to reign for the next thousand years, it is more logical and sensible to think those people found worthy will join with Jesus at that time.
Proved by Matthew 24:30-31
Only to those who put aside skills used to understand writing.

evelation 19

King James Version

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

This happens before Jesus returns. The church is in heaven and the whole church has made herself ready.

In your scenario, you have the church still on earth and thus she has not made herself fully ready as Scripture here clearly shows she has.

The believers on earth would not have undergone the bema judgment to have their works tried as they are still alive and capable of more works.

As to worthy, you have the church in the grave until the millenial is over.