The Fall of Minneapolis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willy50

Apr 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Minneapolis elected former gang members and black panther associates that had promised to destroy the police in the city. The charges against Derick Chauvin were a part of them doing this. The riots were part of this, The biased news coverage was part of this. The lying about George Floyd, the suppression of police tapes, ... on and on …

I'm used to exposing corruption but this even surprises me …

I had all of the evidence except the background on the D.A., Judge, Police Chief and Mayor who were all evil players as is brought out in this new video.

This explains it all.

The Fall of Minneapolis | A Crowdfunded Documentary

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
George Floyd had the life drained out of him.
Yes by Derick Chauvin, a supposed servant and protector of the ppl by the
law !

There is corruption in all cities to bring about lawlessness to usher in the beast. It is per the " will of God" not a ppls nor group, nor even the devil.

Colossians 1:16/17
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Willy50

Apr 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes by Derick Chauvin, a supposed servant and protector of the ppl by the
law !

There is corruption in all cities to bring about lawlessness to usher in the beast. It is per the " will of God" not a ppls nor group, nor even the devil.

Colossians 1:16/17
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Watch the video.

Both of you are bearing false witness.

Again, please watch the video.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chauvin was framed. George Floyd died of an overdose.
I saw the video a while ago.
Lot of people sure made a lot of money burning down the house.
Who cares about exculpatory evidence being withheld, just watch the news, they'll tell you what to believe.
Hugs

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chauvin was framed. George Floyd died of an overdose.
I saw the video a while ago.
Lot of people sure made a lot of money burning down the house.
Who cares about exculpatory evidence being withheld, just watch the news, they'll tell you what to believe.
Hugs
Chauvin was framed?
Do this. Find someone who weighs as much as Chauvin did. Lay on your stomach on blacktop. Have that person you've chosen put his knee on your throat, as you lay with your head turned to that one side.

Mind you,make sure that person you've chosen pressed their full body weight onto your throat. While he or she has their other knee planted on your back.
Have them hold that pressure on your throat and back for 7 minutes. And be sure to be handcuffed with your arms behind your back.

Chauvin and his accomplices to murder are exactly where they belong.

And since that's the case,and for justifiable evidentiary reasons, there is no debate. Just opinions that don't resurrect Floyd,who was no saint, nor free those complicit cops.

One fact though is a positive out of all this. The streets are safer with those murderers behind bars.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chauvin was framed?
Do this. Find someone who weighs as much as Chauvin did. Lay on your stomach on blacktop. Have that person you've chosen put his knee on your throat, as you lay with your head turned to that one side.

Mind you,make sure that person you've chosen pressed their full body weight onto your throat. While he or she has their other knee planted on your back.
Have them hold that pressure on your throat and back for 7 minutes. And be sure to be handcuffed with your arms behind your back.

Chauvin and his accomplices to murder are exactly where they belong.

And since that's the case,and for justifiable evidentiary reasons, there is no debate. Just opinions that don't resurrect Floyd,who was no saint, nor free those complicit cops.

One fact though is a positive out of all this. The streets are safer with those murderers behind bars.
Chauvin was framed. He did exactly what the manual said to do in the situation he was in.
The autopsy came back there were no marks on floyds neck or showing that he was asphyxiated.
And the amount of fentynal that was in floyds body is what killed him.
Watch the video. The evidence is in there.

Don't get angry with me, get angry with the media for lying about it.
Hugs

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chauvin was framed. He did exactly what the manual said to do in the situation he was in.
No, that is not true.
The hold Chauvin used is not police procedure.And was not taught in the academy.

That hold was outlawed after the Chauvin case concluded.

What situation were 4 cops in? A man,allegedly under the influence,was handcuffed behind.

What threat,situation,does a handcuffed man thrown onto his belly on blacktop pose to 4 cops?
The autopsy came back there were no marks on floyds neck or showing that he was asphyxiated.
And the amount of fentynal that was in floyds body is what killed him.
Watch the video. The evidence is in there.

Don't get angry with me, get angry with the media for lying about it.
Hugs
I'm not angry with you. I'm just surprised you'd defend murderers when the evidence,including autopsy testimony,proved Chauvin was murdered.

Media be hanged. A case evidence file isn't compiled by media.

Hugs back. Have a blessed and happy Christmas too.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that is not true.
The hold Chauvin used is not police procedure.And was not taught in the academy.

That hold was outlawed after the Chauvin case concluded.

What situation were 4 cops in? A man,allegedly under the influence,was handcuffed behind.

What threat,situation,does a handcuffed man thrown onto his belly on blacktop pose to 4 cops?

I'm not angry with you. I'm just surprised you'd defend murderers when the evidence,including autopsy testimony,proved Chauvin was murdered.

Media be hanged. A case evidence file isn't compiled by media.

Hugs back. Have a blessed and happy Christmas too.
The video above contains the documents of the autopsy, the manual that LE was to use. This evidence was left out of the court trials.
As soon as this video came out, there was an attempt on Chauvins life in prison. They stabbed him and he ended up in critical condition.
This video also contains the entire police cams from the time Floyd entered the store, was approached in his car, asked to sit against the wall, walked to the other police car, refused to get in the police car, slid out of the car onto the ground.
The call for the ambulance was botched. The autopsy original documents saidFloyd died of an OD but it was changed.
The woman who was recording this on her phone, and the collusion between the government officials to cover up the evidence.
The Judge would not allow the exculpatory evidence to be heard in the court.

Chauvin was set up.
BLM made millions and so did the government officials.
Floyds parents got "restitution" even before the trial took place.

Don't watch it I don't care. But you should investigate all evidence before making a final decision.
There's a lot of things in that video no one was shown on the mainstream tv.
They show you what they want you to see. But there are always 2 sides to every coin.

Merry Christmas
Hugs
:D

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video above contains the documents of the autopsy, the manual that LE was to use. This evidence was left out of the court trials.
As soon as this video came out, there was an attempt on Chauvins life in prison. They stabbed him and he ended up in critical condition.
This video also contains the entire police cams from the time Floyd entered the store, was approached in his car, asked to sit against the wall, walked to the other police car, refused to get in the police car, slid out of the car onto the ground.
The call for the ambulance was botched. The autopsy original documents saidFloyd died of an OD but it was changed.
The woman who was recording this on her phone, and the collusion between the government officials to cover up the evidence.
The Judge would not allow the exculpatory evidence to be heard in the court.

Chauvin was set up.
BLM made millions and so did the government officials.
Floyds parents got "restitution" even before the trial took place.

Don't watch it I don't care. But you should investigate all evidence before making a final decision.

Police chief: Kneeling on Floyd’s neck violated policy

I have. I watched the trial.

What you are defending is a falsehood jumpstarted on the third year anniversary of Floyd's murder.

It is not a new autopsy report. Floyd died of asphyxiation.

Yes,a media source. However,what you are defending was generated within social media.

There's a lot of things in that video no one was shown on the mainstream tv.
They show you what they want you to see. But there are always 2 sides to every coin.

Merry Christmas
Hugs
:D

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can show you, but I can't make you see.

Why are you so opposed to watching the documentary which shows evidence of what happened in Minneapolis?
You rather get your news from Associated Press and not actual cam footage, the actual original autopsy report, the destruction of the riots, how many police were injured and sent to the hospital. How they were told to stand down and watch their precinct burn to the ground?
The police reports from prior convictions of Floyd...

Why are you afraid of the truth?

interesting...

Hugs

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can show you, but I can't make you see.

Why are you so opposed to watching the documentary which shows evidence of what happened in Minneapolis?
You rather get your news from Associated Press and not actual cam footage, the actual original autopsy report, the destruction of the riots, how many police were injured and sent to the hospital. How they were told to stand down and watch their precinct burn to the ground?
The police reports from prior convictions of Floyd...

Why are you afraid of the truth?

interesting...

Hugs
It's interesting that you'd presume upon me, thinking I'm afraid of the truth, and then you find your own presumption interesting.

Hug

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Minneapolis elected former gang members and black panther associates that had promised to destroy the police in the city. The charges against Derick Chauvin were a part of them doing this. The riots were part of this, The biased news coverage was part of this. The lying about George Floyd, the suppression of police tapes, ... on and on …

I'm used to exposing corruption but this even surprises me …

I had all of the evidence except the background on the D.A., Judge, Police Chief and Mayor who were all evil players as is brought out in this new video.

This explains it all.

The Fall of Minneapolis | A Crowdfunded Documentary

Excellent documentary.

It should be required viewing.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Police chief: Kneeling on Floyd’s neck violated policy

I have. I watched the trial.

What you are defending is a falsehood jumpstarted on the third year anniversary of Floyd's murder.

It is not a new autopsy report. Floyd died of asphyxiation.

Yes,a media source. However,what you are defending was generated within social media.

The Chief lied under oath. It absolutely was part of the training for ALL Minneapolis police officers.

Watch the documentary and then you might be able to comment intelligently rather than looking like a complete partisan hack.