The Fall of Minneapolis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also of interest was the political climate in Minneapolis. Total 'woke' mayor and governor who pushed a willing media toward the narrative that they then spoonfed stooges like Gabe here, who filled his face to overflowing. The mayor gave the order to give up the 3rd precinct to the mob-- let it burn. Ordered the police officers to abandon it. Woke Judge, Woke Chief of Police.... the whole thing was a sham and a travesty.

When it came time for the trial, potential jurors were explicitly asked-- "What is your opinion of Black Lives Matter?" -Anyone who expressed a negative view of that group was dismissed from the pool-- obviously biased, was the reasoning, so that the entire jury was only comprised of folks with a favorable opinion of Black Lives Matter, as a white cop was tried for the unfortunate death of a black convict.

That trial should never have been held in Minneapolis-- Chauvin had no chance of a fair trial, though our constitution guarantees the right to a fair trial by an impartial jury. (Sixth Amendment).

That certainly didn't happen.

Reasons for changes of venue include pretrial publicity, bias, political atmosphere, and any other circumstance that the parties believe would prevent them from obtaining a fair trial in the county in which the case was originally filed.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you have known this without the documentary bringing it to light?

During jury selection for the Chauvin trial itself, all potential jurors were asked about their view of Black Lives Matter and the responses were strongly positive. More importantly, it was not unusual to hear jurors state plainly that they thought that Blacks and whites were not treated equally under the law. Rather than using these responses as a basis for dismissal, Judge Peter Cahill found them, in conjunction with other answers about the juror’s willingness to respect the norms of the trial, to be consistent with the constitutional protection for the defendant of a fair and impartial jury.

How BLM Is Subtly Shaping the Chauvin Trial

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The year before. George floyd was was approached again.

He screamed the same things (don't kill me etc)

and resisted arrest then also.. Only difference is, (you can see him put things in his mouth) he admitted he did drugs and they treated him so he lived.

As I say to anyone, block white yellow or red, If the police tell you to put your hands behind your back and get on the ground. You will most likely live.

If you do not and end up dying,, Don't blame the police.

Reactions: Willy50

Willy50

Apr 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I almost lost it at "left-wing"

The woman who worked for the fire department's testimony is also in that video.
She was the one who had a hard time figuring out why the ambulance took so long. She said it was unusual.
They asked her, why didn't you call 911 when you saw it was taking so long? Duh.. I don't know...

Do you know what excupaltory evidence is?
The court would not allow any evidence by the defence that went against the narrative.
You know what they call that? A kangaroo court run by tyranny.
Welcome to the USA, where everything that's wrong is right, and everything that is light is now blackness.

If the ambulance had arrived on time, the call was made within a minute of Floyd being laid on the ground.
The ambulance was, on a good day, 3 minutes away. They would of have gotten to him in time and Chauvin would be a free man.
It takes a special mind to understand the depths of Satan, and some people just not ready to look in the eye of the dragon,
and tell him to go F himself.

The left-wing narrative IS the cover up. The video above is the revelation of what really happened.

I don't care. I know what I know. I been following this rabbit for a long long time.
You haven't seen nothing yet. This is a cake walk compared to what is coming.
And no one can stop what is coming.
NCSWIC.

Where you suppose they hiding over 85,000 immigrant children no one can seem to find?
You wouldn't believe me if I showed you.
And frankly, You don't want to know.

All I can say is:
PRAY for the Children.

Hugs
Sound of Freedom is on Netflix