ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaiCounStaae

Oct 21, 2019
Ca
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BG, these kind must be ignored, but do what our Lord did, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

PICJAG.
God instructed me to ask you that when you tell a lie.
Are you knowing that you have told a lie?

DaiCounStaae

Oct 21, 2019
Ca
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"toy of the devil" is right! So, he's claiming peoples children on here??? That is quite satanic. I wonder what his NAMES are? Mmmm...LEGION!
Really? Let us read your bible.

1 Corinthians 5:5
To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh,
that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

DaiCounStaae

Oct 21, 2019
Ca
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"toy of the devil" is right! So, he's claiming peoples children on here??? That is quite satanic. I wonder what his NAMES are? Mmmm...LEGION!
Really? Let us read your bible.

1 Corinthians 5:5
To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh,
that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.[/QUOTE]

And in the book of Judges God
took a human sacrifice
a mans daughter by fire as payment for a vow.

DaiCounStaae

Oct 21, 2019
Ca
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
quit stalling, you don't know. please post the PERSONAL NAME of the Lord God who sent his angel.

see I know that the Father name is Jesus, I know that the son name is Jesus, who is the Spirit the Holy Spirit.

see the angel in Rev 22:6 said that it was the Lord God of the holy prophets, and that's, JESUS.
I dare for you to say I'm in ERROR, meet the challenge put up or shut up..... :D all in the name of LOVE.... (smile).

well your answer please.

PICJAG.
You are in error. You are a error. A child of the devil.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are in error. You are a error. A child of the devil.
GINOLJC, to all.
Some people are without knowledge, that's ok. some people are without understanding, that's ok too. and then there are those who are ignorant of both knowledge and understanding at the same time, who can use there tongue to call someone a child devil ... (smile) ... LOL, but yet fail to see their own fork tongue, (Matthews 7:3). but I have to laugh at this ignorants, because calling me a child of the devil, for apparently what I been posting must be digging into your "hardhead" and "stiffneck" brain. so calling me a child of the devil is nothing, I been called worest..... (smile). yes the devil himself. as the devil, at least I got the top slot in the corperation of evil.... Lol. but putting that aside, now my last question to you still stand.
question, "Who was it that sent his angel (according to Revelation 1:1) to John? the angel said, in Rev 22:6 that it was the Lord God of the holy prophets that sent him, which we say that it is the Lord "JESUS" himself the almighty, and only true and living God, that sent his angel to John.
now, since you said I was in ERROR, well if you want to put forth a false name, go ahead, but the Bible is true, the Lord JESUS sent his angel. put your religion where your mouth is, your answer please.
PICJAG.

Last edited: