♪♫Happy Birthday Cowgirl4577 and n2thelight. Happy Birthday Also Deep Truth, jabre and ju0m99♪♫ ♥

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lord willing rita is creeping up on the age of king david when he departed this earth .
the big seventy cometh , LORD willing of course .
But before you think you be old , take a peek at methusulah , he would cry laughing
at all us wee infants .
Plus the way i see it i am the youngest i am ever gonna be in this world right now .
Most folks get all worried about age . and i have seen some even when they were in their late thirites
thinking they were SO OLD . and yet some of them when hitting fifty plus think back and say
WHY on earth did i think i was old way back then . Just look forward to BEING WITH THE KING .
every day is a day closer to that day .
Ive been told many times by friends, strangers, emergency ambulance crew, doctors ,nurses, when asked my age.even my heart surgeon ...they can’t believe I’m that age, they tell me I look about 59/ 60.

They ask me what the ingredient is....I tell them ...The Love In My Heart From The Lord......I feel and know God’s Love 24/7....mind blowing!!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amadues has hit the big eighty now my friends .
Yep, I am one of the old ones, but even on this forum, I am not the oldest.
Every day is just a day closer to being forever with the LORD . this life is and was but a vapor .
But ETERNAL and EVERLASTING LIFE , no man can measure that , FOR IT HAS NO END .
Joh 11:26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Dance a jig of praise round that house rita . one day we gonna be in bodies
forever free of any aches and pains , forever free of any contrariness to GOD .
just a new body where forever we will praise n thank the LORD . TILL THEN JESUS ALONE , that GOSPEL alone
IS THE ONLY HOPE WE GONNA OFFER TO THIS WORLD PEROID . cause the truth is , THERE IS NO OTHER HOPE .
Give God the glory!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, I am one of the old ones, but even on this forum, I am not the oldest.

Joh 11:26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Give God the glory!
exactly my friend . exactly . POINT TO JESUS THE GLORIOUS CHRIST
for whoseover liveth and BELIEVETH , take note reader and all that said BELIEVETH , IN ME shall never what
NEVER DIE . NEVER DIE . JESUS HIMSELF has already tasted death for us .
WE GO HOME MY FRIEND the moment EITHER HE COMETH or we depart this body .
And though none of us has yet to experience THIS , REST ASSURED
the BEST IS BY FAR YET TO COME . WE gonna BE HOME ONE DAY MY FRIEND .
A HOME we never earned , a paradise we never deserved , BUT THAT IN CHRIST we have awaiting us at our end of this life .
THAT IS A WHOLE LOT to be VERY THANKFUL TO GOD FOR my friend . cause not you , and specially not me
DESERVED eternal life . lets ponder on that for a while .
In fact lets ponder on this next statement for a while .
SHOW ME ONE PERSON in times past or present WHO is GOOD , WHO Can decare by his own means HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS
and that RIGHTEOUSNESS of his can EVEN COME CLOSE TO WHAT GOD CALLETH RIGHTEOUS and GOOD .
IN the meantime this lamb shall point to the ONLY ONE who was , who IS . JESUS THE CHRIST OF GOD
who came that we might have LIFE . every man and every woman is but the old adam and old eve
ALL have sinned , NOT ONE HAS NOT , ALL have fallen FAR and do i mean FAR FROM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD .
BUT JESUS DID NOT . AND its about TIME the church got real busy , PREACHING THE DIRE NEED
to BELIEVE ON HIM again .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
abel offered up blood and was accepted
cain did not and was not accepted .
and yet HOW MUCH MORE the BLOOD OF CHRIST . its time we OFFER UP the ONLY HOPE there is
to all these lost religoins and world .
cause ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS can one be made RIGHTEOUS , JUSTIFIED .
facts are facts folks . and i grow very weary with this generations false hope
it keeps offering up to the lost , saying things , LIES , like we and the other religoins
are serving the same GOD . LIES that somehow man can attain to that which ONLY CHRIST HIMSELF attained for US .
THE ONLY WAY this world and its peoples can be saved , IT AINT THROUGH MUHAMMED and good works
or budda and good works or anyone else and good works . ITS THROUGH JESUS THE CHRIST
and tis HIGH TIME we remind the lost and heck even most of the church about THIS FACT .
The more i preach the dire need to beleive on JESUS THE CHRIST
the more i am finding myself to be hated by even christendom . something is going wrong my friends .
WE cannot go down that road either .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been told many times by friends, strangers, emergency ambulance crew, doctors ,nurses, when asked my age.even my heart surgeon ...they can’t believe I’m that age, they tell me I look about 59/ 60.

They ask me what the ingredient is....I tell them ...The Love In My Heart From The Lord......I feel and know God’s Love 24/7....mind blowing!!!
Some folks look years younger than they are , some might look their age and some might look older .
Either way the ONLY HOPE one has is JESUS THE CHRIST . as you know my friend .
Its rather odd that just yesterday a lady and i were talking bout this very thing .
She was talking about how so many think she is years younger .
I told her in part this has to due with races . usually , but not always , the more melatonin
the less one wrinkles due to the Sun .
But then i said something that made her worry . THOUGH she had no reason to worry .
I said have you noticed that . she said yes . then i said but according to stats
its the whites that live longest . that made her worry a bit . NOT ME THOUGH .
cause at my end , THANKS BE TO GOD TO HIS CHRIST , its just a far better place .
Health is not always determined by how one appears on the outside .
BUT THIS I DO KNOW , health cometh of GOD . Some wrinkle more some less
some live long on this earth and others very short .
THE ONLY THING that mattered in this entire time we call life that matter is
DID WE TRULY KNOW JESUS THE CHRIST . as you already know that sister . I just wanted to point to the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Age is but a number....xx
I have a trivia question . HOW OLD IS GOD , IS CHRIST .
then know and understand there is a time not known to man
that has always and forever shall exist . A TIME that had no beginning and shall have no end either .
and since we are on time . ITS HIGH TIME folks point to the only HOPE this world has . JESUS THE CHRIST .
i might sound like a record on skip mode , but then i am also seeing
another love and a false hope fast being embraced and taught to this world . IT WONT SAVE THEM ETIHER .
it will damn them all and specially damn those WHO DARED TO TEACH IT using JESUS NAME TO DO SO .
YEah , we bess return to the preaching of the DIRE NEED to BELEIVE ON HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
offer up NO OTHER , NO OTHER thought or idea , cause it aint GONNA SAVE THEM
and we sure as heck do not want to be partakers of ANOTHER gospel which IS NO GOSPEL at all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a trivia question . HOW OLD IS GOD , IS CHRIST .
then know and understand there is a time not known to man
that has always and forever shall exist . A TIME that had no beginning and shall have no end either .
and since we are on time . ITS HIGH TIME folks point to the only HOPE this world has . JESUS THE CHRIST .
i might sound like a record on skip mode , but then i am also seeing
another love and a false hope fast being embraced and taught to this world . IT WONT SAVE THEM ETIHER .
it will damn them all and specially damn those WHO DARED TO TEACH IT using JESUS NAME TO DO SO .
YEah , we bess return to the preaching of the DIRE NEED to BELEIVE ON HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
offer up NO OTHER , NO OTHER thought or idea , cause it aint GONNA SAVE THEM
and we sure as heck do not want to be partakers of ANOTHER gospel which IS NO GOSPEL at all .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo