♪♫Happy Birthday @Rita ♪♫ ♥

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dog-funny.gif
;)
happy-birthday-dog.gif
1714588875059.png
see that lil dogs expression . mine was quite simliar when i seen what i seen going on within a lot of christendom .
I see what they did with the other dog . they put a collar with arms on it and hid its back legs from camera view .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Rita, I am so sorry for missing one of my very favorite peoples birthday, I'm happy it was a good one sister.
xx!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Rita, I am so sorry for missing one of my very favorite peoples birthday, I'm happy it was a good one sister.
xx!
Be ready to celebrate my true birthday . it cometh , LORD WILLING OF COURSE on the thirtieth day of may .
Lord willing i will be eighteen years old . The birth of the new man , born again is the birth i speak of
and the only day worth remembering . FOR ON that day the GRACE OF GOD did appear and drew me to the TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS CHRIST .
though in years of age i be fifty two last march , that birth could not save me . all are born of a woman
but not all are born again from above . THE TRUE BIRTH is what i celebrate now .
THE BIRTH that has no end , the BIRTH that has no death but forever continues . FOR ME , sister , all
that is left for me in this world , came not of THIS WORLD . any hope i had in it be dead
BUT HOPE IN JESUS CHRIST , IS THE HOPE that shall abound any and all things and seasons
and what so ever is allowed to come against me . MY HOME is not here
just as my true birth is not here . IT CAME OF GOD and IS ABOVE ON HIM . now leap up sister . THE DAY of the
LORD is approaching . ONE DAY , ON HIS DAY , every lamb gonna sing \with great joy and praise unto the glorious
LORD who had saved and kept them . JESUS THE CHRIST .
but woe wail those who sold out and gave false hope to this dying world and her false religoins . cause muhammed
nor budda nor any other satanic religoin or belief can save them . NO LOVE that cometh of GOD
would have told them it could either . THE LOVE THAT COMETH OF GOD , THE LOVE THAT DESIRED NONE TO PERISH
WOULD HAVE POINTED TO JESUS CHRIST ALONE . lets do keep that in mind .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pretty much about all this world has for me is harsh words and foul langauge , as i expose the darkness
and point only to JESUS THE CHRIST .
and when i say world , A LOT of christendom HAS BECOME THE WORLD .
i soon expect , IF TIME continues , that it wont just be words against me but that
even laws will have men like me removed from society . ONLY it wont just be me , it will be the true lambs
who clung to CHRIST and did not conform to this world . THIS WORLD and her false religoins
will merge as one under what IT BELEIVES IS LOVE AND IS OF GOD , only it was not love nor came of GOD
and they will call for the removal of and riddance of the true lambs . DO NOT FEAR IT or man . JUST BE FATHIFUL TO CHRIST
to the end no matter the cost .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have had a lot going on xxxxxxx
No excuse, but thanks for the grace that is you!
Thursday was the wake for another good friend/co-worker who bled out on the operating table, 57 years old and loved by all. This morning I got a call that yet another good friend from high school, 64 yrs. and we got together several times a year, passed also, cancer. She was a strong Christian and I know where she is. Everyone around me seems to be dying! I'm getting a complex! Oh Lord, PLEASE come ❤️ I want to stop answering my phone :oops:
STOP the world, I wanna get off! My mom would say this sometimes, when the 7 of us hyper kids so close in age would be bickering or taking the others toys, lol. She was my most favorite person in this world...Happy Mothers Day in heaven mom!

Reactions: Rita

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No excuse, but thanks for the grace that is you!
Thursday was the wake for another good friend/co-worker who bled out on the operating table, 57 years old and loved by all. This morning I got a call that yet another good friend from high school, 64 yrs. and we got together several times a year, passed also, cancer. She was a strong Christian and I know where she is. Everyone around me seems to be dying! I'm getting a complex! Oh Lord, PLEASE come ❤️ I want to stop answering my phone :oops:
STOP the world, I wanna get off! My mom would say this sometimes, when the 7 of us hyper kids so close in age would be bickering or taking the others toys, lol. She was my most favorite person in this world...Happy Mothers Day in heaven mom!
This train the world is on will end in a sudden TRAIN WRECK . till then , its only gonna get worse and much faster too .
But dont let that make you give up . JUST REMEMBER , OUR HOPE BE IN THE LORD .
this train ride wont last forever . THE BEST BY FAR is yet to come for the lambs . BUT DONT EXPECT IT IN THIS WORLD
or from this world . THEY will only hate us more and more as time continues . decievers will only abound more and more
deceving and being decieved . BUT HOPE IN THE LORD , TRUST IN HIM , ONE DAY WE ALL GONNA FOREVER BE WITH HIM .
HOPE IN HIM . cause this world is done , all we can do now is do as all lambs before us have done ,
POINT TO JESUS CHRIST will there still be TIME TO DO SO . at least some will hear and beleive . ITS ALL WE can do now sister .
PRAY and point to CHRIST and all sound doctrine .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAY one and pray all lest ye enter into tempatation . THE SPIRIT is willing but the flesh be WEAK .
PRAY TO GOD and do so always in JESUS NAME . times in this world will only fast be getting worse .
SO long as we are here we have ONE DUTY and ONE JOB . POINT TO JESUS CHRIST and all sound doctrine
cause there simply is no other hope or name whereby one can be saved . THIS WORLD WILL END . the world
as we know will END and all evil and all evil works be burned up . IF WE DESIRE LIFE FOR SOULS
THEN PREACH THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GIVE ETERNAL LIFE , JESUS THE CHRIST . and hurry too . times running out .

Reactions: Marvelloustime