1 John 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
e-Sword 1Jn 3:15 Every one who is hating his brother—a man-killer he is, and ye have known that no man-killer hath life age-during in him remaining,

e-Sword

Genesis 27:41 (YLT)​

41 And Esau hateth Jacob, because of the blessing with which his father blessed him, and Esau saith in his heart, 'The days of mourning for my father draw near, and I slay Jacob my brother.'

e-Sword

Leviticus 19:16-18 (YLT)​

16 'Thou dost not go slandering among thy people; thou dost not stand against the blood of thy neighbour; I am Jehovah.
17 'Thou dost not hate thy brother in thy heart; thou dost certainly reprove thy fellow, and not suffer sin on him.
18 'Thou dost not take vengeance, nor watch the sons of thy people; and thou hast had love to thy neighbour as thyself; I am Jehovah.

e-Sword

2 Samuel 13:22-28 (YLT)​

22 and Absalom hath not spoken with Amnon either evil or good, for Absalom is hating Amnon, because that he humbled Tamar his sister.
23 And it cometh to pass, after two years of days, that Absalom hath shearers in Baal-Hazor, which is with Ephraim, and Absalom calleth for all the sons of the king.
24 And Absalom cometh unto the king, and saith, 'Lo, I pray thee, thy servant hath shearers, let the king go, I pray thee, and his servants, with thy servant.'
25 And the king saith unto Absalom, 'Nay, my son, let us not all go, I pray thee, and we are not too heavy on thee;' and he presseth on him, and he hath not been willing to go, and he blesseth him.
26 And Absalom saith, 'If not—let, I pray thee, Amnon my brother go with us;' and the king saith to him, 'Why doth he go with thee?'
27 and Absalom urgeth on him, and he sendeth with him Amnon, and all the sons of the king.
28 And Absalom commandeth his young men, saying, 'See, I pray thee, when the heart of Amnon is glad with wine, and I have said unto you, Smite Amnon, that ye have put him to death; fear not; is it not because I have commanded you? be strong, yea, become sons of valour.'

e-Sword

Proverbs 26:24-26 (YLT)​

24 By his lips doth a hater dissemble, And in his heart he placeth deceit,
25 When his voice is gracious trust not in him, For seven abominations are in his heart.
26 Hatred is covered by deceit, Revealed is its wickedness in an assembly.

e-Sword

Matthew 5:21-22 (YLT)​

21 'Ye heard that it was said to the ancients: Thou shalt not kill, and whoever may kill shall be in danger of the judgment;
22 but I—I say to you, that every one who is angry at his brother without cause, shall be in danger of the judgment, and whoever may say to his brother, Empty fellow! shall be in danger of the sanhedrim, and whoever may say, Rebel! shall be in danger of the gehenna of the fire.

e-Sword

Matthew 5:28 (YLT)​

28 but I—I say to you, that every one who is looking on a woman to desire her, did already commit adultery with her in his heart.

e-Sword

Mark 6:19 (YLT)​

19 and Herodias was having a quarrel with him, and was willing to kill him, and was not able,

e-Sword

Acts 23:12 (YLT)​

12 And day having come, certain of the Jews having made a concourse, did anathematize themselves, saying neither to eat nor to drink till they may kill Paul;

e-Sword

Acts 23:14 (YLT)​

14 who having come near to the chief priests and to the elders said, 'With an anathema we did anathematize ourselves—to taste nothing till we have killed Paul;

e-Sword

James 1:15 (YLT)​

15 afterward the desire having conceived, doth give birth to sin, and the sin having been perfected, doth bring forth death.

e-Sword

James 4:1-2 (YLT)​

1 Whence are wars and fightings among you? not thence—out of your passions, that are as soldiers in your members?
2 ye desire, and ye have not; ye murder, and are zealous, and are not able to attain; ye fight and war, and ye have not, because of your not asking;