1 Thess 4:13-17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(kriss;40908)
So Now theres three raptures in Gods word? If this wasnt so sad it would be funny
I would like to take all of the history of the making of these rapture theories and burn them in the fire...they have caused nothing but lukewarmness, apostasy and false religions..

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Jackie D;40909)
I would like to take all of the history of the making of these rapture theories and burn them in the fire...they have caused nothing but lukewarmness, apostasy and false religions..
Amen to that Jackie It truly tells you that we are in the End of Days it breaks my heart for the mislead souls that think they are good christains and will end up in Satans camp because they choose of their own free will to follow a lie of men rather than hear their father that loves them

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
You know recently I was in a forum that was all about rapture. And when I began posting the word of God to refute their teachings, they called me a troll and kicked me out...who would do something like that other than ones who don't want the truth to be told....isn't that just like the devil to do what he can to keep the truth from being told.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
yep thats the way he works You will be hated for his name sake how these words ring true the truth is hated and a lie loved, I would say I was sorry you got kicked off the other site, but if it brought you here then Im not real sorry:) just a little that you had to endure that

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(kriss;40917)
yep thats the way he works You will be hated for his name sake how these words ring true the truth is hated and a lie loved, I would say I was sorry you got kicked off the other site, but if it brought you here then Im not real sorry:) just a little that you had to endure that
I've endured worse than that....sides, never been called a troll before. I've been called many things that was a first...LOL!!

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I was reading through Thess. and came across the last verse in Chapter 3 and the word with can also so say after. To the end he may stablish your hearts unblamable in holiness before God even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with(after) all his saints.So could this read that he is coming after or for His saints?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Setfree No I dont belive that could be correct we are already told that the saints are already with him they cry out from the alter "how long Oh Lord"Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled. these are the saints crying out they are those that have died for his name He gives them their white robes these are the saints that occompany Christ upon his returnIt futher says there will be others that die for him and his name.The rapture teaches the exact oppisite of that believers will be flown away to safteyThe only ones on earth that can be saints are those willing to die for him as the saints before them that means he is saying those that Stand against Satan and are willing to die for Christ are the saints on earth.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have always found that the mark of Satan is when closley examind they are always the exact oppisite of what Gods Word teaches they sound great but when broken down to their essence they are oppisite

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(kriss;41181)
I have always found that the mark of Satan is when closley examind they are always the exact oppisite of what Gods Word teaches they sound great but when broken down to their essence they are oppisite
as opposite as day and night;)