1 Thessalonians 5:3 is coming soon!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
An Israeli source confirmed Thursday that the Biden administration was currently working on a regional grand bargain that comprises several tenets aimed at long-term stability as part of a post-war reality.
Apart from ending the current hostilities in Gaza it also envisions, normalization between Israel and the Arab world, the release of captives, and a new regime in Gaza.

The plan appears to be part of what Secretary of State Antony Blinken referred to when he said in Davos this week that Israel needed to make tough decisions. The plan is still in a very preliminary stage and it is unclear how much of it has been formulated into actual text or formulas that could see the war end and a political process replace it.
Earlier Thursday the Financial Times reported that Arab countries are working on an initiative to secure a ceasefire and release of captives from Gaza as part of a broader normalization plan between Saudi Arabia and Israel if Israel agreed to "irreversible" steps towards establishing a Palestinian state.

The Saudi Al-Hadath network reported from its sources that recently there was a meeting between senior Israelis, senior Americans, and senior Palestinians. According to the report, the discussions aimed at determining who would govern the Gaza Strip after the war and transferring the management of its affairs to the Palestinian Authority.

The Financial Times also reported on the initiative, claiming it is part of a broader plan, which may offer Israel normalization in exchange for steps to establish a Palestinian state. A senior Arab official said they hope to present the plan, which would include establishing relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia within a few weeks, to end the war against Hamas and prevent the conflict from expanding in the Middle East.

Arab sources discussed the plan with their counterparts in the US and Europe. According to the report, it will include Arab states' agreement to formally recognize a Palestinian state or support the Palestinians, who will receive full UN membership. One official said, "The real issue is that there needs to be hope for the Palestinians, it cannot just be economic benefits or removal of occupation symbols." The initiative comes as Israel faces growing international pressure to end the war in Gaza.
Israel Hayom Newsletter Friday, January 19, 2024

Reactions: Dave Watchman

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like you’re taking that verse out of context and putting it where you like it.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I feel like you’re taking that verse out of context and putting it where you like it.
I place 1 Thessalonians 5:3 where it belongs; in our near future.
As 1 Peter 4:12 says; We should not be surprised when the fiery trial comes to test us and to destroy the ungodly in the holy Land.

Very soon, too; the Prophecy in Isaiah 3:1-26 will happen, by a successful assassination of Israels leaders. Micah 5:1

Reactions: Dave Watchman

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree it's coming very soon.

I would not be surprised if this current Israeli conflict is the trigger event for it.

Netanyahu claims that he will never go for a two state solution. I agree with him. It's not Biblical. God didn't give the land to two states. The bad actors will only regroup and come back attacking another day. But the world is against Israel. And pretty soon world trade will be slowed to the point where prices and the delivery of goods will be negatively impacted.

It's a slow news day today. But I saw these guys going to a meeting in Russia and thought it strange.

I always check in with Moshe Cohen in Israel. His evening war news is good. He speaks Hebrew and Arabic, so can listen in on the Telegram Messenger and hear about news. I'm not really into his long Bible videos though.

"The whole world's against Israel":

Moshe in Israel's evening war report:

Peaceful Sabbath.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't see it looking too peaceful, or safe tonight.
Thanks for your updates.
But I do not see any imminent, dramatic changes just yet. Could be this year! Wait for the Day! Zechariah 3:8
Signposts of the coming Apocalypse:
The Bible does not now prophesy the end of the world or of total destruction, but of a whole series of carefully timed events that lead up to the great and glorious Return of Jesus. The final countdown of the end times will take years and before the first prophesied event happens, we are told of a few preliminary things that will set the stage for the political, economic and religious climate that is necessary to trigger the Lord’s action. These preparatory steps seem to be falling into place in rapid succession.

It is humanly impossible to resolve the political situation in the Middle East, many countries have failing economies and in many countries; population has outstripped their resources. These situations are untenable for the long term.

Many people today react negatively to anyone who warns about a coming reset of civilization, even though it is obvious that things cannot continue as they are for much longer. They say it is foolish to worry about what may happen, or even talk about the trends and signs that point toward the end time scenario as portrayed in Scripture.

In Matthew 16:1-4, Jesus sternly rebuked the religious leaders of His day for their failure to discern the signs of His first coming. He was fulfilling the Old Testament prophecies and performing miracles, yet they were blind to it all. Likewise today, many religious leaders are doing the same, blinded to prophecy and to the signs that point to an imminent commencement of God’s program of preparation for the Return of Jesus.

God is preparing the world stage for His drama of the ages. When the curtain parts, when the heavens are torn asunder, Isaiah 64:1-2, then those who have failed to understand or even to consider the more than 100 prophesies that clearly tell about the forthcoming fire judgement/punishment, they will be shocked and terrified.
A judgement by fire from the sun, causing extreme heat, violent storms, tectonic plate shift and huge tsunamis, will happen next; Revelation 6:12-17 and it will be a testing time for all mankind. 1 Peter 4:12

Do not hope for a rapture from this first event. The prophesies that tell of a ‘meeting in the air’ refer to the visible Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign, which is to come about ten years later

The greatest threat facing the world is a nuclear armed Iran attacking Israel, along with their proxies and all the Islamic peoples. Isaiah 22:6, Psalms 83

Bible prophecy, our sure guide with proven fulfilled predictions, tells us that this current war will be the trigger for His wrath. Ezekiel 7:14 When Iran tries to send nukes.

God’s wrath destroyed the civilization of Noah’s time with a great flood; this time He will use fire to destroy His enemies. The Lord promises to save a remnant of Jews in Jerusalem, Isaiah 31:5 and around the world, all those people who take heed of the warnings to shelter and who call upon His Name for protection, will be kept safe. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, Isaiah 26:20-21, Isaiah 43:2

Do not doubt; events will unfold as the prophets have so graphically prophesied, so long ago. First this terrible judgement by fire, a massive CME will be blasted out from the Lord’s storehouse, the sun. Deut. 32:34-35, Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 66:15-17

Then the world’s survivors will establish a One World Government, but the great promises of God to the Patriarchs and to His righteous peoples; from every tribe, race, nation and language, will then be fulfilled, as they gather and settle into the Holy Land. Zechariah 10:8-10, Romans 9:24-26

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I do not see any imminent, dramatic changes just yet. Could be this year!
My vote goes for this year, I always have to default to the earliest date. It's because the last decree to restore Jerusalem was by Levi Eshkol in January 1969. That means January 2025 marks the end of the last heptad.

In another thread they think there's going to be a one world government. Probably from Revelation 13. I think those things have happened, are happening now, but in a different way than was expected. It got slipped in on us, unnoticed by most people.

"And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.​

Everyone will wander after the beast, all whose names have NOT been written in the Lamb’s book of life. I'd say this has already happened, and continues to happen now. It's how the many nations, and peoples, and tongues have voted in their governments which set forth and legalize the transgressive laws, opening it's mouth to blaspheme God. The vast majority of people want these things, we, as most Christians, are against them. And there's still exceptions. I remember Obama flew down to Kenya to try to get them to legalize same sex marriage. Why would he do that? The Kenyan President told Obama his people weren't interested in legalizing gay marriage.

"He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand.​

I don't know if Paul's "sudden destruction" is going to be a CME. I do see the sun has been acting up lately. But when that day comes, whatever the sudden destruction is, we could be in a quick count of days, maybe as quick as 40 days, until the sign of the Son of Man is seen. Like in the days of Noah. It can all happen very fast, like lightning shining from the east, and to the west.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What does the Bible Prophets tell us?

Deuteronomy 32:34-35 & 43 I have sealed up in My storehouses, punishments against My enemies, till the Day of vengeance and wrath, at the moment their foot slips. For the Day of their downfall is near, their doom is fast approaching. Y’hovah will punish those who hate Him and cleanse His peoples Land.

Isaiah 2:21 On that Day, the Lord will arise and strike the world with terror.

Isaiah 13:1-8 My troops, eager for victory, with the weapons of the Lord’s wrath.

Jeremiah 4:20 Crash follow crash, for the whole land goes down in ruin. Suddenly my tents are thrown down, my coverings in an instant.

Isaiah 66:6 The noise and distress that you hear, is the Lord dealing retribution to His foes.

Psalms 110:1-6 In glorious majesty He judges the nations, shattering heads throughout the wide earth.

Judgement of fire A coronal mass ejection from the sun will strike the earth:

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all arrogant evildoers will be as stubble, they will be destroyed in a fiery blaze.

Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come, storms, earthquakes and a flame of devouring fire.

Isaiah 66:16 The Lord will judge with fire and sword, many will be slain by Him.

Ezekiel 21:28 A sword of slaughter will flash like lightening.

Isaiah 10:17-19 Sudden destruction. As sudden as someone falling in a fit.

Psalm 21:8-9 Your hand will reach all Your enemies, all who hate You. In Your anger, You will engulf them as in a fiery furnace and fire will consume them.

Ezekiel 20:47-48 Say to the Land: I am about to kindle a fire in you, it will consume all flammable material, its fiery flame cannot be put out and everyone will be scorched by it.

Destroyed at the moment of attack:

Amos 5:9 He makes destruction flash forth against the mighty.

Psalm 140:9 When those who beset me raise their heads, may their conspiracies engulf them.

Habakkuk 3:14 You pierce their leaders with Your arrows, they are swept away by a whirlwind as they open their jaws to secretly devour their victims.

Psalms 37:12-15 The wicked have drawn their swords and strung their bows, to slaughter the righteous. Their weapons will cut their own hearts and their bows will be shattered.

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares to attack, he has conceived mischief and given birth to lies. He has dug a deep pit, but he himself will fall into it.

Psalms 9:15-17 The wicked are trapped in their own devices. The wicked depart to Sheol, all the nations who are heedless of the Lord.
Ref: REB. Verses abridged

The scenario:
Nuclear tipped missiles are prepared for launching. At the moment the firing button is pressed, a massive CME strikes the area. The highly charged particles cause the bombs and the missiles to explode on the ground.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An Israeli source confirmed Thursday that the Biden administration was currently working on a regional grand bargain that comprises several tenets aimed at long-term stability as part of a post-war reality.
Apart from ending the current hostilities in Gaza it also envisions, normalization between Israel and the Arab world, the release of captives, and a new regime in Gaza.

The plan appears to be part of what Secretary of State Antony Blinken referred to when he said in Davos this week that Israel needed to make tough decisions. The plan is still in a very preliminary stage and it is unclear how much of it has been formulated into actual text or formulas that could see the war end and a political process replace it.
Earlier Thursday the Financial Times reported that Arab countries are working on an initiative to secure a ceasefire and release of captives from Gaza as part of a broader normalization plan between Saudi Arabia and Israel if Israel agreed to "irreversible" steps towards establishing a Palestinian state.

The Saudi Al-Hadath network reported from its sources that recently there was a meeting between senior Israelis, senior Americans, and senior Palestinians. According to the report, the discussions aimed at determining who would govern the Gaza Strip after the war and transferring the management of its affairs to the Palestinian Authority.

The Financial Times also reported on the initiative, claiming it is part of a broader plan, which may offer Israel normalization in exchange for steps to establish a Palestinian state. A senior Arab official said they hope to present the plan, which would include establishing relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia within a few weeks, to end the war against Hamas and prevent the conflict from expanding in the Middle East.

Arab sources discussed the plan with their counterparts in the US and Europe. According to the report, it will include Arab states' agreement to formally recognize a Palestinian state or support the Palestinians, who will receive full UN membership. One official said, "The real issue is that there needs to be hope for the Palestinians, it cannot just be economic benefits or removal of occupation symbols." The initiative comes as Israel faces growing international pressure to end the war in Gaza.
Israel Hayom Newsletter Friday, January 19, 2024
Under the 6th Trumpet*, the only thing that is being arranged for the entirety of the Mid-East is KJV Rev. 9:13-21, aka the "wrath of satan", WW3.

Under the 5th Trumpet*, we have already witnessed the symbolic "scorpions", whereby many have been stung by what I call the "Scorpion sting" for Covid-19. KJV Rev. 9:1-12.
Interestingly enough, Jesus used the word "scorpions" three times in the NT Bible, being found in Rev. and in Luke.
Luke 10[19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

However, since the C-19 vaccine is still an experimental, synthetic mRNA vaccine, the turmoil of questions over suspicious health threats, are still looming in the minds for many people, who have been "stung".
For all of what little man knows about human beings, the proof is visibly evident, because he knows absolutely nothing about creating life!

* Edit: Error corrected: not seals but "trumpets".

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed, WE ARE looking at Rev. 9:13-21, WW3. From out of it, during or after it, shall come the "mark of the beast" by the latter and final stage of the 4th beast of Daniel, as it is shown in Rev. 13:1-8.

That final form of the 10H Beast, shall be a Global Economic Empire, by the Banking Elite, of which is revealed to be so, by the words in Rev. 13[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
All should be aware of Digital money, with a Digital ID.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes indeed, WE ARE looking at Rev. 9:13-21, WW3.
Revelation 9:13-21 does not describe a war, but 3 plagues: fire smoke and sulphur.
Also the Sixth Trumpet is not the next Prophesied event, that is the Sixth Seal, which will set the scene for a One World Government.

The present situation with Hamas and the Houthis and especially with Iran, cannot be resolved by human endeavour.

Isaiah 28:21 The Lord will arise as He did on Mt Perazim, [1 Chron. 14:11] and storm with rage as He did in the valley of Gibeon, [Joshua 10:9-15] to do what He must do, to perform a strange and alien task.

Isaiah 29:5 Suddenly, in an instant the horde of your enemies will crumble into dust, punishment will come from the Lord, with thunder, earthquakes, with storm and tempest and flames of devouring fire.

Isaiah 13:6-13 Cry out: for the Day of the Lord is at hand, it will come in a mighty destruction. Fear will grip everyone, men will lose courage at the coming disaster. That cruel Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is coming to reduce all the earth to a desolation and to destroy the evil and godless people on it. It will be a Day of darkness, on the day that the Lord brings disaster onto the world and due punishment to the wicked. He will put an end to arrogance and will humble the pride of the ruthless. Humans will become as scarce as fine gold, on the Day that the heavens will be moved and the earth shaken from its place, at the wrath of the Lord, in the Day of His blazing anger. Ref. REB, some verses abridged.

As Isaiah tells us: The Lord has in the past acted to destroy His enemies and now: once again, He will take action and instigate His fiery punishment.
Isaiah 42:14 Long have I restrained Myselfnow I groan like a woman in labour. I shall lay to waste the earth and cause the streams and lakes to dry up. Isaiah 59:18, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 64:1-2, Psalms 68:1-2, Jer. 12:14, Deuteronomy 32:26-43

The Lord will arise, to perform a strange task – to punish His enemies, the attackers of Israel and to humble the godless. Micah 4:11-12, Habakkuk 3:12, Revelation 6:12-17

Punishment will come from the Lord – not a nuclear war or anything instigated by man, but God controlled, triggered by an Islamic attack onto Israel. Psalms 83, Isaiah 21:2 & 22:6

Suddenly, in an instant – This is the event that ‘will come like a thief’, unexpectedly.

earthquakes – Earthquakes will be caused by the microwave effect of the electromagnetic pulse in a huge Coronal Mass Ejection. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Revelation 6:12-17

devouring fire – The fireball of the high temperature hydrogen plasma of a CME.

the Day of the Lord is at hand – This is the logical result of most of mankind’s rejection of God and His Laws. Hebrews 10:27

Fear will grip everyone – This sudden and shocking event will terrify all those people unaware of God’s plans. Ezekiel 7:15-19

a mighty destruction, to reduce the earth to desolation – A worldwide disaster.

a day of darkness – The approaching mass from the sun will obscure it, also smoke from city and forest fires and ash from volcanoes.

Humans will become scarce – Millions will die from the initial strike and millions more from famine afterwards. Jeremiah 9:22

the heavens move – the magnetosphere and the atmosphere will be pushed aside at the impact area; the Middle East. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Isaiah 34:4, Rev. 6:14

the earth will shake from its place – the hit from this CME may cause the earth’s orbit to speed up, thereby giving us a 360 day year, which is the prophetic year. Isaiah 24:1

His blazing anger – It is appropriate that the Lord will use the sun, our life sustainer, to judge mankind. Deut. 32:34-35 A CME solar flare perfectly and literally fulfils all the prophesied effects, but it will quickly pass by, leaving the world to recover. A world that will never be the same again and the stage will be set for all the other prophesied things to happen before the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No peace.

No safety.

Hamas rejects two-months ceasefire, wants a permanent cease-fire instead, but opposes peace.

These guys with the bruised foreheads. Banging their heads too hard during their "prayers". Lol. "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do.

The 5th head on the composite beast with a blasphemous name written on it. I deliver to 3 Halal butcher stores tomorrow. Wish me luck. Mine are Somali Halal. Dirka Berka Halal. They are OK. (When they want to be)

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yikes.

Peace and Safety.

Didn't see this one coming.

The parties in Paris seem to have reached a deal. Egypt and Qatar are the mediators to the agreement. Israeli media say that Qatar is preparing to announce a ceasefire on Saturday.​
The Wall Street Journal reported that Officials say that Washington is pressing for a ceasefire in Gaza long enough to stop Israel's military momentum. WSJ also says that The urgent need to reach an agreement while American and Israeli military officials are increasingly confident in Hamas' ability to survive, raising doubts about one of Israel's main war goals. Reports from Lebanon say What is proposed is 3 stages for prisoners, the duration of the first stage being 45 days for civilians and the second stage for military personnel, but without specifying a time period. The third stage is for the exchange of bodies between the two sides, and it is also without specifying a time period.​
Netanyahu is still opposed to the agreement, but in the end it looks like he will have to accept it. After this, Britain has already announced that the Palestinians will get a state and it will be recognized all over the world.​

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yikes.

Peace and Safety.

Didn't see this one coming.
But Paul did - 1 Thessalonians 5:3

Soon; the leaders of Israel will be assassinated, either dead or incapacitated. Isaiah 3:1-28, Micah 5:1
This will be seen by Irans crazy leaders, as their opportunity. They will attempt to fire nuke missiles to Israel. That will be their doom. Jeremiah 49:35-37, Psalms 7:12-16