1000 Year Kingdom Expiration ("Jacob's Pillow Stone")

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

3Ntqx2I.jpg

phantomsandmonsters.com/2010/04/where-is-that-extraterrestrial-rosetta.html

(Galactic Alignment::::12/21/2012... "1260+1260" Days, to Space Ship Borisov/Covid19...12/2019) (2019 + 42 Years to Halley's Comet 2061 A.D.)

millenn37.jpg

enterprisemissions.com/millenn2.htm
subharanjangupta.wordpress.com/category/evidences-of-high-technology-in-antiquity/africa/

(Sirius Alignment::::5/21/2011 + 2300 Days to Space Ship Oumuamua 2017)
(harold camping's prophecy is besides the point)
(Jupiter Alignment::::Missing Flight 370....3/8/2014 + "1290 and 1335" days to 5/21/2021) (Corrective Statement)

"Vernal Equinox = March Month" in pisces (or called VESICA OF PISCES)
CHANGED POSITION
"First Point of Aries" = Celestial Prime Meredian or (or called CUSP OF ARIES)

These locations were switched many years ago, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Point_of_Aries............the original location was not tied to ARIES, it was tied to Capricorn, because that is the reported location of the Star Nibiru or etc. Today, we have missing flight 370 as the marker.

-End of Background (Very Easy, Galactic/Celestical/Ecliptic Planes are referenced in according to jobs references to some star systems) (Daniel's Measurements or the Gospel's Seven Year Measurements, are well documented, prophecy isn't a subject for a college or a university, because of those genetic lines) (Three Space Ships Marks "Seven Year End", or THREE WISE MEN, not really three, but three passages, the third time the son of man's testimony is resolved, that is the current theory, and this expires soon)

The Millennium Kingdom 1000 Year Reign:::::Expires Very Soon

Galactic Alignment//Solstice Precessional Alignment (Seven Year Revelation)
Sirius Alignment//Halley's Comet Yearly Cycle (Seven Year Daniel)
Jupiter Alignment//Vernal Point Star (Seven Year Daniel)
******Not for Colleges or Universities
(but I did find the activity on 3/20/2014 of Star Regulus interesting, its just some observance, its not a law like the above)
(The Millennium Kingdom is Not Exactly the Same Subject)

The Millennium Kingdom

iRrJPbV.jpg

icp.org/browse/archive/objects/frame-313-of-8mm-home-movie-of-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy-dallas

(Reply)
(Reply)

(God's cyclical behavior, is tied to specific repeating sequences, that is. LOW YIELD, behaviors when god takes his actions...........there is not a lot of information reported historically or biblically, other then what we tied together........the answer is the same, "daniel's MIDST/MIDDLE of the final jubilee or week..........the seven years appear to collide together............that is what is happening right now, it is based on your ability to allow infiltration, or their corruption of those genetic lines, that makes the different ........... information is still generally spread faster then it is deleted from the internet, but maybe not for much long in the future)

(Jacob's Pillow Stone...............The Pyramid Builders/and their Soulmates (Pillow Stones)...........That Covenant is Completed and God allowed a portion of them to act out their salvation in either old or new testaments.............if not an angel, that is what the bible refers too, or if not some miracle involving just, a mankind.............The Soulmate Women, Took Jacob by the head, in order to have god bless him, and he was given many wives, that is recorded in the revelation............it is at that blessing..........that the "1000 REIGN OF JESUS IS FINISHED" in parallel, to denote god's restraining of sin during the testimony length, until that is resolved") (the correct reference is "fiery serpent" or "hundred hand"........the phrase "pillow stone" has other said meanings)

LUKE 3:24 Which was [the son] of Matthat, which was [the son] of Levi, which was [the son] of Melchi, which was [the son] of Janna, which was [the son] of Joseph,
I CHRONICLES 27:2 Over the first course for the first month [was] Jashobeam the son of Zabdiel: and in his course [were] twenty and four thousand.
LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,
I CHRONICLES 27:15 The twelfth [captain] for the twelfth month [was] Heldai the Netophathite, of Othniel: and in his course [were] twenty and four thousand.
The "Generations Without Sin"/Pyramid Builders.............and the............."Missing Generation of Shem/Tomb Builders..........God refers to them sometimes the same way as the "ites"..................People like to say the "Ascended Masters", along with spaceships, in the new temple, identified with god's mercies............and the race of Lizard men, in their civilization to witness alongside mankind, perhaps not on earth..................remember earth must focus on its dead flesh is suicide pleasure and this will increase.

At the same time many people will be saved and blessed, to the end of humanity. (there isn't necessarily a genealogy for the generations without sin or the "its", both can be called "ites".............but there is parallels to the genealogy of luke and said information).

24 of Revelation ........ 1000 of Revelation ............ "24,000" **** 24 Years from 1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning to 2021 This Year...........then at this time, there is some new temple but on earth, moreover, the Reign of Jesus was wasted restraining sin, and that is for a season for earth, and then earth is the desolate, god's mercies are off world not specifically tied to earth.

DRAqG52.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident

(40 percent of humanity will probably when my testimony is resolved..................beyond that projected resolutions of the Old Testament Belt (india to isreal/jerusalem)...................in the usa a unified field should kill 80 to 90 percent of the people in a given area, such as in any given state in the usa...................there will be an example, I can follow though with all 50 states, but after on example, probably new york state..............so you are educated, not a false witness, not making the people suffer in your pleasure or your creeds on the matter..............then we will talk about a new usa, branching some of the east states into a new country and leaving the rest in there old usa creed)

(Then the usa will furnish me with a law, to divide themselves, and to remove those genetic lines out of the said territory, dead or alive................the alternative is I can follow though and get rid of, 80 to 90 percent of the population in the USA, because of their uncleanness in the unified field god has in view, expression.............they will die like that..................so they will die, but we'll see now what they want to say to me to resolve this..............remember...............man's suicide pleasure accusation with god of dead flesh............so I am not just paralleling edward leedskalnin's behavior with germany or with europe, I am, also being faithful)

(NEW VEHICLE..............in the clean areas, so many miles, or in the territory I choose, I plan to allow, one person vehicles per person this is possible, and for "whites only", and in territory equilavent language, no jews or minorities and see how that goes until........and i may shift manage to that after a few years or I may not, we'll have to see soon) (this is a legal and real possibility, God appears to describe himself a benefit for the last days on earth, if you read between the lines in the material that we've said in this discussion)

(New Vehicle............they should resemble egg shapes, there is no fuel or radiation, and i'd image they can only seat one person at a time............the information that is presented, sometimes, is as a prophecy in the terms of that day, for further reproof so we'll see soon)

Last edited: