Joseph's Troubles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(all jokes aside, this is a real and common christian theory)

EXODUS 7:7 And Moses [was] fourscore years old, and Aaron fourscore and three years old, when they spake unto Pharaoh.
NUMBERS 33:39 And Aaron [was] an hundred and twenty and three years old when he died in mount Hor.

(the "Pyramid Builder's Soulmate" is counted for 123 years, as the age of Moses............Moses was not a living person when the Exodus Began............(the jewish people at that time, wanted a governing set, or legitimacy, god was more notable for not blessing the unclean in the old testament, so their birth right or that is what they sold, was the pollution or death of moses specifically) (their death is not ordained until the new testament, but even in that day the language was there, that is the nature of sin, or suicid* pleasure).

God said Moses was Alive for "fourscore" years, that is about 80 Years in the Old Testament and 40 Years in the New Testament, for 120 Years. (this is apart of joseph's troubles, what that means is, the gospel removes controversy, in man's suicid* pleasure, but God counts a total lifespan) (many people won't have value with the mark of the beast that comes from the pyramid builder and his soulmate only, that is god's intention for the new testament, so there is a division for the people and the blessing and their controversy, also the numbers that will pass away in places like the usa, will be somewhat less by moses, for shame, or for the conditioning of the people for example in other places, but the time table will go very quickly)

(Moses lived to about 80 years and then was Crucified................some time passed about 3 years, and therefore, God said his soulmate Aaron was 83 years, but Moses lived for 120 years counting the exodus................the answer is Moses lives only for 120 Years, that is to 40 years of Age today, then God's law is satisfied, not to exceed 120 years, and then the controversy of man's suicid* pleasure is resolved................this kind of information is generally "joseph's trouble")

"Joseph's Trouble Restated, "Modern Theory"

"Jumping Jesus = 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses"
Let us assume that by the year A.D. 1 we had accumulated an arbitrary single unit of knowledge. Fifteen hundred years later (A.D. 1500) the sum total of human scientific and technological knowledge had about doubled. At about this point the scientific revolution had begun, welding the natural curiosity of humanity to disciplined scientific techniques and quickening the pace of progress. It required only 250 years (through the age of Newton and the Enlightenment of the eighteenth century) for the store of data to double once more, to four units. With the rise of new secular academic institutions, science had a "workbench." The next doubling took only 150 years: by the year 1900 humanity had eight units in its "knowledge bank." (pp. 135-136)

(when God uses figures like "twoscore, threescore, fourscore", in relation to a lifespan, then God is also referring to his limitation, of mans suicid* pleasure with the gospel, at some point there's no controversy for the person god has in view ............. in which case the only recourse in most cases historically is ending a large amount of lives, to benefit the people in some basis area)

(when they were talking about "Jumping Jesus" and doubling figures, then, they were really talking about, a natural limit to the uncleanness humanity has before, god's mercies and judgment is more accessibile)

In Reality, Jesus performed a Miracle involving Beasts/Fish, with about 200............and that figure is 200,000,000 in revelation when Jesus appears again with Beasts..............this is "Jumping Jesus"..............so take "2300 of Daniel which is removed with controversy........against............"1260+1260" with no controversy and you get "220".................2022 A.D. is "1260+1260" from Covid19, 12/21/2012..............................(God talks about using this earth principally in those "gap figures" 1290 and 1335 for seven years.........if that is where the lord's body was, but it was not in the new testament, so this conflict of interest is generally expressed as subtracting those values, one seven year value has no preference from daniel).

In Reality..............a reasonable statement is that is God's measurement of the "generational decay/spiritual decay" that isolated a great deal of people from benefiting from the Mark of the Beast.............its a parable, not a precise limitation.......................so there may be a natural limit but that is probably not the case.............

We will talk briefly..............all of this controversy goes away when unfortunately their lives are snatched in a great number:

Genocide or Promoting Suffering with and unjust perspective on what is impossible or what is possible, is not god's position or my position..............for those reasons, those genetic lines will expires in the places of interest we will have in view, its your responsibilty after that to look into that out of your sin or controversy with god, but God's Mercies will be for the people and that is a blessing for a great deal of people and places............like we said, portals and other things, is largely an impossibility to set up, and on earth or for earth, for humanity...........furthermore, suffering and death will increase naturally on earth, but may not resolve everything with god, and there is natural conflict and suffering, some people were not originally intended for god's mercies..............so there may be a desire to cause a controversy with the son of man, but when a large number of lives are taken away, and that is not in your control, then we'll see if there is still any value there.

I may deal with differences branches of services at a relative same time, but, I won't be going from country to country for what is in view, until maybe just a few years or months in between...............as suffering increases natually, you will have less of a self interest and unclean controversy with the son of man, that is how to view things correctly.

(humanity may be entires unfaithful, but that is in account of itself, and its answer to god, its suffering is also attributed to itself and its pleasure)

Last edited:

Bruce Atkinson

Sep 25, 2021
Western MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't believe what scripture says, you have no basis for faith except the evil imaginations of man.

The more I learn in Gods' Word, the more I realize it is an incredibly detailed gigantic tapestry, perfectly and very intricately woven together, that takes more than a lifetime to ever fully comprehend.

Take away a bit here, change a bit there, may still yield a recognizable image. Take away a bit more, change a bit more, and over time, the image will be marred. Take away even more, change even more, soon the image becomes unrecognizable. In short, the more you take out or change the Bible, physically or spiritually (false beliefs), the more one 'loses out' on knowing God through His Son. Perhaps to the point of being left behind at the rapture.

My mother grew up and remained a member in a denominational church her entire life. Not long after I was saved almost 23 years ago and I was telling her how Gods' Word changed my life forever, her response was: (as best I can remember) "It's like a bunch of Aesops' Fables, all put together in one book". I have no idea what she truly believed about Jesus Christ. On the bright side, however, I was, and still am, stunned that the 30-something priest at her funeral in 2003, transferred to that church only 2 months prior, gave an evangelical message to a sizeable audience! And it's not known as an evangelical denomination, even considered 'unbiblical' in recent years.

One can have faith in anything from the Earth, to animals, UFOs, or whatever. But Gods' Word is 100% complete (for what He wants us to know) and accurate down to the last jot and tittle. Knowing His Word, aka His living Son, Jesus Christ (John 1:1-5,14) is the ONLY way to eternal life in heaven (John 14:6).

I'll add, if I may, to Jesus' Words' in John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? (KJV), adding: To Know Jesus is to Know the Father.

Sadly, the 'rise' of various 'new Christianity' false religions divert their followers from the truth of what Jesus DID for all of us at Calvary. They are clearly a part of the 'falling away' referenced by Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. Sad. But it's what Paul so accurately prophesied.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(God found no favor with Jacob........or the First Born he claimed of Joseph, that was Ephraim.............and God does not use the language of "score", "twoscore, threescore, fourscore", to denote duality.............God counts Joseph Separately from Jacob, its not a long length of time, but the division is clear)

I TIMOTHY 5:9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man,
LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,

Jesus was Crucified at 30 Years Old he was Taken of Joseph............God placed a limit on man's suicid* pleasure with his testimony. That Number is also doubled to denote a previous usage or another usage,
GENESIS 41:46 And Joseph [was] thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.
"Jesus was ThreeScore" Years Old when he was Crucified" (jesus/joseph)
"Jesus was not necessarily flesh and blood after that, that "threescore" value with jesus denoted also the division of his resurrected body. That was the limit God assigned to entertain man's suicid* pleasure with his testimony in that day.
MARK 10:3 And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
MARK 10:4 And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put [her] away.

(Jesus Took Joseph's Bones (in the place of skull), and Jesus was counted in the old testament and new testament............Moses as it is recorded took Joseph's Bones, and he is counted in the old and new testament also)

II TIMOTHY 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

(Thinking)

fhTZ1Ea.jpg

EXODUS 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for [as for] this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
EXODUS 32:2And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which [are] in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring [them] unto me.
EXODUS 32:3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which [were] in their ears, and brought [them] unto Aaron.
II TIMOTHY 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

(The People did not see Aaron, as "the soulmate of the pyramid builder or serpent" .............. they saw Aaron as just another prophet. The Soulmate of the Pyramid builder is described as a lesser Angel.............only Angels could be associated with the law of god in the old testament)

(At some point Aaron, revealed the uncleanness of the hebrews, and they would later fall into grevious sin, of prostituting themselves as slaves to various peoples for long periods of time..............what Aaron or what She did was bless Moses testimony by blessing the earth, but there were intended to be blind and dumb in suicid* pleasure as a people) (as a sin offering for god, in that day)

Last edited: