12 Days of Christmas Game

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like the song, only on your day, what would your true love give you? Hehe. Have fun!

@April_Rose
@Heart2Soul
@amadeus
@Hidden In Him
@Josho

Whoever else wants to play!

Mine:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a full day to sleep without the kids!!!

On the second day, etc...

We can always start over if there are more then 12 things to say before Christmas ends. Lol.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two free sleighrides and a full day to sleep without the kids!! :D (I don't actually have any though. XD)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three shining stars, two free sleighrides and a full day to sleep without the kids!!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the Fourth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 Days of Shopping, 3 shining stars. 2 free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without kids.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Five golden cookies...
Four days of shopping
Three shining stars
Two free sleigh rides
and
a full day to sleep without the kids.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 6 deviled eggs,

5 golden cookies!!!!!

4 days of shopping
3 shining stars
2 free sleigh rides
And a full day to sleep without the kids!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seven chocolate chip pancakes, six deviled eggs, five golden cookies!!! Four days of shopping, three shining stars, two free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without the kids!! :D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eight tiny reindeer, seven chocolate chip pancakes, six deviled eggs, five golden cookies!!! Four days of shopping, three shining stars, two free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without the kids!! :D

Reactions: April_Rose

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Nine hugs and kisses,
eight tiny reindeer, seven chocolate chip pancakes, six deviled eggs, five golden cookies!!! Four days of shopping, three shining stars, two free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without the kids!!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten days in Disney World, nine hugs and kisses, eight tiny reindeer, seven chocolate chip pancakes, six deviled eggs, five golden cookies!!! Four days of shopping, three shining stars, two free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without the kids!!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven true friends ,ten days in Disney World, nine hugs and kisses, eight tiny reindeer, seven chocolate chip pancakes, six deviled eggs, five golden cookies!!! Four days of shopping, three shining stars, two free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without the kids!!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me Christ's Second Coming, eleven true friends ,ten days in Disney World, nine hugs and kisses, eight tiny reindeer, seven chocolate chip pancakes, six deviled eggs, five golden cookies!!! Four days of shopping, three shining stars, two free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without the kids!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me Christ's Second Coming, eleven true friends ,ten days in Disney World, nine hugs and kisses, eight tiny reindeer, seven chocolate chip pancakes, six deviled eggs, five golden cookies!!! Four days of shopping, three shining stars, two free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without the kids!!
The last one, is it? Hmmm?
Give God the glory!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good one don't get me wrong, but shouldn't it be twelve of something?
Something like this perhaps...?

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve full baskets of fragments, eleven true friends ,ten days in Disney World, nine hugs and kisses, eight tiny reindeer, seven chocolate chip pancakes, six deviled eggs, five golden cookies!!! Four days of shopping, three shining stars, two free sleighrides, and a full day to sleep without the kids!!

Reactions: April_Rose