1611 Exodus page for stredaleve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not sure why you do this
is this ⇣ not bad?
Is it bad? I posted it because it is what a great many people used for many years as their Bible back in a time when there were not dozens of English Bibles from which to choose. As you have already seen on a number of threads on this forum and now this one, people walk with God in different ways. Are all of those ways staying always on His provided highway of holiness?

What way is always the right way and which Bible version, or translation, or edition, is the best one? I possess that one, but as I have already said, it is not my Bible for reading or studying regularly. There were other English Bibles prior to it and there have been other English Bibles subsequent to it. Where is God in them all? The important thing is that He is in us, and we are striving to always follow Him.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
and
and if paul teaches you are dead if you abide to the law faith alone is enough while james teaches faith with no work is dead

and paul also said that God is not the author of confusion but of peace yet the two of them confuses the readers

shouldn't we just listen to the doctrines of Jesus Christ then and not to the two of them bickering

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am not sure that's why i am asking but it looks okay though they say
View attachment 20029
I am not an expert on the original languages, so I too must trust that God has guided the hand of the translators. My trust is in God. I am not a JW, but in some respects I am likely closer to them than to many of the other groups/churches which call themselves Christians.

I seek God's righteousness and His kingdom. I do not seek to disprove the accuracy of someone's translation. I listen to God and strive to remain on His side no matter where He seems to be going.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob