2 yr old girl needs prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sam8114

Jul 12, 2006
A little girl (2 years old) needs your immediate prayers. Annie's illness began last Thursday night when she began having seizures. She was rushed to MCG in Augusta where she has remained in Pediatric ICU since. She has pnuemonia, Flu type-B, and is suffering from septic shock. All of her organs are being affected and she has been put on a respirator on which she is totally relying. The doctors have come in today and have reason to believe she also has a staph infection. They are currently testing her for that. It is not looking good for this precious little girl. The docotrs have told her family that all they can do right now is pray. Please take a few minutes of your time to say a prayer for Annie and her family. Thank you for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers as she fights with all her little body can muster.

Firedancer4

Feb 21, 2007
My heart aches for that little girl. My daughter is 3-years old, so I can imagine how terribly difficult this must be. I will definitely be praying for healing and an extra dose of faith and trust in God for the family.Firedancer4

RedButterfly

Feb 25, 2007
I prayed for little Annie when I read that. I trust in God that He will know what to do for the little girl. My daughter is two-years-old, and I can't imagine losing her, so I know what it must be like for Annie's parents.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I am sure that all of us who are praying for Annie would like to know how she is doing and if there are any more specific ways we can pray for her at this time. Could you let us know whats going on now ?