2016 will be a Rapture Year.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
I do recommend the book, Prewrath Rapture of the Church by Marvin Rosenthal

1. Antichrist signs peace treaty with Israel to begin the 70th week Isa 28:15 NIV, Isa 28:18 NIV, Isa 57:8-9 NIV, Dan 9:27 NIV, Rev 6:2 NIV.
2. The third temple is built Ez 40-48 NIV, Dan 9:27 NIV, 2 Thess 2:3-4 NIV.
3. The first 3.5 years are birth pains, the first four seals are open along with apostasy of Jews Dan 11:36-45 NIV, Matt 24:4-7, 2 Thess 2:3 NIV, Rev 6:1-8 NIV.
4. At the middle of the 70th week the abomination of desolation takes place Dan 9:27 NIV, Matt 24:15 NIV, 2 Thess 2:3-4 NIV.
5. Michael the angel, the restrainer is removed here Dan 12:1 NIV, 2 Thess 2:6-12 NIV, Rev 12:6-12 NIV.
6. Immediately after the abomination of desolation the fifth seal is open and the Great Tribulation begins, man's rebellion against God Rev 6:9-11 NIV.
7. This is right around where the two witnesses make their appearance and prophesy for 1,260 days Mal 4:5 NIV, Rev 11:2-3 NIV.
8. The last 3.5 years of the 70th week now begins.
9. Then the Great Tribulation is cut short around the middle of the last 3.5 years Matt 24:22 NIV.
10. Immediately after the Great Tribulation ends cosmic disturbances occur before the Day of the Lord begins.
11. The 144,000 are then sealed before the rapture, so they can enter the Day of the Lord without harm Rev 7:2-4 NIV.
12. The rapture occurs at the seventh seal, after the Great Tribulation and at the beginning of the Day of the Lord Matt 25:31-46 NIV, Rev 7:14 NIV, Rev 8:1-5 NIV.
13. The Bema Seat of Christ is here Matt 16:27 NIV, Luke 14:14-15 NIV, 2 Cor 5:10 NIV, Rev 19:8-9 NIV, Rev 22:12 NIV.
14. The Feast/Marriage Supper of the Lamb is also here Luke 14:14-15 NIV, Rev 7:9 NIV, Rev 19:1 NIV, Rev 19:9 NIV.
15. Then begins the Day of the Lord, the start of God's wrath of trumpets. The 5th trumpet will also last five months Rev 9:5 NIV.
16. At the end of the 70th week the beast will kill the two witnesses, but after 3.5 days they will come alive Rev 11:7-12 NIV.
17. Very few people will be left after the 70th week is complete Zech 13:8-9 NIV.
18. Jesus Christ landing on the Mount of Olives is here Zech 9:14-17 NIV, Zech 10:1-12 NIV, Zech 12:10-14 NIV, Zech 14:4 NIV, Mal 3:2-4 NIV, Matt 25:31-46 NIV, Rom 11:26-27 NIV, Jude 1:14-15 NIV, Rev 19:11-21 NIV.
19. After the 70th week is complete the bowl judgments begin for 30 days Dan 12:11 NIV, Zech 12:10-14 NIV.
20. Then the 45 days begin for cleansing of the Temple Dan 12:12 NIV, Zech 13:1-6 NIV.
21. After the 45 days are finished the 1,000 year millennium begins Rev 20:4-6 NIV.
22. Nonbelievers will also be a part of the 1,000 year millennium Zech 14:16-19 NIV.
23. After the 1,000 years are finished, the dead believers and nonbelievers that are left over will be judged Rev 20:11-15 NIV.
24. Then a New Heaven and a New Earth will appear making everything new Rev 21:1-8 NIV.
25. Lastly, Eden is restored in which we now live with Jesus Christ forever and ever. Amen Rev 22:1-5 NIV.

Side Note 1: The full seven years are never called "the tribulation period", rather the 70th week is the proper name to describe the seven years.

Side Note 2: The Great Tribulation and the Day of the Lord are not the same event. The GT is man's rebellion against God, and the Day of the Lord is God's wrath against man. These two events are split in half in the last 3.5 years of the 70th week. The church will have to go through the first five seals and also the GT, but they will be raptured before the Day of the Lord begins, God's wrath of trumpets and bowls. The church will witness the signing of the peace treaty, the third temple built, the first four seals opening, the abomination of desolation, the two witnesses, the fifth seal opening, the GT of man's rebellion and the sixth seal of cosmic disturbances in the sun, moon and stars before they are raptured.

prewra01.JPG
Greetings ATP. Yes, that's a very good summary of that book, and is similar to the way I see things. I guess I'm not what you call a pre-wrath, but I am open to see other's point of view. I'm not a pre-Trib rapturist either, but I'm glad another person (and author) can distinguish between the Great Tribulation and the Day of the Lord. I attached a typical Church of God (CoG) chart at the end, which is the closest to what I believe in , but pertaining to your author's summary above, I do believe (at this point) that the 70th week of Daniel is yet future. The CoG only believes it's the last half week in which I disagree. Nice people, and I attended some of their services, but that said, I did not want to start trouble because I don't believe all that they teach, and as any congregation, has some things wrong, and hopefully most things right -- so I don't attend now. I'm not afraid to change my beliefs and have indeed already provided there is more compelling evidence (the middle of the week according to them was 31AD, the year of Christ's crucifixion, but strong astronomical data and numbers did not support that year but rather 34AD-- but that's another subject for another time).

Let me address some of those points you have innumerated:

Points 1-4 I believe I agree with all of them, but point 5 is very interesting mentioning Michael as the restrainer. I have to look into that, but I can see why that is one possible conclusion.

Points 6-10 I also agree, showing the same basic thing on my attached chart, with the modification that the rapture occurs at the 7th seal and the start of the Day of the Lord. Like your list, I believe the Tribulation is the 5th seal, the cosmic disturbances the 6th and the Day of the Lord is the 7th. However, that's where the agreement ends because of OT passages claiming the Day of the the Lord as being one year. Once the AoD takes place, there's 3.5 years, and the Day of the Lord is one year, thus the Tribulation is "cut short" to 2.5 years. Note there are 7 Trumpets judgements, and 7 vials contained within the 7th seal. That's the Day of the Lord. As you probably know, the idea that Christ will return at the "last trump" that Paul talks about seems to follow at least to the end of the 7th trumpet. Since the Vials only take a few days at most to complete, this seems to be the return of Christ, and the resulting vial judgements, mustering at Armageddon, the Zechariah 14 prophecy war at Jerusalem and so forth. To me personally, this is not a big discrepancy whether or not you agree.

The other points to #19 seem to focus in on the specifics of the pre-wrath rapture. Again, I agree with the events, but just the timing is different slightly.

Point #20 & 21 is what I believe about the 45 days, and seems to be the straightforward reading of the text. Take note what the CoG did with that in my chart, which BTW, I thought was a bit assumptive. It "fits" nicely in their chart, perhaps making them look like they knew what they were talking about, but something about the interpretation in this chart I posted "does not sit right" with me.

Points 22-25 to the end I also agree with the purpose and timing, but would add that the GWT judgement a person can still be saved there IF (and if) they never heard the proper gospel truth, lived in a time that antedated Christ, or for whatever reason they were never called by God as only those called can respond. The calling is the predestination part, which throws a lot of people off regarding this subject, but these are just predestined ones called to rule and reign with Christ. More will be saved later, as demonstrated by the feast of Tabernacles and the Last Great Day (John 7:37). Modern Christendom is stuck at Pentecost and think that's the only harvest and after that, the rest are burned up.

Here's the chart (link to British-Israel in Canada):

http://www.british-israel.ca/revelationchart.jpg

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marcus O'Reillius said:
ATP has put forth a good amount of information with which I have minor disagreements.
I have assembled an outline of the sequence of events I have culled from the major linear narratives, having been inspired by Marvin Rosenthal's book.

The point I have is two-fold:
1. Each of us is only one day away from the Day of the Lord's resurrection of the Dead in Christ because we don't know when we will "go".
2. The Day of the Lord is always at least three and a half years away plus some until the one 'seven' starts, and it hasn't yet begun.

Here is the sequence of events leading up to the Day of the Lord using my methodology.
We have already begun this timeline, welcome to the beginning of sorrows:

• War (on Terror) between North and South
.....o Clay does not "mix" ('arab in Hebrew) with iron - muslims in the "West".
• The rise of the fourth terrible beast of a nation out of the “sea”
.....o with ten Kings (Council of Ministers)
.....o Little horn "hamstrings" three "Kings" to rise to power over the Beast of a Nation
.....o Rebellion occurs
.....o Opposition and exaltation
• Covenant with many prevailed by the Roman ruler who will come
• Authority given (by God) to the beast of a man for one-half of the one 'seven'
.....o He wages war against the Saints
.....o We are to endure patiently (remember Rev 3:10 and John 17:15)
.....o Temple w/ Gentiles 42 mos.
.....o Rise of the false prophet with miracles and 'fire from the sky'
• The “one” removed from the midst
• Gog/Magog War - flash flood invasion of Holy Land
.....o Armies surround Jerusalem - pitches his tent at the Holy Mountain.
Midpoint Abomination - Setting up the talking image of the anti-Christ
.....o Those in Judea flee / Remnant protected
.....o Two laws which make the Great Tribulation the worst time ever
.....o “Mikael" arises
.....o Two Witnesses 1260 days - call down Wrath
.....o Great Tribulation - the Elect are persecuted

My Day of the Lord presentation encompasses the sixth Seal to the First Trumpet.
I think those events could literally be done in a Hebrew day and a half, with the sun/moon/star event beginning at noon, and the Day of the Lord starting at sundown.

Sun/moon/star event Day of the LORD
.....o Scrolling of the sky = sign of the Son of Man
.....o Jesus touches down on Mount Zion
..........Jews flee through the cleft of the Mount of Olives
.......... Mustering the 144,000 assembled on Mount Zion
.......... 3 Angels fulfill the Great Commission / Warn the wicked
.....o Jesus resurrects the Saints / Last Trumpet
.......... Dead in Christ come with Jesus on the clouds.
.......... Martyr's deeds will be remembered (Two Witnesses left behind)
.....o Deliverance = Harvest Redemption / Gathering Elect from the clouds
.......... Those who are alive and are left
.....o Great Multitude arrives in Heaven out of the Great Tribulation
.....o Books / Scroll opened with breaking of seventh Seal
.....o First Trumpet fire and blood – 1/3rd of earth burned
.......... Avenging Angels – supplying Blood and managing the Fire

I can "show my work" if there any questions.

All in all, my message to the Church is Hope, because one day we will be saved from this world just as we have been saved when we first believed.
My specific message to those who study the end, and especially those who are "Pre-Trib" is hupemeno: endure patiently, remain steadfast, and keep the faith.

The end-times are not easy, nor is there any easy way out of it.
As Jesus said, do not try to save your life, or you will lose it. Lose it for His sake, and you will gain eternal life in Heaven with Him evermore.
I also like this summary, too. Thanks. I don't see a vast difference between this an ATP's summary of the book (other than the pre-wrath rapture which IMO is a 'timing' issue). At least not a big difference in the main events and their order. If I am wrong or missed something, let me know.