22 major reasons to abandon the Premil doctrine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you see "covenant" in these verses?

Paul is describing the finite limits of our knowledge, "we know in part".

"That which is in part shall be done away" then declares that finite knowledge will be "done away" because we will be infinite beings.

It certainly does not refer to the New Covenant.

The New Covenant is an everlasting Covenant which will never be "done away".

Hebrews 13:20
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant.
Exactly. He couldn't find anything to support his ludicrous view that the new covenant is only partially in effect so he resorted to bringing up something that wasn't related to the new covenant to try to support his view instead. Such a desperate attempt to keep his false doctrine afloat.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Thousand Years) isn't literal time as you suggest it "literally" ends with Satan's season "Wrong", it does nothing more than show the Lord is outside of time in "one day is a thousand years" Revelation 20:1-6 is (The Lord Spiritual Realm) The Souls, The Dead
You seem to have a lot of trouble expressing your beliefs sometimes. This comes across as complete gibberish. I need a translator who can tell me what in the world you were trying to say here. It seems like you're saying that Satan's little season is part of the thousand years and ends when the thousand years ends? Or you're saying that the thousand years isn't actual time at all in any way, shape or form and....what does that say about Satan's little season then? It very specifically says that Satan's little season occurs when the thousand years ends. What do you make of that? Just ignore it?

Reactions: rwb

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church blew your mind almost 2,000 years ago.

Romans 1
8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Romans 16
26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Colossians 1
5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
No doubt.

We are included in future national Israel's covenant through a partial dark glass way.

All nations can participate in this pre-millennial experience.

It will blow us all away when the dark glasses are removed and we see everything face to face.

No wonder the partial gifts will cease, as the author of the gifts will walk among the inhabitants of the world, healed, whole and demon free.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to take an English course.

It very specifically indicates that Satan's little season begins AFTER the thousand years ends. Why do you ignore that? Your view does not even allow for the possibility of Satan's little season to occur.

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Sad part is, you as well as premillennialist claim "Thousand Years" is literal earthly time "It's Not"

It states thousand years expires, it's not literal time on this earth as you claim

To go a step farther you claim (First Resurrection) is interpreted as those who partake in the Lord's resurrection 2,000 years ago, when the scripture puts it in the future at the symbolic end of this non-literal thousand years, at the time of the end

Your claim and interpretation that (First Resurrection) seen below was that if Jesus Christ is Laughable

Revelation 20:5KJV
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad part is, you as well as premillennialist claim "Thousand Years" is literal earthly time "It's Not"

It states thousand years expires, it's not literal time on this earth as you claim

To go a step farther you claim (First Resurrection) is interpreted as those who partake in the Lord's resurrection 2,000 years ago, when the scripture puts it in the future at the symbolic end of this non-literal thousand years, at the time of the end

Your claim and interpretation that (First Resurrection) seen below was that if Jesus Christ is Laughable

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Really?....

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired...

Where does it say in the passage that A/THE thousand years is not really A/THE thousand years?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you capable of reading what others are saying and then specifically addressing what they say? It seems that you never do that. Where does Satan's little season fit into your understanding of things? Can you please address that? Am I asking too much of you?
Satan is loosed at the 6th vial Revelation 16:12 to gather the Nations to battle, at the end of the 3.5 year tribulation that you deny exists?

Add to that your denial of (Daniel's Little Horn), (Paul's Man Of Sin), and (John's The Beast), being a future literal human man

Thousand Years isn't literal earthly time, it expiring is spiritual symbolic, not literal earthly

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just stop your rhetoric already and talk to me like an actual adult for once. Are you capable of that? Can we reason together without the unnecessary insults? I know I can do that. Are you interested?

What do you think it means when it mentions the thousand years expiring? Your view is that it represents things outside of time or eternity, right? How can eternity expire?

What is that opinion based on besides just an assumption that what is described in Revelation 20 follows what is described in Revelation 19 chronologically just as Premils believe?

What is laughable is you denying that the thousand years figuratively represents and actual period of time with a beginning and ending. Despite the fact that the text explicitly states that it will end and be followed by Satan's little season. Nothing is more laughable than that.

Reactions: rwb

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Context....

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is loosed at the 6th vial Revelation 16:12 to gather the Nations to battle, at the end of the 3.5 year tribulation that you deny exists?

Add to that your denial of (Daniel's Little Horn), Paul's Man Of Sin), and John's The Beast), being a future literal human man

Thousand Years isn't literal earthly time, it expiring is spiritual symbolic, not literal earthly
LOL. Look at your last sentence here. Just complete unintelligible gibberish. What in the world does "Thousand Years isn't literal earthly time, it expiring is spiritual symbolic" mean?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Add to that your denial of (Daniel's Little Horn), Paul's Man Of Sin), and John's The Beast), being a future literal human man

What exactly is the thousand years symbolic of?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The expiration of the 1000 year time period(AKA day of the Lord) ends here....

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who among everyone thinks there is no actual New Jerusalem City?

I know preterists don't believe in it, but howabout Amils?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to have a lot of trouble expressing your beliefs sometimes. This comes across as complete gibberish. I need a translator who can tell me what in the world you were trying to say here. It seems like you're saying that Satan's little season is part of the thousand years and ends when the thousand years ends? Or you're saying that the thousand years isn't actual time at all in any way, shape or form and....what does that say about Satan's little season then? It very specifically says that Satan's little season occurs when the thousand years ends. What do you make of that? Just ignore it?
"Little Season" is representative of when Satan a spirit being will be let free to perform God's will, it's relationship to "Thousand Years" isn't literal earthly time, it is one day is a thousand years time, (Not Literal)

Revelation 6:11KJV
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Below Is it one literal day or one thousand literal years?

(It's Neither) its symbolic speech communicating to the human mind that God doesn't have a clock at his throne, he is Alpha/Omega outside of time

Today the words would be one day is a Zillion Years (Not Literal Time)

You want to put this thousand years as having a literal beginning and end, "Wrong" it's symbolic figurative speech of one day is a thousand years

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Little Season" is representative of when Satan a spirit being will be let free to perform God's will, it's relationship to "Thousand Years" isn't literal earthly time, it is one day is a thousand years time, (Not Literal)

Revelation 6:11KJV
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Below Is it one literal day or one thousand literal years?

(It's Neither) its symbolic speech communicating to the human mind that God doesn't have a clock at his throne, he is Alpha/Omega outside of time

Today the words would be one day is a Zillion Years (Not Literal Time)

You want to put this thousand years as having a literal beginning and end, "Wrong" it's symbolic figurative speech of one day is a thousand years

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
So, a/the thousand years is unknown amount of time?.

Why is it mentioned 6 times in 6 verse in a row?

Does it actually mean, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think it means when it mentions the thousand years expiring? Your view is that it represents things outside of time or eternity, right? How can eternity expire?
The words (Thousand Years Expire) would be equivalent to the words (He who now letteth will let) is it speaking of a literal earthly thousand years "NO" its symbolic speech with the same meaning, a time when Satan is loosed in two different explanations

I have done my best to explain (Thousand Years) as being a figure of speech, one day is a thousand years (Not A Literal Thousand Years)

The Horse Is Dead

Revelation 20:7KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

2 Thessalonians 2:6-8KJV
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, a/the thousand years is unknown amount of time?.

Why is it mentioned 6 times in 6 verse in a row?

Does it actually mean, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno?
(Thousand Years) is mentioned below, is it a literal thousand years or a literal day?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Address his arguments instead of constantly avoiding them. The reason you do this is because your theology does not add up. It is clear posters have caught on to your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.