3 Times God asked me..who do you think I am?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was face to face with him. . . but he asks the same question with the Shroud of Turin.
That is why? Because He was face to face? Your faith is shallow....you might want to do some study and research on Peter.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's how I took it....it was my Abba, Father speaking to me. The thing is until he revealed this to me I feared Him as a God of Hell, Fire and Damnation.....I had an abusive stepfather and my real father was never in my life so my perception of a loving father was pretty messed up.....I never understood God as my "Father" a loving father as in a Daddy God until that day....after that day I spent everyday talking to Him about everything....literally. It felt good to have a Father for a change and one who loved me unconditionally.....even loved me enough to chasten me for my own good. lol.
"Fa-a-ther, my Ab-ba. How I need You more and more, Fa-ther, Ab-ba, You're my Daddy God." I wrote this 20 years ago when I was suffering intensely for an extended time. Peace.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Fa-a-ther, my Ab-ba. How I need You more and more, Fa-ther, Ab-ba, You're my Daddy God." I wrote this 20 years ago when I was suffering intensely for an extended time. Peace.
Nice! It was 1984 when I heard Him speak to me for the 1st time.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

AlsoAnne

Nov 19, 2020
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing your testimony. Just wrapping my mind around the loving Father literally sending His Divine Son to die in my place is overwhelming.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing your testimony. Just wrapping my mind around the loving Father literally sending His Divine Son to die in my place is overwhelming.
But remember...when you became born again...you became His Child...and it is His Job to teach you His ways and how to walk in them....but mostly just realize He is the one perfecting you.

Reactions: amadeus and Pearl

AlsoAnne

Nov 19, 2020
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, this is something that I've struggled with. I trusted Christ to save me, to stand in my place but it seems I thought I had to work to keep it. I'm still trying to learn this theology but all I have peace with is trusting and resting in Jesus and obeying.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, this is something that I've struggled with. I trusted Christ to save me, to stand in my place but it seems I thought I had to work to keep it. I'm still trying to learn this theology but all I have peace with is trusting and resting in Jesus and obeying.
God has given you his righteousness through faith in his Son. Just rest in Him and let him work in you by His Holy Spirit.