4 years ago in Utah a monolith appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Since then 238 have made appearances. Wales is the latest.... Space aliens?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MSN

BB1k6Sad.img

It's ten feet tall.There are no foot or tire prints anywhere.
How's this happen?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Don’t know about the original one but an article I read did state that others around the world that sprang up were created by artists and local businesses- it’s only the one in Utah that no one has claimed to have put there, it seems it inspired the others. Although it would appear that a few of them, including the one in Wales has not been has not been attributed to anyone yet.

Strange aren’t they - and in such random places !

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Photo editing. Don't be gullible or naive re the shenanigans people pull.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t know about the original one but an article I read did state that others around the world that sprang up were created by artists and local businesses- it’s only the one in Utah that no one has claimed to have put there, it seems it inspired the others. Although it would appear that a few of them, including the one in Wales has not been has not been attributed to anyone yet.

Strange aren’t they - and in such random places !
Reminds me of the Sci-fi classic 2001, A Space Odyssey.

A bit like the legend that surrounds crop circles. People were found to have made many of them. And yet there were a few that had no one taking credit, and there were signs they weren't made by those typical techniques.

Here's a wild bit of speculation.
What if an extraterrestrial source is behind both anomalies?

And to hide that fact someone, government, or whomever, copycat the occurrences and have it so people are credited, just to make the anomalous events to be absorbed into the group think that then attributes all occurrences, crop circles and monoliths, to a human source.

The Wales month is hollow. A man knocked on its surface when a news crew was reporting on it.

I wonder too about the randomness. Has anyone marked these monolith appearances on a map? Those unexplained ones with seemingly no human source taking credit?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wondered if they may link up geographically as well, as they just seem so random otherwise. You know, with the universe being so big , I think it’s actually naive to presume that we are the only ones in existence - never use to think like that until recently.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they are trying to send a message, why communicate in a manner that no one understands. Maybe just graffiti.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they are trying to send a message, why communicate in a manner that no one understands. Maybe just graffiti.
They , aliens, UFO's , appeared over our White House years ago.

Ancient cultures, Sumerians, Aztec, Mayan, and many others, recorded encounters with extraterrestrial beings.
And many of those cultures erected monoliths.

Maybe, they're reaching out again because it is a new age. Maybe, they think we're more ready now to know the truth. Even though ancient civilizations met with them face to face.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Planet X, nibiru, Sumerian tablets. I have read a lot about them also.
Planet X has the cyclical orbit of 3600 years the Sumerians described per Nibiru. Fascinating stuff.

As is the portrayals of some of the Nephilim. They resemble Komodo dragons in the face, wearing garb, and with wings.

Today we have those in the UFO abductee community who describe having seen those they identify as Reptilians.

And the greys, who all look alike, are thought now to be so because they're wearing full space suits.

I love the show, Ancient Aliens.

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Planet X has the cyclical orbit of 3600 years the Sumerians described per Nibiru. Fascinating stuff.

As is the portrayals of some of the Nephilim. They resemble Komodo dragons in the face, wearing garb, and with wings.

Today we have those in the UFO abductee community who describe having seen those they identify as Reptilians.

And the greys, who all look alike, are thought now to be so because they're wearing full space suits.

I live the show, Ancient Aliens.
These are demonic manifestations. As with crop circles; some of the symbols they 'embed/ carve' into the crops are pagan ......and look how it fascinates us......just like Eve was fascinated and got beguiled by the Serpent.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I live the show, Ancient Aliens.
Interesting indeed, I spent about a year off and on reading and videos. From my studies on this subject. I decided that the Nephilim are/were fallen Angels telling their side of the story. There reports of tall whites also. Some people said that the Greys acted like they were alive but were not. Maybe Androids or Robots, They all look alike. and they were mean.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are demonic manifestations. As with crop circles; some of the symbols they 'embed/ carve' into the crops are pagan ......and look how it fascinates us......just like Eve was fascinated and got beguiled by the Serpent.
Demonic/fallen Angels, ether one take your pick. Knowing who or what they are shields us form being beguiled. Knowledge is Power.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of the Sci-fi classic 2001, A Space Odyssey.

A bit like the legend that surrounds crop circles. People were found to have made many of them. And yet there were a few that had no one taking credit, and there were signs they weren't made by those typical techniques.

Here's a wild bit of speculation.
What if an extraterrestrial source is behind both anomalies?

And to hide that fact someone, government, or whomever, copycat the occurrences and have it so people are credited, just to make the anomalous events to be absorbed into the group think that then attributes all occurrences, crop circles and monoliths, to a human source.

The Wales month is hollow. A man knocked on its surface when a news crew was reporting on it.

I wonder too about the randomness. Has anyone marked these monolith appearances on a map? Those unexplained ones with seemingly no human source taking credit?
If this is the best that an advanced civilization that travelled a minimum of 180 light years (closest claim of an exo-planet) can do, then it is much ado about nothing.

If a life form could travel 180 light years or 640,000,000,000,000 miles, they are far far moreadvanced than mankind. If this solid metal object is all they left- meh?

Reactions: pompadour