50 Years Together

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD God said: "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a suitable partner for him."

Congratulations brother!

God is good!

Peace and Grace to you and your bride!

Pax et Bonum
Amen my friend and brother in Christ!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
50th Wedding Anniversary

On June 25th, 2022 we will be celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Our place is small so we will be meeting at our daughter's home tomorrow with her and her brother for a dinner and celebration along with them and all of our offspring.

Give God the glory!
What a mighty God we serve!
Congratulations! I hope the next 50 years go as well.

Reactions: Lambano and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations @amadeus! What an wonderful, exciting milestone! All the best for the next 50 xox ♥♥♥

View attachment 23770
Amen sister! So many apparent blockades and trials over the last couple of years, making it seem like one or the other of us would not make it, but God was with us and here are continuing our walk with Him.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very tired this evening and logging off to rest my weary eyes and body. We had a wonderful day. Many thanks to all who responded here and to all who have helped us keep our faith strong in Him.

Give God the glory!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
50th Wedding Anniversary

On June 25th, 2022 we will be celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Our place is small so we will be meeting at our daughter's home tomorrow with her and her brother for a dinner and celebration along with them and all of our offspring.

Give God the glory!
What a mighty God we serve!

Praise God!