52 Killed At Train Station In Ukraine By A Russian Missile, Or Poorly Planned Photo Op?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In The Attached CBS News Clip At 10-20 seconds there is a "supposed" section of a Russian Missile in the grass that "supposedly" caused the destruction, laying perfectly with little grass disturbed around it, with white writing on this object?

Also roughly 10-15 supposedly dead bodies seen "In Tact", surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, stroller?

You will closely note that not one item described above around the "In Tact" bodies is damaged or torn?

Lights, Cameras, Action!

Opinion: Yes pre-planned photo ops in deception, attempts in gaining NATO and western world support to enter the war

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK and JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In The Attached CBS News Clip At 10-20 seconds there is a "supposed" section of a Russian Missile in the grass that "supposedly" caused the destruction, laying perfectly with little grass disturbed around it, with white writing on this object?

Also roughly 10-15 supposedly dead bodies seen "In Tact", surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, stroller?

You will closely note that not one item described above around the "In Tact" bodies is damaged or torn?

Lights, Cameras, Action!

Opinion: Yes pre-planned photo ops in deception, attempts in gaining NATO and western world support to enter the war
It's been said the Ukrainians are staging a lot of false photo ops to make everyone believe Russia is committing war crimes and atrocities, and I believe it.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Strangely odd isn't it. Why is the missile intact? Did not explode. Still has white paint saying, 'for the children' , which seems very much designed as a propaganda tool to stir up strong emotions.
Their video shows a small fire around a car explosion.

Reminds me of a 'B' grade movie with poorly staged props and special effects that just dont look real.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strangely odd isn't it. Why is the missile intact? Did not explode. Still has white paint saying, 'for the children' , which seems very much designed as a propaganda tool to stir up strong emotions.

Reminds me of a 'B' grade movie with poorly staged props and special effects that just dont look real.
Exactly.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

100% staged propaganda, to gain sympathy and support from the western world and NATO

Scary part is (John Kirby) spokesman for the Pentagon has validated this staged elementary school production in propaganda

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been said the Ukrainians are staging a lot of false photo ops to make everyone believe Russia is committing war crimes and atrocities, and I believe it.
Its 100% a staged propaganda production, created on a $10 budget

Dont forget the staged anti tank mine field last week, supposedly left by the Russians?

(Russians Left Behind Deadly Weapons)?

In the attached clip at 1:50 the CBS reporter is with a Ukranian soldier, walking down a highway showing Russian destruction, then at 1:50 in the Clip, the camera moves to Anti Tank "Mines" in a field next to the road, 3 rows of approximately 16 for a total of 48 "Mines" laying on the earths surface?

Conclusion: who in the world is going to believe these "Anti Tank Mines" were left by anybody, all in order and not buried as is the normal protocol for mines?

If this isn't a photo op in propaganda, then grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its 100% a staged propaganda production, created on a $10 budget

Dont forget the staged anti tank mine field last week, supposedly left by the Russians

(Russians Left Behind Deadly Weapons)?

In the attached clip at 1:50 the CBS reporter is with a Ukranian soldier, walking down a highway showing Russian destruction, then at 1:50 in the Clip, the camera moves to Anti Tank "Mines" in a field next to the road, 3 rows of approximately 16 for a total of 48 "Mines" laying on the earths surface?

Conclusion: who in the world is going to believe these "Anti Tank Mines" were left by anybody, all in order and not buried as is the normal protocol for mines?

If this isn't a photo op in propaganda, then grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue

I saw another video with dozens of anti tank Russian mines scattered on a road. UAF soldiers were kicking the mines, stepping on them and driving over them and none exploded. If I find it again, I will post it here.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About the use of land mines, the previous article highlights how Russia is not a signator to the anti land mine agreement, but then neither is the USA, which they leave that information out.
"The use of landmines is prohibited by the 1997 international Mine Ban Treaty. Russia is not among the 164 signatories but Ukraine is."

so see it here about the USA
International campaign to ban landmines - the Treaty | ICBL
upload_2022-4-9_16-59-55.png

Reactions: Truth7t7

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strangely odd isn't it. Why is the missile intact? Did not explode. Still has white paint saying, 'for the children,' which seems very much designed as a propaganda tool to stir up strong emotions.

I still fail to understand why people can't see through the obvious propaganda tricks. As if Putin would be deliberately telling the world "I hate children and I want all Ukrainian children to die," when he knows very well the importance of the information war. How stupid does the MSM think we are?

But then, the fact is many of us are unfortunately dumb enough to buy the lies, and willing to believe the brainwashing being provided to us by the MSM. I'm very pleased with this community that there are a number of members here who have enough smarts to see through it all. That is not to start a fight with anyone who disagrees, but having a community where so many seem to have some perception about them ought not be taken for granted. I know of Christian forums elsewhere who from the top down are publicly supporting the Ukraine. Certainly we should support helping the Ukrainian people and those who have fled for refuge to other countries, but buying the propaganda line and publicly stating that they stand with Zelensky is a bit troubling to me. I fear expressing my mind fully because they would likely ban me for refusing to accept the MSM propaganda.

Glad we have a free forum, and a number of people here who can separate truth from falsehood.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I still fail to understand why people can't see through the obvious propaganda tricks. As if Putin would be deliberately telling the world "I hate children and I want all Ukrainian children to die," when he knows very well the importance of the information war. How stupid does the MSM think we are?

But then, the fact is many of us are unfortunately dumb enough to buy the lies, and willing to believe the brainwashing being provided to us by the MSM. I'm very pleased with this community that there are a number of members here who have enough smarts to see through it all. That is not to start a fight with anyone who disagrees, but having a community where so many seem to have some perception about them ought not be taken for granted. I know of Christian forums elsewhere who from the top down are publicly supporting the Ukraine. Certainly we should support helping the Ukrainian people and those who have fled for refuge to other countries, but buying the propaganda line and publicly stating that they stand with Zelensky is a bit troubling to me. I fear expressing my mind fully because they would likely ban me for refusing to accept the MSM propaganda line.

Glad we have a free forum, and a number of people here who can separate truth from falsehood.

Many people in the US are being deluded about everything, we live in a time of universal deceit.
A lot of that is due to the MSM, the culture wars, and the government

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

But then, the fact is many of us are unfortunately dumb enough to buy the lies, and willing to believe the brainwashing being provided to us by the MSM. I'm very pleased with this community that there are a number of members here who have enough smarts to see through it all. That is not to start a fight with anyone who disagrees, but having a community where so many seem to have some perception about them ought not be taken for granted. I know of Christian forums elsewhere who from the top down are publicly supporting the Ukraine. Certainly we should support helping the Ukrainian people and those who have fled for refuge to other countries, but buying the propaganda line and publicly stating that they stand with Zelensky is a bit troubling to me. I fear expressing my mind fully because they would likely ban me for refusing to accept the MSM propaganda.

I have been cancelled on another Christian forum for expressing my POV, and the 'fact checker' mod decided he did not like what I was saying. I was not actually banned, I just stopped posting, I suppose I cancelled myself.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say they have a pretty good idea of how STUPID we really are. look at who we selected to lead our country!!! And look at the Media that we PAY HANDSOMELY to lie to us.

I suppose I should have qualified what "we" I was referring to, LoL.

You know what really offends me about Biden? I know he's a traitor and a globalist puppet - that was to be expected, since he's been one for decades. But to stand before the UN and mock his own country over something some racists did somewhere, as if that somehow represents us all; what other world leader of a major country mocks and ridicules his own people before the world? That's inexcusable. And yes, despite there being voter fraud that helped get him over the top, there were indeed a lot of people in this country who willingly voted for a traitor to the United States of America. Most of the rest of the world mocks and hates us already, thanks in large part to their own media brainwashing, but when our own leader gets up and "confirms" it to them it is just intolerable. I have as many black friends as I do white, but somehow we're all just a bunch of backwoods KKK types who deserve no respect other than to be ridiculed and disdained.

It's sickening.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scary thing is (John Kirby) spokesman for the Pentagon is validating this elementary school staged production in propaganda

What's next, American troops on the ground in Ukraine, starting World War III, promoted by fake MSM photo Ops?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scary thing is (John Kirby) spokesman for the Pentagon is validating this elementary school staged production in propaganda

What's next, American troops on the ground in Ukraine, starting World War III, promoted by fake MSM photo Ops?

I think the globalist plan is to keep this war going as long as possible. The real objective is to use it to destroy the economies of the World, including the Western economies, so the longer they can perpetuate it, the better. My sense from the beginning has been that they set things up so Putin would have no good moves out of the war once it began, and NATO has positioned itself in such a way that he actually cannot win militarily. The minute it looks like the Russians are gaining the upper hand, they will just scale up the support for Ukraine, and commit more high-tech weapons to the war effort to keep the playing field even. This is a game to them, and the globalists have a long history of playing both sides against the middle. But they don't want this war to end any time soon, so they need to make sure the Western populaces think it is a just cause.

Don't worry. As I've tried to reassure others, it won't go nuclear. The globalists don't want that. They want what we have: A perpetuating, long term, localized conflict that never ends, and gives them an excuse for destroying the economies of the world while bringing about the deaths of tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of men in the process. When world starvation starts setting in, you will see a decline in the world's population like we've never seen in the human history before. That's where the most deaths will actually occur in all this.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the globalist plan is to keep this war going as long as possible. The real objective is to use it to destroy the economies of the World, including the Western economies, so the longer they can perpetuate it, the better. My sense from the beginning has been that they set things up so Putin would have no good moves out of the war once it began, and NATO has positioned itself in such a way that he actually cannot win militarily. The minute it looks like the Russians are gaining the upper hand, they will just scale up the support for Ukraine, and commit more high-tech weapons to the war effort to keep the playing field even. This is a game to them, and the globalists have a long history of playing both sides against the middle. But they don't want this war to end any time soon, so they need to make sure the Western populaces think it is a just cause.

Don't worry. As I've tried to reassure others, it won't go nuclear. The globalists don't want that. They want what we have: A perpetuating, long term, localized conflict that never ends, and gives them an excuse for destroying the economies of the world while bringing about the deaths of tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of men in the process. When world starvation starts setting in, you will see a decline in the world's population like we've never seen in the human history before. That's where the most deaths will actually occur in all this.
Fact is Russia is slow playing the war to spare civilian lives, the goal is to eliminate the Azov in Mariupol and the Donbas

Putin is destroying all weapons and munitions coming into Ukraine, there isn't any supply routes as the MSM claims in propaganda

It's my opinion this war won't last past 6-8 weeks, Ukraine is cut off from food and supplies, as the civilian population is on the mass exodus

It will soon be a major Russian strike in the final assault, Zelenskyy will soon be finished

Reactions: JohnPaul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is Russia is slow playing the war to spare civilian lives, the goal is to eliminate the Azov in Mariupol and the Donbas

Putin is destroying all weapons and munitions coming into Ukraine, there isn't any supply routes as the MSM claims in propaganda

It's my opinion this war won't last past 6-8 weeks, Ukraine is cut off from food and supplies, as the civilian population is on the mass exodus

It will soon be a major Russian strike in the final assault, Zelensky will soon be finished

We'll see. I think if Zelensky was going to fall it would have been in the first few days, not now with the entire Western world behind him. At least not so long as he remains loyal to them. The globalists are very clearly backing a horse, and they want that horse to win. The only way Zelensky loses is if the entire Western world - driven and manipulated by the globalists - loses, and that's not going to happen. The Satanists who run this planet rarely lose, and they won't here. After the Lord Jesus Christ returns in power? Yes, and they will also have set backs when the Spirit of God is poured out upon the church in power once more. But they won't be losing any major battles for control of this planet now. It's too late in the game, and they have too many pieces in place.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll see. I think if Zelensky was going to fall it would have been in the first few days, not now with the entire Western world behind him. At least not so long as he remains loyal to them. The globalists are very clearly backing a horse, and they want that horse to win. The only way Zelensky loses is if the entire Western world - driven and manipulated by the globalists - loses, and that's not going to happen. The Satanists who run this planet rarely lose, and they won't here. After the Lord Jesus Christ returns in power? Yes, and they will also have set backs when the Spirit of God is poured out upon the church in power once more. But they won't be losing any major battles for control of this planet now. It's too late in the game, and they have too many pieces in place.
I'm not looking at win/lose

I see the outcome being Putin will remove Zelenskyy and the hostile regime, Donbas and Crimea will be separate governed areas under Russia, the Azov Batallion removed, and there will be a future agreement on Ukraines neutrality relating to NATO

The West and NATO can supply all the weapons and ammunition they want, it's not getting into the hands of the Ukranian soldier, couple that with Ukraine is cut off from food supplies, Zelenskyy is done