7 min. in hell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Thank you for this video. i've watched a few of these near death experiences and more people seem to see hell than heaven. I believe them.

Hell in these videos is described in different ways but all these people agree who ahve been there that they don't want to go back. it re-affirms my faith to see them as it is mor eiving proof that Hell is real and that God doesn't want us to go there.

I've been very depressed lately which you an see in some of my posts ecause i fear God too much. The video has made me see that to be constantly afraid of God's judgemnts is to not know the Lord. So, like the man in the video, i need to get to know him too.

Thanks

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
many people assume all they have to do to get to heaven is believe, but Satan and his demons "believe" and they will spend eternity in hell.

When we believe in Jesus, we then surrender ourselves to God, we recognize with the help of the Holy Spirit we are sinners in need of savior. When we believe this, the Holy Spirit enters us and we are adopted into God's family.

but as the parable of the seeds teach us if our belief does not grow into faith, trust and obedience, we fall back into the world, and we no longer live for the Spirit, but our flesh....and no longer belong to God's family.

This is not works based salvation, but it is working out our salvation, you either finish the race or quick.

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
many people assume all they have to do to get to heaven is believe, but
Satan and his demons "believe" and they will spend eternity in hell.

That's because Christ didn't give his life for evil spirits; but rather, Christ
died for his fellow men.

†. Isa 53:5-6 . . He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for
our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon him, and by his
stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned,
every one, to his own way; and The Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us
all.

The pronouns "our" and "we" and "us" refer to human beings; and not at all
to spirit beings.

†. John 3:14-17 . . As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so
must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him should not
perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His
only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have
everlasting life. For God didn't send His son into the world to condemn the
world, but that the world through him might be spared.

The "world" in that promise refers to the sphere off humanity, and not at all
to the sphere of spirit beings.

†. Jas 2:19 . .You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the
demons believe-- and tremble!

Of course they tremble because demonic belief is limited to the
acknowledgement of a supreme being's existence. Their belief is in no way
related to trust in Christ's crucifixion as a means of protection from the wrath
of God-- and that's because their doom is sealed; and there is no unsealing it
at this point.

†. Mtt 8:28-29 . .When He had come to the other side, to the country of the
Gergesenes, there met him two demon-possessed men, coming out of the
tombs, exceedingly fierce, so that no one could pass that way. And suddenly
they cried out, saying: What have we to do with you, Jesus, you son of God?
Have you come here to torment us before the time?

The two men's voices spoke those words; but a legion of demons controlled
their tongues.

†. Mtt 8:30-31 . . Now a good way off from them there was a herd of many
swine feeding. So the demons begged him, saying: If You cast us out,
permit us to go away into the herd of swine. (cf. Mrk 5:1-13)

The "torment" to which the demons referred is the reservoir of liquefied
flame depicted at Rev 20:10-15.

†. Mtt 25:41-42 . .Then he will also say to those on the left hand: Depart
from me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his
angels.

Buen Camino
/

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I believe his story also but doubt very much, that he was in Hell...this eternity he speaks of was described as nothingness. The biblical Hell is not described in this way...

Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

He did not say that he was burning or on fire in any way... and he also stated that he tried to run but found that he had no legs [being in spirit].

Mark 9:45
And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched

Shalom!!!

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
h ecould have been in Limbo. I do know that this is a medieval Catholci invention but you have to admit that it does sound smilar. Now I also know that Dante's infrerno is only fiction but in it Limbo is part of hell, which is reserved for non-Christians who were good people described by Dante Aligero as the "Virtuous Pagans."

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear Ruth,

Thank you for that video. I believe every word that man said. I marveled at his simplicity. He has no degrees in theology or philosophy but his testimony is in line with sound teaching. A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Templar81, limbo was never a doctrine. It was a theory that theologians debated on the souls of babies who died in miscarriage . It was back in the middle ages when they also debated on how many angels could dance on the head of a pin. Silly to us now, but that is where some of them were at 1000 years ago.

Below is a short talk oh hell by a Catholic priest. He begins with the controversial "universalism". I think it is an affirmation of your video, Ruth. I am not negating or competing, just adding. I hope no one takes it the wrong way. Keep in mind it is just his comments, and may be of interest to those who study philosophy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmsa0sg4Od4

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
He is either mistaken about where he was or there are indeed second chances contrary to what most believe, or then again it could just be set aside all the other oxymorons within the christian religious system.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
All that nothingness soudns liek Limbo but the children in Limbo were suppsoed to be happy. Alos, you are right about it not being a doctrine. it was a commonly held belief but never official church doctrine. In fact the late Pope John Paul II did actually officially declare that Limbo does not exist.

It is possible dtill that his experience was some kind of Hell. To hm it certainly was as frightenning as hell. On the other hand it could be chemicals in the brain but the scientists cannot prove this, its jsut a theory.