• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I question any creator (real or believed in) for allowing my body to exist in this meaningless universe. I loathe existence itself. I'd be better off existing as any other creature than man. Because living as a human being is overrated :)

If you actually do some real thinking, you'll feel the same way at the end.
If whatever deity or god you were told about couldn't import to you and sense of promise it purpose and left you with such a negative impact, then I would likely feel the same way. A lot of the religious descriptions of God and his ways that I hear leaves me pretty cold also. In fact, many of the Gods I hear described by others I don't believe in any more than the most avowed atheist or agnostic.
The reason you feel this way is that you simply haven't heard of or met the true God.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet God created the base emotion (doubt)

Now do you feel doubt about my answer?

Well I doubt God will allow his children to fall away for long, before pulling them back in. Does that answer your question?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't want to come back.

full

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
If whatever deity or god you were told about couldn't import to you and sense of promise it purpose and left you with such a negative impact, then I would likely feel the same way. A lot of the religious descriptions of God and his ways that I hear leaves me pretty cold also. In fact, many of the Gods I hear described by others I don't believe in any more than the most avowed atheist or agnostic.
The reason you feel this way is that you simply haven't heard of or met the true God.
Who has met the true God? Who exactly?