911 conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw that and I believe it from what I see on the internet in forums every day. There are so many people who buy into this junk to some degree or another and quite honestly a lot of them are the same people who seem to cause so much trouble for our country. I think they have learned that these days you never need to really prove anything; all you must do is make the allegations that someone did something and a certain percentage of the population will go along belieiving you.I think it's quite ironic who is behind publishing the book, given their recent track record with votes. (Again I don't like to name names and attack directly any person, church, or organization.) It doesn't suprise me in the least bit and it's further evidence of the loony left. We've been conditioned to ask questions about everything so long as it doesn't involve the left and they are now reaping the fruits of their labor with issues like this.

tyson

Aug 12, 2006
How absurd! This is so ridiculous that these people shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Do we have any brain matter left in liberal America!?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the answer to that is "no" unfortunately tyson. They hate anything GW and they hate anything remotely Christian. They'll shout out any bitter diatribe to get what matters most to them - power. It doesn't matter if it's a lie or not. Demonize the other side enough and some will start to believe the lies as this poll proves.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that way. Osama was on the CIA payroll and still might be. With the end of the Cold War, the military industrial complex was desparate for a new boogyman in order to arrest if not reverse the post cold war drawdown. 26 years in the Navy showed me that the Military is just another self serving corrupt governemnt institution.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think anyone had to create anything. Now we're dealing with two "boogeymen": Islamic hate and the culture of the left that wants abortion, criminal rights, and wants us to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy of the right or some other colusion of people who don't believe in the left's way of thinking. Hitler was appeased by the same side that now clamours loudly for the appeasement of Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Iran, and so on.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
Since the abortion rate, divorce rate, teen pregnacy rate, drug abuse rate, and other vices are little different if any at all within the Church as it is among unbelievers, the vices you mentioned are more deeply ingrained than we like to admit. Actually, our abortion clinics kill more American Babies than any terrorists, Our own street gangs AKA "Left wing militias" Shoot more Americans than any Terrorists, Our own drug dealers poison more Americans than anyboy's chemical weapons and our own sexual imorality infects more Americans than any nations bio weapons. The Left is a bigger threat than any foriegn so called terrorist. Also, Terrorists can only destroy the body. Liberalism is worse in that it destroys the spirit and leaves the body. Our greatest enemy is from within.Since we cannot control these vices, tearing down the discipline of Islam will only lead to us forcing our perversions down the throats of other nations.

Arben

Aug 7, 2006
(BernieEOD;2318)
Since the abortion rate, divorce rate, teen pregnacy rate, drug abuse rate, and other vices are little different if any at all within the Church as it is among unbelievers, the vices you mentioned are more deeply ingrained than we like to admit. Actually, our abortion clinics kill more American Babies than any terrorists, Our own street gangs AKA "Left wing militias" Shoot more Americans than any Terrorists, Our own drug dealers poison more Americans than anyboy's chemical weapons and our own sexual imorality infects more Americans than any nations bio weapons. The Left is a bigger threat than any foriegn so called terrorist. Also, Terrorists can only destroy the body. Liberalism is worse in that it destroys the spirit and leaves the body. Our greatest enemy is from within.Since we cannot control these vices, tearing down the discipline of Islam will only lead to us forcing our perversions down the throats of other nations.
Well you said a mouth full on that one, and I totally agree. Ann Coulter for President?:amen:

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
Bin Laden was on the CIA payroll. Could he still be?One thing we do know for certian is that the military industrial complex was desparate to arrest if not reverse the post cold war drawdown. They needed a boogyman in order to bring back defense spending. Even today, defense contractors are trying to peddle uselss weapons as an essential tool in this so called "war on terror". A Warship is upposed to last for 30 years and yet the navy is scrapping ships that are 18 years old and asking COngress for new ones.The Virginia class submarine is being touted as a vital tool in this new war and yet its only mission is to spit shine and fire drill.The CNO himself is beginning to sound like a wefare mon when he told Congresss "Limiting new ship construction to what you can only afford is grossly irresponsible" Could 9-11 have been engineered by those desparate for a boogyman? I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that way.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
How do all these tapes on the planning of 9/11 released by Al-Quaida in the last few days including recorded last words of wills and testaments get explained by the conspiracybuffs?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion about things like this but I've watched most (if not all) of these conspiracy theory movies and they all base their cases on various ambiguous evidence and pure theoretical speculation about how the buildings "should" react even though we don't have a case where this has happened before. A lot of these same scientists are the ones trumpeting a godless evolution in a godless world.That being said, remember who is in control. Some of these conspiracy theories may be true, and we'll find out someday possibly, but the hate and the millions in the middle eastern streets (and the western streets as well) says otherwise in my mind.