A big hello and hope for this forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello I am new here I come in search for certain kinship and fellowship although any fellowship with biblically sound believers are great I am currently in search of spirit filled believers who i can relate to when it comes to the more spiritual aspect of faith and of God.
To better explain let me speak a little about myself I am a bible believeing Christian who is very sensative to the spirirts voice I also am what you call a seer I see things in the form of visions like a movie or a dream playing out in my minds eye and i can describe every detail as if i am actually there sometimes i question if i am just seeing these things and places or if i am actually there in the spirit, I walk in the gift of prophecy and at times will be used to give a prophecy but i have spiritual experiences and encounters sometimes that impact me in unique ways

for instance i recently gained a hunger to know and experience his glory because i received a vision of sorts of his glory but is is like a watered down version of it yet it was enough of it to make me want the real thing badly. The best way i know to describe it is that his glory makes him so amazing so wonderful so astonishingly brilliant and beautiful that you would be offended that the very stars and rocks themselves are not lifting their voices in praise to him, that you would not be able to help but to shout with all your heart and might day and night praise to him with the utmost adoration and love for him.
This is just the watered down version of it just a taste

But this is just one of the spirirtual things i have encountered with him and I hope find others who are also spirirt filled particularly not just people who have spiritual experiences but those who are close to the spirirt who know his voice who walk in the spirirt and especially those who may even be prophets as i have friend who is one and he and i have not found any real ones yet there are many fake ones out there but the spirirt speaks to the spirirt and i can tell a true spirit from a false one.

but all in all i look forwards to discussing the things of God with everyone

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello I am new here I come in search for certain kinship and fellowship although any fellowship with biblically sound believers are great I am currently in search of spirit filled believers who i can relate to when it comes to the more spiritual aspect of faith and of God.
To better explain let me speak a little about myself I am a bible believeing Christian who is very sensative to the spirirts voice I also am what you call a seer I see things in the form of visions like a movie or a dream playing out in my minds eye and i can describe every detail as if i am actually there sometimes i question if i am just seeing these things and places or if i am actually there in the spirit, I walk in the gift of prophecy and at times will be used to give a prophecy but i have spiritual experiences and encounters sometimes that impact me in unique ways

for instance i recently gained a hunger to know and experience his glory because i received a vision of sorts of his glory but is is like a watered down version of it yet it was enough of it to make me want the real thing badly. The best way i know to describe it is that his glory makes him so amazing so wonderful so astonishingly brilliant and beautiful that you would be offended that the very stars and rocks themselves are not lifting their voices in praise to him, that you would not be able to help but to shout with all your heart and might day and night praise to him with the utmost adoration and love for him.

But this is just one of the spirirtual things i have encountered with him and I hope find others who are also spirirt filled particularly not just people who have spiritual experiences but those who are close to the spirirt who know his voice who walk in the spirirt and especially those who may even be prophets as i have friend who is one and he and i have not found any real ones yet there are many fake ones out there but the spirirt speaks to the spirirt and i can tell a true spirit from a false one.

On this forum you will find a varied mix of 'spiritual' folks. The concept and reality of even being 'spirit-filled' draws serious debate.

Welcome and I hope you find edification, fun and joy on this site.

When did you first know you were a seer of God? Who told you?

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On this forum you will find a varied mix of 'spiritual' folks. The concept and reality of even being 'spirit-filled' draws serious debate.

Welcome and I hope you find edification, fun and joy on this site.

When did you first know you were a seer of God? Who told you?
Yes I suppose spirit filled could be a bit diverse couldn't it? I learned I was a seer about seven years ago, no one told me I had to learn what it was by my studies on prophets. See I get fascinated by certain subjects bible prophecy being one of them but another one was the prophet themselves.
I saw all these people claiming to be prophets i was even as a new believer mislead and severely damaged by such said prophets on youtube to the point i gave up on anything that had to do with bible prophecy or the prophetic entirely i was just to badly damaged from being mislead so greatly by so called voices for the Lord. but God kept calling me towards prophecy and even kept using me in the gift itself without my realizing it and eventually i decided to study the topic of prophet I wanted to know what makes a prophet what is their role in general what is the characteristics of a prophet how does a prophet ususally operate ect.

In my digging i found that there seems to be two distinct types of prophets with two distinct purposes a seer and a normal prophet while the seer mainly works in visionary and the occasional prophecy the prophet is the main mouth piece for God and has less visions but are given different degree of dreams.

At least this was my initial thought as it would appear that God gives to each type various degrees of the gifts depending on each prophet in where they were placed and for the purpose of their ministry, the ky thing for a seer however is that like with me it can happen at any time during the day and quite frequently at times it can be a simple image of something i am seeing or other times it can be an entire journey in which case i usually will write it out in poem form i have written many poems of the places i have seen in these states including heavenly places where i describe things that seem to be heavnly yet it's as if i am there experiencing it all as i am writing it down i can tell you the texture of the grass the taste of the jiuce of the fruit i bite into i can describe the texture of the dirt or the feel of the wind and it is when i visit such places that i honestly don't know if i am actually there in the spirit or not or if i am just seeing all of this.

if i can find out where to put poetry or writings i will share some of them

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cross8527 well I do not believe there are seers or prophets in the service of God today. The Kingdom and Body of Christ has already been established nearly 2000 years ago.

If you have dreams or visions from God is one thing, being a seer is quite a different affair. Have you checked to see if the spirit guiding you is from God or of an evil sinister source? I would be very careful if I were you before treading too deeply without real confirmation. Evil can easily masquerade as the light of goodness.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

GRACE And Peace...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB :) You will find that some of us follow the spirit. You will find them in the forums that aren't debate more than the debate forums though.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cross8527 well I do not believe there are seers or prophets in the service of God today. The Kingdom and Body of Christ has already been established nearly 2000 years ago.

If you have dreams or visions from God is one thing, being a seer is quite a different affair. Have you checked to see if the spirit guiding you is from God or of an evil sinister source? I would be very careful if I were you before treading too deeply without real confirmation. Evil can easily masquerade as the light of goodness.
Yes I know there are some who do not believe in the offices or gifting of them and everyone is entitled to their own beliefs I myself only believe in it because of how God has actively worked in the way he has with me.

But regardless of our difference in understanding of the subject i still thank you for the warm welcome

Reactions: APAK

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB :) You will find that some of us follow the spirit. You will find them in the forums that aren't debate more than the debate forums though.
Thank you for the warm welcome and helpful info is there a forum you recommend? I very much enjoy talking about the spirit as i am fascinated by him so it would just be nice to talk with others who know him and walk with him like me.

a lot of Christians seem to forget that we are not just flesh and bone in Christ we are spirit as well so i have tried talking about the things of the spirit to others but it is like i am speaking a foriegn language to them and they just write me off as hyper spiritual or something and they have never experienced the things i have nor have they heard his voice like i have so what i say sounds odd to them

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the warm welcome and helpful info is there a forum you recommend? I very much enjoy talking about the spirit as i am fascinated by him so it would just be nice to talk with others who know him and walk with him like me.

a lot of Christians seem to forget that we are not just flesh and bone in Christ we are spirit as well so i have tried talking about the things of the spirit to others but it is like i am speaking a foriegn language to them and they just write me off as hyper spiritual or something and they have never experienced the things i have nor have they heard his voice like i have so what i say sounds odd to them
The Spirituality and fellowship forums here are good places.

Reactions: Cross8527

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's with the population explosion of new members with a single name immediately followed by 4 digits?

These can't possibly all be different people.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's with the population explosion of new members with a single name immediately followed by 4 digits?

These can't possibly all be different people.
Unless you have good reason to suspect otherwise it is a bit unfair to suspect me being a reoccuring user now if you know of a userr that is banned frequently then compare their style of speech and words to mine and see if they match or if you know of a user that is banned frequently in general then your assumption is somewhat understandable but I suppose judge me by my fruits

Reactions: Rita

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless you have good reason to suspect otherwise it is a bit unfair to suspect me being a reoccuring user now if you know of a userr that is banned frequently then compare their style of speech and words to mine and see if they match or if you know of a user that is banned frequently in general then your assumption is somewhat understandable but I suppose judge me by my fruits
I don't know anything about you besides the fact that there have been an inordinate amount of new members recently with a single name followed by 4 consecutive digits. That's just outside the range of mathematic probability.

I guess we'll see what you have to say, won't we?

You already have 2 strikes against you on principle so if you start even appearing to be here for agenda, everyone will notice.

The Truth will come out.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to the forums! There is nothing like an amazing encounter with the true living God! I have experienced it and would love to encounter the Lord like that again.

I would love to hear about how you came to know the Lord and your experience with the Holy Spirit!

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know anything about you besides the fact that there have been an inordinate amount of new members recently with a single name followed by 4 consecutive digits. That's just outside the range of mathematic probability.

I guess we'll see what you have to say, won't we?

You already have 2 strikes against you on principle so if you start even appearing to be here for agenda, everyone will notice.

The Truth will come out.
Sorry but i have two stikes against me on principle? how is that exactly? i

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but i have two stikes against me on principle? how is that exactly? i
Just means you already look like a duck.

So, if you begin to walk and talk like a duck, all will take the impression that you are one because you already fall into a pattern of being one.

That's all.

You're welcome to go about your business here, obviously, but just know, as I said, if you start preaching agenda, it will be more obvious what you're here for than if you hadn't already fallen into an existing pattern here of those who are here to preach against Biblical Truth.

If you're not here to preach agenda, then you don't have anything to worry about, do you?

None of this will apply to you then. So, why so concerned?

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums! There is nothing like an amazing encounter with the true living God! I have experienced it and would love to encounter the Lord like that again.

I would love to hear about how you came to know the Lord and your experience with the Holy Spirit!
I came to him in a broken state where i longed to know what it felt like to be loved and cared about I had actually been searching for him before and even encountered him before this where i was going to sleep and woke up in a pure white place and to my left was God himself and in fron of us was this river of rainbow colors more vivd and beautiful than anything you will ever see here on earth.

It was so beautiful i was pouring tears as i had never seen such beauty and i heard him speak to me it was his plan i just knew like an unspoken voice and i couldn't help but thank him over and over again. yet even then i was not ready to recieve him because i wasn't willing to give up everything and make him first in my life. But that night i felt dead inside i had no reason to keep going and honestly didn't care if i died i longed to know love to be held to be cared about to actually matter i looked at my life and saw it as trash and got on my knees and in tears begged him to come into my heart i even tried to bargain with him offering all my worldly things.

I went to bed that night in tears thinking to myself he won't answer me i wouldn't answer me. but i woke up that morning filled with this fire and leapt out of bed and started dancing with joy. i am one who requires a lot of coffee in the morning so for me to jump out of bed and start dancing is really sayingg something. it felt like this fire was filled with life and power surging inside me and all around me and ever since then i have experienced encounters with him and seen and recieved things.

however to say all my encounters were pleasent would be a lie i have come across some demons as well but i have also personally seen the power that the name Jesus has as well. there is a whole other side of Christianity in the spirirtual realm that i have encountered albiet only to a certain degree i have not ever seen or recieved a miracle though i believe in them and am also in need of healing i have not receiveed a powerful anointing that i have felt for a while now is coming to his bride and church but i have seen and experienced a lot of the spirit and am fascinated by him i love nothing more than to learn more of him and talk about him i want to become closer to him somehow to develope a deeper connection to the spirit of God

Reactions: Wynona

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just means you already look like a duck.

So, if you begin to walk and talk like a duck, all will take the impression that you are one because you already fall into a pattern of being one.

That's all.

You're welcome to go about your business here, obviously, but just know, as I said, if you start preaching agenda, it will be more obvious what you're here for than if you hadn't already fallen into an existing pattern here of those who are here to preach against Biblical Truth.

If you're not here to preach agenda, then you don't have anything to worry about, do you?

None of this will apply to you then. So, why so concerned?
I get the sense you have had a not so fun time with a certain user that is fixated on a specific agenda, and let me guess it would be all they talked about you couldn't reason with them no matter how much scripture you showed them or how much evidence logic or reason you used and they were always right in their minds and if they were proven wrong they would reosrt to name calling or sneering remarks and might even use scripture to insult?

Of course all this is just from my own personal experience so to a degree i understand your assumption of me being such a user albeit a bit unfair assumption but knowing the types i have had to deal with and especially since they would keep coming back under different usernames like a pest that you can't get rid of i hold nothing against you