A big hello and hope for this forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...i have not ever seen or recieved a miracle though i believe in them and am also in need of healing i have not receiveed a powerful anointing that i have felt for a while now...
Precious friend, I will pray for you - hope this will Also be helpful:

GRACE Word for our infirmities!

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

GRACE And Peace...

Reactions: Cross8527

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I get the sense you have had a not so fun time with a certain user that is fixated on a specific agenda, and let me guess it would be all they talked about you couldn't reason with them no matter how much scripture you showed them or how much evidence logic or reason you used and they were always right in their minds and if they were proven wrong they would reosrt to name calling or sneering remarks and might even use scripture to insult?

Of course all this is just from my own personal experience so to a degree i understand your assumption of me being such a user albeit a bit unfair assumption but knowing the types i have had to deal with and especially since they would keep coming back under different usernames like a pest that you can't get rid of i hold nothing against you
Its not just one user or one agenda. It can be a veritable den of lions sometimes.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not just one user or one agenda. It can be a veritable den of lions sometimes.
Well the enemy is a master at battle tactics he knows if you can plant your soldiers in the enemies camp you have teken the game so it is no surprise that there are those who come as bible believing Christians but only come to trump their doctrines and cause division i have seen it many times.

The isssue is that they can just make a new email and create another account so should they choose to they can just keep coming back, the good thing is that eventually they always show their true colors

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello I am new here I come in search for certain kinship and fellowship although any fellowship with biblically sound believers are great I am currently in search of spirit filled believers who i can relate to when it comes to the more spiritual aspect of faith and of God.
To better explain let me speak a little about myself I am a bible believeing Christian who is very sensative to the spirirts voice I also am what you call a seer I see things in the form of visions like a movie or a dream playing out in my minds eye and i can describe every detail as if i am actually there sometimes i question if i am just seeing these things and places or if i am actually there in the spirit, I walk in the gift of prophecy and at times will be used to give a prophecy but i have spiritual experiences and encounters sometimes that impact me in unique ways

for instance i recently gained a hunger to know and experience his glory because i received a vision of sorts of his glory but is is like a watered down version of it yet it was enough of it to make me want the real thing badly. The best way i know to describe it is that his glory makes him so amazing so wonderful so astonishingly brilliant and beautiful that you would be offended that the very stars and rocks themselves are not lifting their voices in praise to him, that you would not be able to help but to shout with all your heart and might day and night praise to him with the utmost adoration and love for him.
This is just the watered down version of it just a taste

But this is just one of the spirirtual things i have encountered with him and I hope find others who are also spirirt filled particularly not just people who have spiritual experiences but those who are close to the spirirt who know his voice who walk in the spirirt and especially those who may even be prophets as i have friend who is one and he and i have not found any real ones yet there are many fake ones out there but the spirirt speaks to the spirirt and i can tell a true spirit from a false one.

but all in all i look forwards to discussing the things of God with everyone
Hey @Cross8527,

Didn't get a chance to say hello yet. Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

Just means you already look like a duck.

So, if you begin to walk and talk like a duck, all will take the impression that you are one because you already fall into a pattern of being one.

OInQ.gif

quack

Reactions: Cross8527

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MAY God's will be done and may his word consume all that does not please him. We are to be as wise as serpents yet harmless as doves!