a bro. getting married

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, a bro. at whose church I distributed, Bibles last year is getting married on 27th Jan, his dad left him, his sister, mom when they were kids and started living with another woman.

He is getting married now, at this age its too late. He struggled a lot he was a teacher but due to virus his salary was cut to half. He is facing lot of challenges and is getting married.

He has invited me for his marriage , also shared his prayer request., that God would bless his new marriage life, and he want God bless him financially, so that he will arrange his marriage and give party to all his friends and relatives.

You can pray God bless this bro. and his marriage,

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, a bro. at whose church I distributed, Bibles last year is getting married on 27th Jan, his dad left him, his sister, mom when they were kids and started living with another woman.

He is getting married now, at this age its too late. He struggled a lot he was a teacher but due to virus his salary was cut to half. He is facing lot of challenges and is getting married.

He has invited me for his marriage , also shared his prayer request., that God would bless his new marriage life, and he want God bless him financially, so that he will arrange his marriage and give party to all his friends and relatives.

I'm happy for your brother in Christ! I pray that he will trust that God will take care of them both and, that he will find a way to make money to take care of her. That he knows God will go before him and make his paths smooth, amen.

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying now that God bless them in their marriage as they strive together also in Him!

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy