A coyote and her toys

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coyote numbers are on the rise....and their diet consists of 40% domestic cats and 60% other animals and vegetation and pet food...meaning that the largest part of a coyotes diet is domestic pets.

Just saying....

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coyote numbers are on the rise....and their diet consists of 40% domestic cats and 60% other animals and vegetation and pet food...meaning that the largest part of a coyotes diet is domestic pets.

Just saying....
Same with bald eagles here in the pacific northwest. They hover over peoples houses and swoop down on small dogs and cats. I think fenced yards are safe from coyotes, but not eagles.

• Love
Reactions: JohnDB

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a fairly large population in my area. I have two small schnauzers and they would grab them while still on the leash being walked! They will (if in a park/country setting) stealthily follow along and fast as lightening, grab your fur baby! Right now, I'm looking into fencing/kennel for my dogs as hoping to close on a house very soon and, it's back out to the country. They have Coyote roll bars for tops of fences too as they can jump over 6 ft. And, some can run up to 40 mph.
I'm sorry but, I do not care for them...got me some blow horns case one comes near myself or the dogs...I am unable to run at all, and only have small dogs because a larger one would pull me down very fast, and easy! :eek:

Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother in law, when he was alive was homeless and he would sleep in the woods. He would tell me about the coyotes and raccoons. He would wake up to an animal sniffing his feet. I always admired his courage!

Reactions: Debp and Nancy

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
think fenced yards are safe from coyotes,

They can even scale very tall walls.
A lady here has a twenty foot tall wall.....the coyote got in and grabbed her dog. The lady managed to scare it off by yelling. Dog is ok.

She may have been born in a feral community but is now fully domesticated.
She was scared of the other coyotes is what the man says. He said they would have killed her.