A discussion about Freemasonry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I also feel that Free Masonry is in line with a lot of occult practices. I tend to view them as a "high class" version of Druids, if there is even such a thing as "high class." Sadly, many of our Founding Fathers had ties to Free Masonry. Much of the construction of Washington DC went along certain architectural lines carved up by the Free Masons. I'm not sure anymore that most of our Founding fathers believed int he God of the Bible. I think that it was a completely different story though with citizens. I know a lot of Christains fiecrly debate this idea, but you simply can't find a lot of quotes by our founding fathers specifically referring to Jesus Christ in public or historical mention.

revdw76

Jan 12, 2010
Richland City, Indiana
Masonery is Satanic. THat said, here's why:

THey do the devil's work. That said, here's how:

Masonry presents itself as a fraternity with humanitarian objectives. Sounds great and it is. THey help and donate much to those in need. SOunds great and it is. They promote peace and understanding among men. That too sounds great and it is.

However, there's a saying that goes: "Rat poison is 98% food and 2% poison." So the great mayority of it is nice yummy food, but that nice yummy food is there so that the rat wil ingest that very small portion of poison that will kill it.

Let's take this example: Let's say George Bush wanted to invade Iraq so to get the oil there for him and his buddies and become filthy rich and powerful (remember, it's just an example. No need to debate here.) But he knows the american public would never agree to war so that he and his pals can get richer. So he comes up with a story that the Iraqi people are in desperate need of liberators, and that if we don;t invade Iraq, they will destroy us with their WMD. So now, the people support Bush and his plan to invade Iraq. A few weeks later there are a 100,000 american soldiers in Iraq all thinking they are liberators, heroes, and defenders of freedom and liberty. They are completely brainwashed with ideas of being warriors of good and justice that they have no idea that they are in fact invaders, oppressors and theives who are carrying out the criminal agenda of elite manipulators in the White House.

Well, ........ that's exactly what freemasonry is. The vast mayority of freemasons join the fraternity thinking they are liberators; liberating man from the oppressions of religion, politics and other ideological intolerance. They think they are changing mindsets and behavoir in man to create a society of peace, respect, tolerance and all those other goodies. They are completely brainwashed with ideas of being warriors of good and justice that they have no idea that they are in fact carrying out the criminal agenda of powerful manipulators in heavenly regions. They are doing Satan's work.

So how can such good things be so satanic? Because it's not the good things in themselves that are the problem, it's the rebellion against God through which they are being done. FOr example, there was nothing wrong with the two supernatural trees in the garden of Eden. THey weren't bad in and of themselves. It was the act of eating from them when God said not to. That's what was bad, not the trees. It was all about rebellion.

Satan wants rebellion. He could care less if it's through doing good charitable events or by being a serial killer. It's all about rebellion. The best way to create rebellion is to brainwash the people into thinking they are doing good. That way they'll never suspect they are working against God and thus never have the chance to correct their wrongdoings.

So here's the deal. God has condemned the world to a future 7-year reign of satanic global dictatorship. This New World Order will be composed of a global centralized government, a global currency and a global religion. Once this is in place, it will be handed over to a person known biblically as the Anti-Christ who will be the first world president. Now, installing a one world system is quite a challenge and doesn't happen overnight. It's something that takes centuries in the making. And who is Satan using to set this stage for such a massive world unification to take place? Well...... he's using the freemasons.

For centuries freemasons have been molding the politics and philosophies of government and society into thinking they must come together as one big happy global family in order to evolve mankind into a utopian era of peace and harmony. The first thing they must do in order to achieve this is to destroy God, i.e. his Word, in the minds and hearts of people, and replace Him with MAN as the sole objective and purpose in society. In other words, MAN must become the most important objective in our lives: his life, his liberty and his pursuit of happiness. God has to be degraded to a second place where he becomes nothing more than an intangible philosophy given the generic title "Great Architect of the Universe". This G.A.O.T.U. is completely subjected to man's imagination or whatever he deems appropriate (GAOTU can be Jesus, or Mohammad, or Budah, or a Hindu cow, or Elvis Presly, or you next door neighbor as far as Fremasonry is concerned. All is valid.) The Bible must be downgraded to a jewish storybook that has no supremecy over any other teaching or "holy" book. All of this must be infiltrated into the minds and hearts of all people to end all "holy wars" and divisions.

Basically all authority of God is displaced with philosophies of man. There is no more absolute truth, everything is relative and reasonable. The words "God" and "Jesus" are used within lodges, but in such ways that they are completely anti-biblical. They are a gnostic God and gnostic Jesus who offer enlightment and illumination to mankind through symbols and esoteric rituals. The blood on the cross as our salvation is a complete joke within the lodges. The gnostic Jesus would be the first to refute such utter nonsense.

So i'm sorry to say it is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE to be a christian and a freemason at the same time, even though many a freemason might believe so in his illuminated, free-thinking mind. The Bible says you cannot have two masters because you serve one and reject the other. You cannot serve Christ while help paving the way for Anti-Christ's arrival and reign. It just doesn't work!

Remember, next time a mason says he believes in Jesus, he's talking about gnostic Jesus, not Yeshua of the Bible. So pray for that mason!

Oh great!!! a Bush hater as well as a freemason hater. No freemasons do not talk about the gnostic Jesus or God...they talk about the real God and Jesus.

I am a ordained Christian Pastor and a 32nd degree Mason. The so called gnosticism that you claim is in freemasonry has also been preached in most all mainline churches since I don't know when. Most of the same heresies you talk about the freemasons preaching has been taught in many churches for ages. AS with many stories outside of the Bible teachings most of it is tales told either out of context or in a different context than what you are trying to talk about. Freemasonry does not support one world doctrines or religion or government. Just as Jesus taught we are to support our fellow man no matter who he is Christian or jew or gentile or whatever. We are to adhere to government as law abiding citizens. 99.9 percent of Lodges here or abroad are open on a KJV Bible. We do allow masons from other religion to place their holy book on the altar as a sign of brotherly love and respect of our fellow man as a human being. All members are given a KJV Bible upon completion of their degrees. The same Bible as you have beside you.

We do not talk about religion or politics in a lodge hall for the same reasons most of you don't talk about it anywhere except here on this board. Because these topics are such hot button topics in society in general you have to be REALLY PREPARED IN THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD or what ever political system you believe in to defend and teach your beliefs of opionions.
biggrin.gif

I have not found anything in the secrets of fremasonry that are any more damning to a person's soul or my soul than I have found in any history of religion outside of the Bible. You may say i'm crazy and don't know what i'm talking about. May I am but is anybody really truly sure of what they read outside of the Bible which is the true word of God. Many claim that you can't trust any translation of the Bible due to human errors or omissions. I don't trust any one translation. I study many translation as well as the hewbrew greek and aremaic manuscripts. BUT MOST OF ALL i PRAY TO GOD FOR HIS ENLIGHTENMENT ON WHAT I STUDY AND PREACH.

oKAY LET THE COMMENTS FLY. I can take it. I trust that God protects and leads my every will.

rev dw

ronniechoate34

Mar 9, 2010
Oh great!!! a Bush hater as well as a freemason hater. No freemasons do not talk about the gnostic Jesus or God...they talk about the real God and Jesus.

I am a ordained Christian Pastor and a 32nd degree Mason. The so called gnosticism that you claim is in freemasonry has also been preached in most all mainline churches since I don't know when. Most of the same heresies you talk about the freemasons preaching has been taught in many churches for ages. AS with many stories outside of the Bible teachings most of it is tales told either out of context or in a different context than what you are trying to talk about. Freemasonry does not support one world doctrines or religion or government. Just as Jesus taught we are to support our fellow man no matter who he is Christian or jew or gentile or whatever. We are to adhere to government as law abiding citizens. 99.9 percent of Lodges here or abroad are open on a KJV Bible. We do allow masons from other religion to place their holy book on the altar as a sign of brotherly love and respect of our fellow man as a human being. All members are given a KJV Bible upon completion of their degrees. The same Bible as you have beside you.

We do not talk about religion or politics in a lodge hall for the same reasons most of you don't talk about it anywhere except here on this board. Because these topics are such hot button topics in society in general you have to be REALLY PREPARED IN THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD or what ever political system you believe in to defend and teach your beliefs of opionions.
biggrin.gif

I have not found anything in the secrets of fremasonry that are any more damning to a person's soul or my soul than I have found in any history of religion outside of the Bible. You may say i'm crazy and don't know what i'm talking about. May I am but is anybody really truly sure of what they read outside of the Bible which is the true word of God. Many claim that you can't trust any translation of the Bible due to human errors or omissions. I don't trust any one translation. I study many translation as well as the hewbrew greek and aremaic manuscripts. BUT MOST OF ALL i PRAY TO GOD FOR HIS ENLIGHTENMENT ON WHAT I STUDY AND PREACH.

oKAY LET THE COMMENTS FLY. I can take it. I trust that God protects and leads my every will.

rev dw

What is it that a Mason is seeking?

Rudi

May 1, 2010
Limpopo SA
On the spiritual side of things; I had a friend who was introduced to FM and he climbed up the ladder of degrees. He was trying to convince me as well as the others in our work environment to join for reasons that seemed "mutually beneficial". I was reluctant to join because I had heard so many negatives, and the negatives far out weighed the postives.

It did not take a year for him to realise that his family was under spiritual attack from all angles of life. He was convinced that he had been bound by the words of his mouth for reciting that which was required to be able to advance to the next degree.

Interestingly when he went for deliverance, he sensed the freedom in his spirit the hour that he ... renounced what he previously recited, had the ring on his finger removed & crushed and all the FM books & garments in the house burnt.

From what I can understand ( have been told ) , there is another force at work here in this FM organization ... that will try to separate a man from his wife, separate a woman from her children, and be the roote cause for a number of sicknesses to ruin that FM's life. ( This is what I have heard in the home cell meetings as taught by an ex FM ).

Where there is a smoke, there is a fire and I best not be found anywhere near it.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
I feel feel for you cemab4y, but the Elite have used Masonry to hide themselves within your organization. It's hard to condemn a whole group of people when 1 or 2 have done wrong. People that buy into this are unwittingly, giving them there blessings. I commend you for your good work though.

Ephesians 6:10-17
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. {flesh...: Gr. blood and flesh} {spiritual...: or, wicked spirits} {high: or, heavenly} Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. {having...: or, having overcome all} Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Take the Whole Armor of God, Gird your loins with Truth, Not that stupid lookin thing.

http://www.pagrandlo...pron/index.html
43. APRON. The Masonic Apron, which derives from the working apron of the stonemason, is in itself a symbol. It is an emblem of innocence, and the badge of a Freemason.
http://www.masonicwo...KIN%20APRON.htm

http://www.rvbeypublications.com/id102.htmlhttp://www.rvbeypublications.com/index.html
The Fez is also an Islamic symbol, hats dipped in the blood of dead christians, jews & non-moslems! I never did like that, seems hypocritical. Crescent symbols, funny clown like old men riding in small toy cars in parades. Ugh! Creepy ...

Anyways, Peace to All, you too cemab4y!

revdw76

Jan 12, 2010
Richland City, Indiana
Is that right? It could be. What say you rev? What is it that a Mason is seeking?

What discount? Masonic auto insurance is higher premiums than what I pay now.
biggrin.gif

What are we seeking? Same as what you are seeking here. If you truly read any of the books on Masonry, you will see that all degrees have strong connections to Christianity. Really! As I said before the stuff written about horrible deeds done in Masonry's name. If you look close at many of the denominations of Christianity you will see stuff just as bad if not worse. really.

So as a Mason what am I seeking from it.../the sense of Fraternity. No different than any college fraternity, knights of columbus, etc.

rev dw

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Rev DW Embry

Interesting to hear from you Rev. I;m a member of United Grand Lodge of England and we don't go up through all the 33 Scottish degrees or the York degrees in the same way, though we do have the Ancient and Accepted Rite. I'm a Fellowcraft Mason at the moment but hoping to be Raised in October, after that I'm joining my local Holy Royal Arch Chapter and then hopefully the Knight's Templar. I've noticed that many of the side dregrees that operate udner the English constitution areChristian orders, espeically the Knights Templar and the Holy Royal Arch Knights Templar Priests. I've only found that freemasonry strengthens my faith, making me a better Christian.

To all you here who slander freemasonry please tell me just what you think we do in our meetings?

ronniechoate34

Mar 9, 2010
What discount? Masonic auto insurance is higher premiums than what I pay now.
biggrin.gif

What are we seeking? Same as what you are seeking here. If you truly read any of the books on Masonry, you will see that all degrees have strong connections to Christianity. Really!

Isn't Christianity dispensable to the Mason? It appears to me that if the orginization were truly Christian then there would be no room for other religions. Isn't that what Jesus taught, or am I off base here?

As I said before the stuff written about horrible deeds done in Masonry's name. If you look close at many of the denominations of Christianity you will see stuff just as bad if not worse. really.

Like what? I am sure you have some examples that you'd like to give me. If you are talking about symbolism and the blasphemous use of it, then yes sirree bob, I agree, it's horrible. It reminds me of a thing called Theosophy. Have you ever heard of Theosophy or have you ever read anything about it?

So as a Mason what am I seeking from it.../the sense of Fraternity. No different than any college fraternity, knights of columbus, etc.

rev dw

That does sound familiar. BTW...those Knights of Columbus,,,who is Columbus? I've heard that it's the goddess Columbia, have you ever heard of anything like that?

ronniechoate34

Mar 9, 2010
<br />really when you get down to it...no. <br /><br />about theosophy...some. enough to draw the conclusions i draw.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Please clue me in about how the FMs teach that Jesus Christ is the only path to God. I have never realized that FMs feel this way. I was always under the impression that FMs teach that it does not matter what you believe in so long as you believe in something,,, some great architect what set all of this in motion. I didn't think that to a FM Jesus Christ was the only way to God. Please explain this to me so that I might possibly broaden my perception of such an organization as this.\

Would you like to share your conclusions on theosophy with us?

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Freemasonry is a secular organisation. This is not for debate it is fact Freemasonry is secular, so why should it have anything tosay about Jesus. Masons don't really ahve a plan for salvation, they just believe that a person should follow their own religion. Freemasons are mostly people like me who want to live and let live, help the community they live in and meet with other like minded people, so why should they have to make religious statements? Other secular organisations don't!

Also there is much mention of what Freemasonry teaches or what people or what people think it teaches but to be honest it doesn't really teach at all in the way mmany of you might imagine. For example, the church teaches us with the Scriptures which it doesn through sermons, catechisms, creeds writings of the Church fathers etc, schools and colleges teach through an organised curriculum of lessons, but Freemasonry doesn't really teach or preach. There are no creeds that a member has to believe jsut as a student in a secular school or college doesn't have to. We don't have sermons where the worshipful master stands there and tells us there are many paths to God, it just doesn't work like that. Freemasons leave spiritual teaching to Priests, Pastors, Preachers, Bishops etc. In a Masonic Lodge we don't talk about politics and religion because they are devisive. Since I joined I've visited other lodges in the area and know lots of other Masons, some are Churchgoing Christians but a lot aren't particularly religious at all and we certainly never talk about religion. We have occaisional lectures which are of Masonic interest, but for the most part what we do learn coems from the ceremonies where we have a degree conferred on us, but even thy aren't really preachy.

ronniechoate34

Mar 9, 2010
Freemasonry is a secular organisation. This is not for debate it is fact Freemasonry is secular, so why should it have anything tosay about Jesus.

And why should you have anything to say about any god at all? If this is a secular organization, then why can't atheists join? Why is the belief in a god a pre requisite for joining? I think that's the case. I am sure that you'll correct me if I am wrong.

Masons don't really ahve a plan for salvation, they just believe that a person should follow their own religion. Freemasons are mostly people like me who want to live and let live, help the community they live in and meet with other like minded people, so why should they have to make religious statements? Other secular organisations don't!

Since that's the case then, why on earth are religious materials of any kind on display in the lodges?

Also there is much mention of what Freemasonry teaches or what people or what people think it teaches but to be honest it doesn't really teach at all in the way mmany of you might imagine. For example, the church teaches us with the Scriptures which it doesn through sermons, catechisms, creeds writings of the Church fathers etc, schools and colleges teach through an organised curriculum of lessons, but Freemasonry doesn't really teach or preach. There are no creeds that a member has to believe jsut as a student in a secular school or college doesn't have to. We don't have sermons where the worshipful master stands there and tells us there are many paths to God, it just doesn't work like that.

Freemasonry does not teach? Please explain to me why there are so many writings and books that the FM has access to. If these aren't learning tools then please explain there use to me.

Freemasons leave spiritual teaching to Priests, Pastors, Preachers, Bishops etc. In a Masonic Lodge we don't talk about politics and religion because they are devisive.

Isn't it true that the books given to Mason's teach spiritual ideas?

Since I joined I've visited other lodges in the area and know lots of other Masons, some are Churchgoing Christians but a lot aren't particularly religious at all and we certainly never talk about religion. We have occaisional lectures which are of Masonic interest, but for the most part what we do learn coems from the ceremonies where we have a degree conferred on us, but even thy aren't really preachy.

There are also differing degrees of Masonry.

So, what do you guys talk about?

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
I've explained this earlier in the thread so I shouldn't have to re=iterate it but Freemasonry requires a belief in a supreme being because it is recconed the basis for sound judgement and srict morals because someone who has a faith already ahs a moral guide. Freemasonry doesn't atempt to provide this, it encourages its members to look to their faith for morals and spiritual guidance.

Why are religious materials used in a courtroom? A Masontakes an oath on a sacred book (mine was a King James Bible) as a mark of their soemnity. Lots of people make promises on Bibles in courtooms and so do heads of state when they are sworn in. Does that mean that a presidential inauguration is a religous service?

With regards to learning materials. There is knowledge there and members are encoraged to seek it but it is not shoved down their throats/ Like I said there is no real teaching we meet up we open the lodge, conduct what ever business we have scheduled for that night and close, then we have a dinner and make lots of toasts.

I havn't got a Masonic book with spiritual teaching. I ahve a Bible, a caetchism and a Priestfor that.

Yes, there are lots of degrees which are all concened with different aspects. In the english constitution we don't go all the way through 33 degrees. We become a master Mason and then join what side degree we want and some require a member to be a prophessing Christian, but they are different Masonic organisations.