A miracle from God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
My mother was a plain woman who like to garden and read, but makeup for her was a little lipstick applied before going to church .Jewelry was the simple gold band my father placed on her finger when they married in 1947. My father was her love and she waited on him hand and foot all the days of their marraige. He loved her too, but he was definately the head of the house. They had adopted me when I was 2 days old and brought me home to be their daughter... I went to chruch on my mothers knee 3 times a week.December of 1999, was when I found out my biologocal heritage was Jewish and God gave me an incredible hunger for the Word and spending 24 hours thinking of only Him at least once a week. He taught me He was the friend who stuck closer than a brother...my truest love., the best Father.In my parents home things had changed my mother had Alzheimers and my father was blind..He waited on her hand and foot. He cooked and cleaned and she definatly ran him ragged. But she never lost the love and joy in their relationship. She still adored my father and for the first time I realized, he adored her too. She was his eyes..I had taken my parents to the doctor in my van and going into the house I noticed the trash cans were all full and running over and so, I took the bags to the van to go to the dump..but it was a day the dump was not open. So at home I put the bags in the garage for another day.A couple of days later, on the way home in 5 oclock traffic, my son ,5. and I saw a puppy trying to cross the road... I made a comment to no one in particular "That pup will get killed." My son looked at me and said ..MOM, you won't let that happen will you?, So I turned around went back and the little black and white spotted pup became Paula and came to our country home to live. She was precious and quickly earned our hearts.The next week when I had come home I noticed as I drove up ther trash all over my yard. Little Paula had found a gap in the door to drag the forgotten trash bags through... I fussed and cussed and went to the garage for a rake, shovel and trash container.When I had finished 30 minutes later, all my anger given way to weariness..Paula under the azalea watching every move... I went to the garage to put up the rake and shovel... on the floor of the garage was my mothers wedding ring.March we usually celbrated my fathers birthday, but instead we buried my mother that year... God has taken her with a heart attack. She died with my father holding her hand and the last words from her mouth were I love you.At the funeral home the family gathered around my mothers casket as my father once again place that ring on her finger...Thank you God for using Paula to give us a miracle .. The symbol of their love back in the place it belonged became a symbol of Your love for all of us.