A New Year ahead....Let Us Pray !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May this one ahead draw us closer to truth, add more faith and love to our hearts and unite us in like-mindedness of the word ❤️

In that spirit, I'm sorry things have taken such a turn for us, LAMB. We used to get along so well, it seems. I think some of it might have been misunderstanding, but I have it on good authority from my family that I can be quite a bonehead at times, so if you want to talk about it, you might be surprised at how conciliatory I can be. If not, that's okay, too.

Happy New Year. :)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In that spirit, I'm sorry things have taken such a turn for us, LAMB. We used to get along so well, it seems. I think some of it might have been misunderstanding, but I have it on good authority from my family that I can be quite a bonehead at times, so if you want to talk about it, you might be surprised at how conciliatory I can be. If not, that's okay, too.

I too am terribly sorry for I can be stubborn and blunt, speaking without thoroughly processing.

Please forgive me also.

I pledge to do better to all in love, to be more swift to hear and slower to speak.

These past 2 years I have lost loved ones to death in sleep, not to excuse my irrational behaviour, rather to ask all for forgiveness ❤️

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I too am terribly sorry for I can be stubborn and blunt, speaking without thoroughly processing.

Please forgive me also.

I pledge to do better to all in love, to be more swift to hear and slower to speak.

These past 2 years I have lost loved ones to death in sleep, not to excuse my irrational behaviour, rather to ask all for forgiveness ❤️

Sounds a lot like my story. I think I understand. I guess we're all getting beaten up enough by the devil without whacking on each other.

We're all broken.

Here's to healing anew in Jesus in 2024. :hearteyes:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sadly I know that feeling. I think sometimes we get surprised by what someone says. And do not know how to react. Or are taken aback. And our reaction causes a reaction from the other person. Then its like an atomic bomb, it just exponentially escalates to an all out war.

I am guilty myself. Of both sides of the explosion

Reactions: L.A.M.B.