Happy New Year!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings to all in the New Year!

Will watch some TV, will see what's on. I don't like the New Year music specials too much...too noisy for me. But the Country music specials are better....quieter.

If a good movie is on the old Movie channel, might watch it. So far they've had Fred Astaire movies today.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will watch some TV, will see what's on. I don't like the New Year music specials too much...too noisy for me. But the Country music specials are better....quieter.
I've been watching the country music show on CBS, it's pretty good. I think I missed Michael Hardy though whom I like.
happy new year to everyone across the pond xx
Happy new year to you too!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quiet night home. A little pasta with pesto...crusty bread and a nice salad. A little reading....t.v....my 'obligatory' New Year's texts at midnight, and then off to bed.

I live only a few miles north of the Strip in Las Vegas, so I'm sure I'll hear some fireworks.

Bring in 2024! Happy New Year to ALL!
I've actually got some Pesto I can eat tonight so maybe I'll cook that up too! Cheers!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings to all in the New Year!

If a good movie is on the old Movie channel, might watch it. So far they've had Fred Astaire movies today.
I'm catching some Star Trek "Into Darkness" for some action movie tonight before midnight.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm catching some Star Trek "Into Darkness" for some action movie tonight before midnight.
I think Chris Pine is amazing as Captain Kirk, in fact all those who play the younger versions of the characters are so good

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Chris Pine is amazing as Captain Kirk, in fact all those who play the younger versions of the characters are so good
Ya it's a really good Star Trek, reminds me of the original series, always action packed fun. It's almost New Years, I'll try to stay awake!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow I thought it was new year already in the US , it’s 7:30 in the morning here in the U.K.

Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wow I thought it was new year already in the US , it’s 7:30 in the morning here in the U.K.
We have a 3 hour time difference from the east coast to the west coast. It's 11:51pm Dec 31 here in the west coast, already New Years on the east coast.

Reactions: Debp and amadeus