A pale horse anyone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that's an interesting question! Ever consider that the antediluvians had the technology to engineer animals? Dinosaurs of all descriptions for example ......and what about atmospheric change? (climate) bringing on the flood of which the Ark became God's rescue mission?

Re the animals, did they create monsters God never intended to exist?

Did they abuse the technology they developed, eventually threatening their whole reality.....much the same as we are doing today?
Interesting.
Reminds me of what I read in the ancient Sumerian accounts.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Strepho,
Interesting take. But Russia and America were not on Zechariah's radar at that time. I concur with general commentary that the horseman and mountains are divine agencies. The scroll and seals are representative of majestic decree/judgement of God. The first 6 seals are reasons and judgements. The 7th is end result. The 4 horsemen are angelic witnesses. Look at Zechariah, it clearly states they are angels of God. Look at Ezekiel at the Cherubim's feet of God's Chariot (gimbaled eyes). That is why the living creatures command come see. This is what the angels see around the throne of God. Conquering as they were meant to conquer - good. Fomenting wars - Bad. Ripping of the poor - bad. Introducing deadly filth to the healing words of God - Bad. Because of the 3 bads, the first good is meaningless. It is hypocrisy that leads to desolation (wild beasts). The 5th seal says enough is enough as no more martyrs will be produced. No point to continue. 6th seal let it end sayeth the Lord. 7th seal let the angels begin forging the new heaven and new earth.

Who is this Arnold Murray? Does he prophesy plainly? I am curious does he have a website?

Please state the misrepresentations, I value reproof from the Scriptures. Let us see what you have to preach.
I made no misrepresentation. Respectively speaking. Your unlearned in Gods word.
Zechariah chapter 6 again. The two mountains are Russia and America, end times.
Genesis chapter 25 . God told Rebekah, thiers two nations in your womb. ESAU is Russia. And Jacob is America.
Back to zechariah chapter 6. Russia invaded Ukraine last year.
The black chariots and white went north, to Russia.
The grisled chariots went south. Middle east.
The red chariot never went out.
Bible prophecy is happening in zechariah chapter 6. Russia and America are the two main players in the end times.

The 5 trump is Probation. Time of testing.
The seals of revelation chapter 6 align with the 7 signs of Matthew chapter 24 that Jesus gave.
The first 4 trumps are four agencies that are brainwashing people. They are, education system, economic, political and religion.
Zechariah chapter 1, the 4 horns are the first four trumps of revelation chapter 8. Both correlate together.
Four horns =education, political, religion and economic.
First four trumps = education, economics, political and religion.
Get the picture.
These four agencies are brainwashing people to accept the coming one world political system of revelation chapter 13 .

Pastor Arnold/Dennis murray are God's Elect. Isaiah chapter 6 . Teil tree is the remnant, Elect, thiers always seed from generation to generation who pass on the truth. The election have holy spirit.
Some people have spirit of stupor. Shepherds chapel is on YouTube. They teach the truth. Sound doctrine.

There are no discrepancy/misrepresentation of God's word.
Hebrews 5 . Students study under pastor to be trained, to plant seeds for God. After 20 years, a student should be teachers of God's word. Hebrews chapter 5 to document.

I'm taught and trained. I have holy spirit. I'm one of God's Elect.

I documented this.
MATSTSAH in Hebrew means = unleavened bread, ACHAN.
First Corinthians chapter 5:7 . 5:8 . Leaven bread is traditions of men and false doctrine.
Unleavened bread is truth and sound doctrine. False brethren are leaven bread. Closed minded people are leaven bread.

HUGIES in Greek means = sound doctrine.
PSEUDONUMOS in Greek means = falsely called. These people are self appointed. They don't have the holy spirit.

DIAKONEO in Greek means = elect, deacon, teacher. God's election are teachers or pastors.
APAIDEUTOS in Greek means = unlearned. They have spirit of stupor or just to lazy to study the bible.

IEPEVS or POOILW in Greek means = predestined, priest, elected and separated by God. These are God's Elect.

EKLETOS in Greek means = divine Selection, Elect.

AKROATS in Greek means = hearer merely. James 1:22 . Doers of the word are teachers/pastors, who teach sound doctrine, unleavened bread. Get the picture.

AKRATOS in Greek means = undiluted, without mixture. Gods Elect won't sugar coat Gods word. They always tell you the truth.
False brethren will lie and tailor God's word. This is leaven bread.

NUWM in Hebrew means = Slumber.
Isaiah chapter 6 and romans chapter 11 . God put spirit of slumber on some people. They can't understand the meat of God's word.
DOPHIY in Greek means = stumbling block. Fake brethren put stumbling block before people. Its leaven bread. Traditions of men and false doctrine.

DIPSUCHOS in Greek means = double minded.
As Gods Elect, Teacher. I did my job. Jesus will back me up. If you reject the truth. Your spirtual blood is on your own head.
I gave it in Greek and Hebrew languages.
I documented it.
Respectively speaking. Your not trained to plant seeds for God. Your not teaching Gods word correctly.
Your unlearned !.
Its written in Peter. Judgment starts with house of God. Those who plant seeds or give sermons. Those intentionally misleading people will hear hammer drop on judgement day, at end of millennium.

I advise you to study the bible with pastor who teaches sound doctrine. Your not properly trained.
I wish you all the best. Take care.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting.
Reminds me of what I read in the ancient Sumerian accounts.
I was thinking further about this after I posted and what came to mind was the thalidomide babies; medical technology gone awry. I'm certain God never intended babies to be born without limbs or other deformities. In like manner those flesh ripping dinosaurs weren't either.
In any case, it appears they didn't get onto the Ark. I wonder if there's a parallel there.

Mikey-for-sure

Jul 6, 2023
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I made no misrepresentation. Respectively speaking. Your unlearned in Gods word.
Zechariah chapter 6 again. The two mountains are Russia and America, end times.
Genesis chapter 25 . God told Rebekah, thiers two nations in your womb. ESAU is Russia. And Jacob is America.
Back to zechariah chapter 6. Russia invaded Ukraine last year.
The black chariots and white went north, to Russia.
The grisled chariots went south. Middle east.
The red chariot never went out.
Bible prophecy is happening in zechariah chapter 6. Russia and America are the two main players in the end times.

The 5 trump is Probation. Time of testing.
The seals of revelation chapter 6 align with the 7 signs of Matthew chapter 24 that Jesus gave.
The first 4 trumps are four agencies that are brainwashing people. They are, education system, economic, political and religion.
Zechariah chapter 1, the 4 horns are the first four trumps of revelation chapter 8. Both correlate together.
Four horns =education, political, religion and economic.
First four trumps = education, economics, political and religion.
Get the picture.
These four agencies are brainwashing people to accept the coming one world political system of revelation chapter 13 .

Pastor Arnold/Dennis murray are God's Elect. Isaiah chapter 6 . Teil tree is the remnant, Elect, thiers always seed from generation to generation who pass on the truth. The election have holy spirit.
Some people have spirit of stupor. Shepherds chapel is on YouTube. They teach the truth. Sound doctrine.

There are no discrepancy/misrepresentation of God's word.
Hebrews 5 . Students study under pastor to be trained, to plant seeds for God. After 20 years, a student should be teachers of God's word. Hebrews chapter 5 to document.

I'm taught and trained. I have holy spirit. I'm one of God's Elect.

I documented this.
MATSTSAH in Hebrew means = unleavened bread, ACHAN.
First Corinthians chapter 5:7 . 5:8 . Leaven bread is traditions of men and false doctrine.
Unleavened bread is truth and sound doctrine. False brethren are leaven bread. Closed minded people are leaven bread.

HUGIES in Greek means = sound doctrine.
PSEUDONUMOS in Greek means = falsely called. These people are self appointed. They don't have the holy spirit.

DIAKONEO in Greek means = elect, deacon, teacher. God's election are teachers or pastors.
APAIDEUTOS in Greek means = unlearned. They have spirit of stupor or just to lazy to study the bible.

IEPEVS or POOILW in Greek means = predestined, priest, elected and separated by God. These are God's Elect.

EKLETOS in Greek means = divine Selection, Elect.

AKROATS in Greek means = hearer merely. James 1:22 . Doers of the word are teachers/pastors, who teach sound doctrine, unleavened bread. Get the picture.

AKRATOS in Greek means = undiluted, without mixture. Gods Elect won't sugar coat Gods word. They always tell you the truth.
False brethren will lie and tailor God's word. This is leaven bread.

NUWM in Hebrew means = Slumber.
Isaiah chapter 6 and romans chapter 11 . God put spirit of slumber on some people. They can't understand the meat of God's word.
DOPHIY in Greek means = stumbling block. Fake brethren put stumbling block before people. Its leaven bread. Traditions of men and false doctrine.

DIPSUCHOS in Greek means = double minded.
As Gods Elect, Teacher. I did my job. Jesus will back me up. If you reject the truth. Your spirtual blood is on your own head.
I gave it in Greek and Hebrew languages.
I documented it.
Respectively speaking. Your not trained to plant seeds for God. Your not teaching Gods word correctly.
Your unlearned !.
Its written in Peter. Judgment starts with house of God. Those who plant seeds or give sermons. Those intentionally misleading people will hear hammer drop on judgement day, at end of millennium.

I advise you to study the bible with pastor who teaches sound doctrine. Your not properly trained.
I wish you all the best. Take care.
You are smoking the marijuana of your fears.
I get the picture. I am hearing the words of someone so afraid, that he relies on news punditry to understand and speak the Gospels. One so deluded, that he would not heed the admonitions to take the prophecy with seriousness it deserves. Now that you relegated the Apocalypse to a blurb in the news cycle, you should be mindful of what will be in store. Oh right, you can't because you rendered Apocalypse as nonsense to those who hears your splutterings and drinks your koolaid.
I won't wish you Godspeed lest your taint rubs off on me. I take my salvation seriously. Please just go.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking further about this after I posted and what came to mind was the thalidomide babies; medical technology gone awry. I'm certain God never intended babies to be born without limbs or other deformities. In like manner those flesh ripping dinosaurs weren't either.
In any case, it appears they didn't get onto the Ark. I wonder if there's a parallel there.
I don't think so.

aa9c3903fc26c1deff7a631ef8aa1c04.jpg

bz+DINO+ARK+11-16-08+WB.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think so.

aa9c3903fc26c1deff7a631ef8aa1c04.jpg

bz+DINO+ARK+11-16-08+WB.jpg
On the DAY of the LORD many will be as that cartoon . OH DEAR was that TODAY , ONLY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE
as UNDER the WRATH OF GOD TREAD BY JESUS CHRIST , they go .
I think in todays lovey do generation they expect JESUS to come with coffee and hugs to the world .
HE WONT . ON HIS DAY either we KNEW and FOLLOWED HIM , or wailing begins . Lets hit those bibles shall we .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1695926735410.png
THERE WILL BE NO SECOND ARK . Always remember that . NO SECOND chance . at the hour of death
nor at the hour the LORD DO COME . EITHIER WE KNEW HIM , LOVED AND EMBRACED HIS WORDS
or WAILING shall begin .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the DAY of the LORD many will be as that cartoon . OH DEAR was that TODAY , ONLY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE
as UNDER the WRATH OF GOD TREAD BY JESUS CHRIST , they go .
I think in todays lovey do generation they expect JESUS to come with coffee and hugs to the world .
HE WONT . ON HIS DAY either we KNEW and FOLLOWED HIM , or wailing begins . Lets hit those bibles shall we .
a9022beb9e68ec1cdbb54ebd9bbba20f.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul and peter both reminded the church about this . GUESS they were self righteous too eh .
Remember when i warned us all that there is a great deceptoin taking hold upon the land and churches .
TAKE HEED it has and it is and it cometh under the guise that it is love but it is NOT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of folks would be calling the JESUS in the bible and those apostels SELF RIGHTEOUS PHARISEES .
Most our churches SURE WOULD . that should scare the socks off anyone . BIBLE TIME folks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A persons fruits will surely be seen . yes indeed .
The fruit of the SPIRIT is in all righteousness , truth and holiness
proving what is ACCEPTABLE TO GOD , not to todays generation . BUT TO GOD . lets remember that well .
Remember when i warned us that a huge deception has taken hold within even churches.
IT HAS . IT surely has .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mikey-for-sure ,

Remember Cliff Notes?

You might find this interesting.

In writing Revelation, John follows the pattern that was used in older apocalyptic writings in the Old Testament (such as the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament, 1 Esdras in the Apocrypha, the Book of Enoch in the Pseudepigrapha, the Assumption of Moses), and many other well known writings, including sections of the Book of Ezekiel in the Old Testament and portions of the Synoptic Gospels. In all of these writings, events appear as though they were predicted long before they actually took place. The revelations are usually through dreams or visions in which coming events are symbolized by strange figures, the meanings of which are sometimes disclosed by an angelic messenger who was sent for that particular purpose. The apocalypses were produced in times of crises, and they were written for the benefit of people who were suffering hardship and privation at the particular time when the writing was done.

Many don't believe God has predestined the world and her people according to God's divine timeline and plan.
I think that a huge portion of his word in both testaments are prophecy proves God's plans ahead of time are, predestination of this world and her people.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe what John saw was what was being released upon the earth in real time. Consider, all those things the horsemen bore is happening on earth to this day.
It began when Jesus ascended = read 1 John ch2

These are cycles that repeat and keep repeating until the Lord returns = there are ebbs and flows of course

The closer we get to the revealing of the 'wicked one' (2 Thess ch2) the more violent the world becomes.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that's an interesting question! Ever consider that the antediluvians had the technology to engineer animals? Dinosaurs of all descriptions for example ......and what about atmospheric change? (climate) bringing on the flood of which the Ark became God's rescue mission?

Re the animals, did they create monsters God never intended to exist?

Did they abuse the technology they developed, eventually threatening their whole reality.....much the same as we are doing today?
This is True