A Place Prepared By God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
God prepared a "place" to protect a group of Christians for the 1260 days of the GT.

Revelation 14: 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The place is Mount Zion in Jerusalem and It is open to all who hear His voice and comes when He "calls".

Joel 2: 32 And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

It is thought by many that this is only for "the Jews." Nothing could be further from the truth. If you will notice, Revelation 14 is found in the Christian Bible not read by Jews. Do you hear His voice?

Guy

lecoop

May 21, 2008
God prepared a "place" to protect a group of Christians for the 1260 days of the GT.

Revelation 14: 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The place is Mount Zion in Jerusalem and It is open to all who hear His voice and comes when He "calls".

Joel 2: 32 And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

It is thought by many that this is only for "the Jews." Nothing could be further from the truth. If you will notice, Revelation 14 is found in the Christian Bible not read by Jews. Do you hear His voice?

Guy

Readers,. this is only a theory, that does not fit the scriptures. Jesus made it clear that those living in Judea flee into the wilderness. Rev. 12 DEFINES the "woman" as ISRAEL, not Christians.

Coop

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Lecoop so true.... here again.... Bad theology, Catholics think the women is Mary, and the supers think its the Church, We are not in the last days... we are in the last seconds ! God does not slumber nor sleep, ITs very Interesting ,when Psalms 83 happens Jordan will be no more and Israel will control the land . Thus making a way for the women to flee into the wilderness when the Abomination of Desolation happens in the temple. When you read about the Ezekiel war God says something very Interesting, On that day I will give GOG a burial place in Israel in the valley of Hamon Gog... do you get it? The valley of Hamon Gog is in JORDAN!.... BUt GOD says its in Israel.... WHY?

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
coop,

You stated: Readers,. this is only a theory, that does not fit the scriptures. Jesus made it clear that those living in Judea flee into the wilderness. Rev. 12 DEFINES the "woman" as ISRAEL, not Christians.

My response: So you are saying that Joel is in error, that there won't be any survivors (that the LORD calls) on Mount Zion in Jerusalem?

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Readers,. this is only a theory, that does not fit the scriptures. Jesus made it clear that those living in Judea flee into the wilderness. Rev. 12 DEFINES the "woman" as ISRAEL, not Christians.

Coop

Coop,
The vast majority of Christians are Israel. Not some replacement theory, by the way, but natural seed Israel. The Christian Nations of the world are made up primarily by The “Lost Tribes” of Israel (God didn’t lose them, they do not know who they are).

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
GuySmith:

The thing is if your not a Pre-Trib Rapture person, then the Scriptures clearly state that WE are going to be kept from the wrath to come. I stated in another thread that where I live, people of all denominations claim that "God sent them to Branson MO" I am surprised that groups that don't focus on Hearing God are claiming this, as they must have heard God.

It was Spoken around 1940 by a prophet that God is going to bring his people to this place at the time of the end. Branson is not the only place though, It's the one I know about, and I have heard others speak about other places. I can't count the number of people that claim this. It is uncanny.

Even my church is made up of 98% from those that came in from all over, and not local. We have a very large Methodist and 2 very large baptist Churches. That have the same thing occurring. (We are the only Word of Faith Church) God called me to come here. I heard him clearly, but it was to attend Church, I thought I really stepped out in faith until meeting other Baptist claiming the same thing.

So, where Rapture people see that they escape these things, may not mean that they are going to leave earth to do so.

This phenomenon has made me re-think my Pre-Trib Rapture belief...... Just by what I see around me. More attend church here in Branson MO than Bransons whole population.

I don't know, I don't have any scripture to support what I am seeing, but it makes sense that God has chosen places for us to be when it all hits the fan.

Jesus Is Lord

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello Brother Mike,

I love that part of the world. My parents used to live in Rogers, Arakansas. In my visits to the area, we would take day trips to Branson, Roaring River (I love the trout fishing), Eureka Springs and the art festivals at War Eagle in October.

I have found a little piece of heaven in the mountains of North Carolina and have since retired there. It has many wonderful qualities just like those in Southeast Missouri. However, as beautiful as they are, niether of these are "the place" prepared by God. Let's just say that I am "waiting" for God's plan to start.

You stated: ....the Scriptures clearly state that WE are going to be kept from the wrath to come.

My response: I agree, the scriptures do say that we will be kept from God's wrath. But nowhere does is say that we will be kept from Satan's wrath, which will be dished out during the Tribulation period.

God's wrath will be poured out on the unsaved world at the end of the Tribulation period, after all Christians have been martyred, all except those which have been preserved by God in His "place" of safety.

You stated: It was Spoken around 1940 by a prophet that God is going to bring his people to this place at the time of the end. Branson is not the only place though, It's the one I know about, and I have heard others speak about other places. I can't count the number of people that claim this. It is uncanny.

My response: In 1940 they didn't have computers, the internet and all the surveilance equipment that the government has access to today. Also, they weren't aware of the holocaust. And if you think that the Ozark Mountains will stop the resolve of the armies of the AC, you should review some of the old holocaust documentaries.

You stated: So, where Rapture people see that they escape these things, may not mean that they are going to leave earth to do so.

My response: I agree.

You stated: This phenomenon has made me re-think my Pre-Trib Rapture belief...... Just by what I see around me. More attend church here in Branson MO than Bransons whole population.

My response: I believe that God has you where He wants you at this time.

You stated: I don't know, I don't have any scripture to support what I am seeing, but it makes sense that God has chosen places for us to be when it all hits the fan.

My response: The reason Israel is called "the promised land" is because it is just that.

Brother Mike, I am not going to try and strong arm you into believing what I see. However, if at any time you wish to discuss the details of this subject, you know how to reach me.

[email protected]

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Thank you Guysmith for your thoughtful comments. I am glad you like Branson. There are many things about Branson that are strange compared to other places I have been.

For example, we never get blasted by cold weather that does damage. It always hits Springfield 30 min north and AR.

During our Copeland meeting 2 years ago, a large ice storm was suppose to hit us very hard. We did not want the Copeland meeting interrupted so we Prayed. Springfield lost power to 40% of their houses, and Arkansas got blasted. On Radar the Storm system split around Branson. These things are hard to not notice. I don't know or care if this is part of End time stuff. Just things lots of Christians here talk about.

Satan's Wrath....................

You made a very interesting comment........... I wonder if the antichrist is just what people want. God said he would turn them over to a reprobate mind, and the AntiChrist is Going to be just the person people will want to follow as his Ideals will be similar to their way of thinking. We escape God's Wrath, but I sort of figured that Satan was part of that plan. Paul, turned that one man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved.

I don't think we need to Worry about Satan. He is gonna have his hands full the way it is. We are also delivered from the powers of darkness. Satan would have killed us by now, if he could. He can't.......... He is already defeated, and this last attempt will be his worse defeat. Remember we are dealing with a fallen angel, and one that is stupid enough to disobey God. He has no standing but with those that will listen to him.

Still interesting to see how this is going to play out though.
Thank you for the E-Mail.
[email protected]

Jesus Is Lord