A prayer and support is needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CRIZ

Sep 20, 2007
You never could have known what joy have I felt when I saw this site on the net. It was a relief to know that there are people out there that I share the same faith with. Though I am in deep distress and could consider myself to be in the darkest event of life, but I know that God will always be with me and will not fail to help me. I just would like to ask for your prayers that I can surpass all the trials and hardships I am currently experiencing. Please help me pray for strength and provision, so that I could be able to sustain and maintain my present self. Please also include in your prayers, that God might use someone to aide and support me in my time of crisis. :pray3::pray3:

adonaicole

Aug 28, 2007
Why does the cricket sing alone in the darkness?He sings for love.Even though it seems like you are in "the darkest event of life", God is using you to make beautiful music that will cheer others on the way. I am praying that you will be a light in the darkness and have perfect peace as God uses you to bless others.

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
here's a poem I feel like sharing that I wrote that may touch this subject but I don't know...In the wilderness where I lay,"God has left me, God has left me!" I say.Day after day and night after night I pray to him to help me in my time of need,but he doesn't answer me.Until one day, an angel appears before meand declares,"who are you to demand of god and why must he answer?"I answered and said,"I have prayed here in the wilderessfor quite a while and I believe God answers prayers."And then the angel spoke one last time.He said, "God answers prayers in his own timeand you my friend haven't waited long enough.by Manuel P. Kelly aka elmo

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
this poem I wrote when I was 17 and now Im 29 nine and since then Ive been searching for God's spirit...and as a result from leaving my family I have recieved God's spirit with no hinderences from my unbelieving family, yet I have one prayer that I would like to share and have others pray with me:I pray that my family will see the light (Jesus) but not only my family but also I want a revival across the world and I will keep praying and doing God's will until he answers my prayer, which is my long-lived dream.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Thank you adonicole and elmo for sharing your faith.My family and I pray for you CRIZ.love, hitomi