A prayer idea

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
488
544
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi,

I just had an idea- I may want to start praying for the local hospital, Hershey Medical Center! I should start praying for the patients for their salvation and healing, wisdom for the doctors, and then bind evil spirits in the hospital and release angels in the hospital in the name of Jesus! There are alot of people in the hospital and especially in the ER that need both salvation and angelic help! Like I said before I have made it a point to release angels alot and I am convinced something happens when I do this, often when I do this I sense the presence of angels about 5 minutes later! I believe releasing angels is scriptural, the scripture says that whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven. We can bind evil spirits, so we must be able to loose something, it would have to be angels!
 

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
488
544
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another idea- almost every day now I go down a whole long list of local churches and I release angels at all of them, like I said I am convinced something happens when I do this! Also when I go to church often I bind all evil spirits in the sanctuary and then release angels in the sanctuary before I walk in the building!
 

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
488
544
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can agree now if you would like!

Lord God we agree right now for Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, PA for Your intervention there! We lift up all patients and employees at the hospital to You and we pray for the salvation and good health of each one! We pray for wisdom for the doctors and nurses to treat each patient and we pray for complete healing of all patients and that all would be able to walk out of the hospital with a clean bill of health! We bind all evil spirits in the hospital and we release angels in the hospital in the name of Jesus! We also pray for the ER especially, that all visitors would receive help from You and also salvation! We bind all evil spirits in the ER at Hershey Med and we release angels in the ER at Hershey Med in the name of Jesus! Thank You God!