A prayer idea

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
488
544
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, I just had an idea- I was praying for a man that was having surgery, I think he is in the operating room right now! I prayed for wisdom for the surgeon and then I bound all evil spirits and released angels in the operating room in the name of Jesus! I have been doing this alot, I am convinced something happens when I do this!
 

quietthinker

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2018
16,179
9,835
113
Sunshine
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Gender
Male
Hey, I just had an idea- I was praying for a man that was having surgery, I think he is in the operating room right now! I prayed for wisdom for the surgeon and then I bound all evil spirits and released angels in the operating room in the name of Jesus! I have been doing this alot, I am convinced something happens when I do this!
I guess God needs you to inform him and tell him what to do!