A Prophecy about SCOTUS and the healing of the land in the USA - Lana Vawser

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, of course the devil is the greatest evil. But this spiritual warfare is being played out here on earth and in the flesh.

The devil is the greatest evil, and who inspires the muslim in his religion? Who inspires the muslim to perform all the terroristic acts that he does?

Had you known the muslim bomber in England who just killed all those people, and were able to stop him, would you? Or would you have just watched and hoped he didn't do it. You may as well just watch, because that is what the western world is doing as they deceive themselves that it is only 'radical islam' that is doing it.

You need to learn something about islam. Peaceful islam is the seed bed from which grows your terrorists. islams goal is to bring every country where they exist under their shariah law. They do it by populating your country with muslims and then once the population is great enough, the hell starts. islam is not just a religion. It is a political state with its own laws governing every aspect of the muslims life. But it comes into other nations under the guise of religion so it can be protected by their freedom of religion.

So, peaceful islam has everyone fooled today. They are good and lawabiding, yet all the while rasing up terrorists. And of course when the terrorist act occurs, then the good muslims in that country are the first to speak out against it. Why, because it is important that they be seen as good. And in islam, the good muslim can lie for his religion. And what does western man do? He believes it. He wants to believe it because he knows his country is not going to do anything about it. But it is a hope in vain. Until western man sees islam as the enemy and not 'radical islam', there is no hope. It is going to continue.

Don't try and mix your responsibility as a believer with the responsibility of your nation. A nation cannot survive by just loving their enemies. If they do that then they are turning their people over to their enemies. And that is what is happening today to western man. He is being turned over to islam. You can witness to the muslims all you like. You can love them. But don't be naive as to what they are.

Stranger

Thanks for making your point of view clear, but I know who they are, but that doesn't mean I gotta treat them that way, muslims aren't a lost cause for God, God can always change them, he has changed a few ISIS leaders even. A nation can survive by loving their enemies, but only with the true kind of Christ-like love that will lead many to Jesus, when that true kind of Christ like-love spreads, it drops the crime rate to nothing or nearly nothing, but there has to be a great move of God for that happen, revival starts in the heart.

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
No its about the TOS I never broke then you did. And I cant see in the bible where Jesus said its ok to high light someone defictioncy????

Filthy, greedy, lying, murdering scumbags are always quick to point the finger, and worse. Like yourself, they aren't concerned about anyone else's terms of service unless it's going to put money in their pockets or bolster their sue, and when they actually find themselves convicted some choose to take their travesty to the next level through mockery and such derision. Admittedly, you only misspelled "ridiculous" and the Book of Daniel has seemed liked a riddle to some and not necessarily because of their lack of reverence for it, but the word "ridiculous" carries with it connotations of "absurd", "insane", and the like. The thing that is really ridiculous, inclusive to such connotations, would be, like others have tried, to prove such charges as you lodge against me; and it is not only ridiculous in that regard, but illegal, too. The basic problem with most forum engine terms of service is that most users are not aware that the "kill switch" mentality written into them is purely a safety feature from the power companies standpoint : power providers do not want to be sued by internet providers, and internet providers pass this on to internet users. Now that isn't really much of a problem until anyone tries to enforce those same sanctions against the Source of the power, and/or even one of His messengers.

An amazing thing about this weekend is that those versions of the Holy Bible which translate to "the powers of heaven shall be moved" are at a major "turning point" (David Jeremiah's titled broadcast series). Today, that moving is going past the 50% mark, God is insuring Heaven not only for His resurrected saints, but for, as St. Paul wrote in a letter to the Thessalonikans, "we the living". The insurance moving will be complete at the end of the next Liturgical Year, at approximately the end of November, 2018 A.D., at which time there will only be about 30 days remaining until the Three Days of Darkness begin.

I didn't respond so to necessarily condemn at this point, but to bring out some finer points regarding prophecy, and even to support you in your effort to grasp the use of the English language.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Filthy, greedy, lying, murdering scumbags are always quick to point the finger, and worse. Like yourself, they aren't concerned about anyone else's terms of service unless it's going to put money in their pockets or bolster their sue, and when they actually find themselves convicted some choose to take their travesty to the next level through mockery and such derision. Admittedly, you only misspelled "ridiculous" and the Book of Daniel has seemed liked a riddle to some and not necessarily because of their lack of reverence for it, but the word "ridiculous" carries with it connotations of "absurd", "insane", and the like. The thing that is really ridiculous, inclusive to such connotations, would be, like others have tried, to prove such charges as you lodge against me; and it is not only ridiculous in that regard, but illegal, too. The basic problem with most forum engine terms of service is that most users are not aware that the "kill switch" mentality written into them is purely a safety feature from the power companies standpoint : power providers do not want to be sued by internet providers, and internet providers pass this on to internet users. Now that isn't really much of a problem until anyone tries to enforce those same sanctions against the Source of the power, and/or even one of His messengers.

An amazing thing about this weekend is that those versions of the Holy Bible which translate to "the powers of heaven shall be moved" are at a major "turning point" (David Jeremiah's titled broadcast series). Today, that moving is going past the 50% mark, God is insuring Heaven not only for His resurrected saints, but for, as St. Paul wrote in a letter to the Thessalonikans, "we the living". The insurance moving will be complete at the end of the next Liturgical Year, at approximately the end of November, 2018 A.D., at which time there will only be about 30 days remaining until the Three Days of Darkness begin.

I didn't respond so to necessarily condemn at this point, but to bring out some finer points regarding prophecy, and even to support you in your effort to grasp the use of the English language.
Well it all looks like a joke to me. As i said at the start so funny to see this much tripe and specualtion with NO solid foundation.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pay attention. I said the muslims are the greatest evil in the world because they are numerically and 'financially' able to put their hate into action. The muslims didn't become a world problem until the oil crisis in the 70's. Then they got rich. Now their wealth can fuel their hate.

Stranger
Oh and the world backed are not lol. And the world leaders hate started long before that.

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Well it all looks like a joke to me. As i said at the start so funny to see this much tripe and specualtion with NO solid foundation.
There is solid foundation, but humans have a quality at times of using selective listening, choosing to ignore facts in lieu of something that is more appealing to them at the time. There has been a specific sequence of events that has led to the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel which was closed and sealed, and as the closing and sealing involved an angel (Daniel 12:4 & 9), so has the opening and unsealing. It is more amazing than all the James Bond and similar fiction stories combined because it was really closed and sealed to be opened and unsealed at the foretold time. The prophecy was written so that people would have to put aside (away) their hatred, grudges, whims of fancy, and that sort of thing in order to understand it. There are now 581 days remaining of the very cleansing that Jesus Christ does with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is solid foundation, but humans have a quality at times of using selective listening, choosing to ignore facts in lieu of something that is more appealing to them at the time. There has been a specific sequence of events that has led to the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel which was closed and sealed, and as the closing and sealing involved an angel (Daniel 12:4 & 9), so has the opening and unsealing. It is more amazing than all the James Bond and similar fiction stories combined because it was really closed and sealed to be opened and unsealed at the foretold time. The prophecy was written so that people would have to put aside (away) their hatred, grudges, whims of fancy, and that sort of thing in order to understand it. There are now 581 days remaining of the very cleansing that Jesus Christ does with the Holy Spirit and fire.
And you get that from where?

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
There is one more thing I'd like to add to this thread regarding the word "Scotus" and coming to observe a black scoter recently, which is North America's only all black duck. He (she?) was around the pond for a while a few weeks ago and then decided to dine elsewhere, I hope such creatures survive the final turmoil. I could also add about my plans for a scooter recently, yet all these other things seem to dwarf in comparison to how and what God has shown me regarding these last days.

And you get that from where?

Sword, God is the cause of all things.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is one more thing I'd like to add to this thread regarding the word "Scotus" and coming to observe a black scoter recently, which is North America's only all black duck. He (she?) was around the pond for a while a few weeks ago and then decided to dine elsewhere, I hope such creatures survive the final turmoil. I could also add about my plans for a scooter recently, yet all these other things seem to dwarf in comparison to how and what God has shown me regarding these last days.

Sword, God is the cause of all things.
Maybe the qustion is to much for you??????????????

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and the world backed are not lol. And the world leaders hate started long before that.

What is this supposed to mean.

You made the claim that money is the root of all evil . I said that islam is the greatest evil in the world today. And it just so happens it agrees with 'money is the root of all evil', as islam was not a problem till the oil crisis in the 70's and they got rich. Fits perfectly, you see?

So, what does this remark of yours mean?

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You made the claim that money is the root of all evil
Eh I think you will find it was God not me.
Do you still not recognise scripture even with the book and chapter and verse?

Oh and the world backers are not lol. And the world leaders hatred started long before that.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eh I think you will find it was God not me.
Do you still not recognise scripture even with the book and chapter and verse?

Oh and the world backers are not lol. And the world leaders hatred started long before that.

So, again, what does this remark of yours mean? What does it have to do with money being the root of all evil?

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So, again, what does this remark of yours mean? What does it have to do with money being the root of all evil?

Stranger
Well lets clarify if you know the scripture or not shall we?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Or you don't like the answer.
You never gave me an answer. Your talking nonsense. I asked a simple question. where do you read about all the stuff you are printing here.

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
You never gave me an answer. Your talking nonsense. I asked a simple question. where do you read about all the stuff you are printing here.
But I have given you a very detailed answer, but you haven't read the details via supplied links; and had you given it good time and care it wouldn't be nonsense to you. The Book of Daniel is written in such a way that in order to understand the end time prophecies it contains one must love even whom Jesus calls "the least of my brothers". Thus, in such regard, the end time prophecies hinge upon Daniel 11:21 and a change of heart (repentance). One can no longer despise that king foretold in any way, shape, or form of hatred as foretold. If this is a loving community, that shouldn't be so complicated of a thing to do, nor behold. This means no more false accusations, thefts, murder, etc. from members and moderation such as the crap about "terms of service" violations. (Note that when Christianity Board had their chance in Court to prove such statements, they failed to do so, only indulging themselves in the further corruptions of racketeering; conversation is over concerning that with two counts of obstruction of justice lodged against the prosecution at least until restitution is made to my satisfaction.) The mass apostasy foretold by St. Paul in the New Testament of the Holy Bible is real sin, real crime. Just look at its effect upon the most recent presidential election, that the people's choice in a democracy has been denied the people from Heaven's throne.

God Himself has led me, as that foretold king of Daniel 11:21, to the key that has led to the countdown (countup) to the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, December 29, 2018 A.D. Things really started to take shape on November 8, 2012 A.D., the day when, officially, Daniel 11:40 was fulfilled. This is a very important point because aside from the necessity to be loving, Daniel 11:40 contains the words, "the time of the end", also found only in Daniel 12:9.

When Daniel 11:40 is fulfilled, then, it serves as a self contained confirmation of "the time of the end".

The further specifics of calculation were given as an answer to my public prayer during session of the Court of Common Pleas in Chester County, Pennsylvania in the first half of 2013 A.D. There is no way that anyone cannot rub elbows with this in some way, shape, or form.

The passing (death) of one of the kings of Persia foretold in Daniel 11:2 served in another prophecy from the 16th century as a time key : a 3 year, 7 month duration according to the Roman calendar which led to the start of the 3 year, 7 month lunar duration (1,290 days) of Daniel 12:11. We are now in a continuation of that counting which concludes December 29, 2018 A.D., the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But like the churches there are shed loads to the tune of between 35.000 and 55,000 and they all think they are correct. so this prophesy malarking is exactly the same. Who cares what peroid were in . Get on with the commision you will have no fruit in this garbage. You were not called to spend time on this. The only thing that will stand is what passes through the fire. You think when Jesus retruns you will be saying see I told you so lol. Why are you not doing what you were told to do?

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason why you have felt that strong presence is because "the end", as foretold by Jesus Christ, is to occur during President Trump's presidential term.

It seems like it just might be. But there could also be a scenario where his term would end suddenly right as the "last day" events begin. He'll have to be out of DC when Trumpette #1 falls, and "they" will not escape.

But for those who choose to do so, you only have 583 days remaining, then . . .

That just sounds like a fig tree calculation, 1948 + 70 = 2018. Have you any other empirical that would serve to validate this simple calculation.

The insurance moving will be complete at the end of the next Liturgical Year, at approximately the end of November, 2018 A.D., at which time there will only be about 30 days remaining until the Three Days of Darkness begin.

While I've come to a similar "days remaining" countdown, I'm skeptical of the mechanism that seems to be generating yours. The Three Days of Darkness? When I Google it I find the Wikipedia page of private revelation:

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769–1837) is the most known seer of the Three Days of Darkness and describes the event in this way:

"There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms.[2]

Marie-Julie Jahenny (1850-1941), known as the "Breton Stigmatist", expanded upon the story of the Three Days of Darkness, saying that it will occur on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday when all of Hell will be let loose to strike at those outside their homes and those without a lit blessed candle of 100% pure wax.[3]
Three Days of Darkness - Wikipedia

Pure wax candles that are blessed by a priest has not been on my list. But then again, neither has garlic, holy water and crosses made of pure silver. It all just has the ring of a stale Fisher Price Fatima style catechism in an erroneous era of eschatology.

Sorry man :)

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
But like the churches there are shed loads to the tune of between 35.000 and 55,000 and they all think they are correct.

And likewise, I'm going to return the favor and ask you, where do you come up with this garbage?

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
While I've come to a similar "days remaining" countdown, I'm skeptical of the mechanism that seems to be generating yours.

I've known every king foretold in Daniel 11 personally. I've laughed, cried, eaten, and drank with them. I've been through things that would probably make you vomit just reading of them. But it is amazing grace in action.

There is a lot written about the Three Days of Darkness, and those writings must also be tried.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And likewise, I'm going to return the favor and ask you, where do you come up with this garbage?
If you cant give a striaght answer like Jesus would then I cant take you serious. That is not unreasonable .