A prophecy for the world and for his bride

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An anger boils and rises inside me it fills me to the brim and even scares me and so I asked the Lord if I was to write for I can feel something inside
A word is written in my heart and though I fear to write it I do so in hopes to follow his will.
Listen oh doers of evil cower of wicked in heart for the day of your fall is at hand, how you live in deceit and drink and recoice behind your closed doors saying to each other we have won we have power we are God's and will reshape this world in our image, how blind and how foolish you people of evil are how you see a clear path to your ways and yet fail to see the twisted ways you will travel how you lack to see the stumbling rock in front of your own feet. You shall fall and be devastated you shall weep and lick your wounds you dogs of folly.

You will know my fury and it will consume you and the whole earth as a fire of unending torture my wrath will be your name my anger shall be your of your own doing oh blind and evil men. How the Lord laughs at your foolshness how the heavens and the heavenly bodies sit silent and still in the waves of anger and fire that exceeds from the Lord how the stars tremble and the galaxies dare not utter a sound. laugh and rejoice oh wicked and evil people for it shall be short lived and you will reap what you have sown in full laugh and drink oh planners of filth for I will place a heavy hammer upon your arrogant heads

And to you oh Prophets who claim to speak my name and my words, how dare you use my name in such vanity how dare you claim to speak my lips while leading my children astray, you wolves who I despise will be shown no mercy for the words you have spoken and you continue to do so with utter blatancy as you build and build upon yourself speaking a voice that is not my own and yet believing fully for you speak your master words and know not the wool over your eyes for you are not my sheep and know not my voice yet your hearts speak only for yourselves and you do so for self gain

I shall bring upon you a spirit of deceit and agony and shall make you suffer greatly for the children you have misguided and fooled you whores of Babalon you dogs of reapers and death you shall bear the company of my wrath and my anger for you have forsekn your God and turned your hearts to the wicked and filthy and have dared to misuse my name and have dared to speak my voice when I have spoken not for the Lord on high shall not be mocked and he shall reap his vengeance

For my beloved ones know that my anger and my wrath is very soon to befall the world you will see the horrors of my anger and fury upon a wicked generation fire blood and darkness shall soon encase the entire lives of humanity such as never seen before in the history of creation but you my children shall be covered and safe I shall hold you in my arms and cover your heads in my bosom for my anger is not for you and fear shall not overtake, for every level of intensity that the world will receive in my angery and fury you will recieve the warmth and beauty of my love.

My heart longs to hold you and my face is shining with joy in you for I have seen and known the longing in your hearts for me with such deep affection and desire a hunger and craving that drives you to insanity you care not for the things of this world and only i am in your hearts eyes. weep in the nights alone no longer my loves hunger and thirst in the day no longer my treasures for I am now unleashing my wrath and anger and in doing so I will rescue you and give you all that you have longed for in full so much so that if it were possible it would overtake even your own king for the depth and richness of what you will recieve is beyond your imagining

Wake your spirits and open your minds and hearts look for me and know that I am coming know that the rushing winds of coming will sweep the feet of the nations and rejoice when you feel this wind for it shall carry you into the heavens where I am and where you will burried in my heart and love for all eternity mark the words I have spoken my children and let your hearts not wonder if or when let them not be concerned with doctrine or your own thinking of my timing and coming for you will see the sudden and instant coming and I will come in a flash as lightning

Reactions: lforrest

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowing the terror of the LORD we persaude men . The LORD alone is our hope and our salvation .
Point all to Christ and stay glued in those bibles . Learning that Christ and all sound doctrine well .
For the DAY of the LORD shall surely come and once the Door is shut its too late .
So point all to Christ , while there still be time to do so .

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowing the terror of the LORD we persaude men . The LORD alone is our hope and our salvation .
Point all to Christ and stay glued in those bibles . Learning that Christ and all sound doctrine well .
For the DAY of the LORD shall surely come and once the Door is shut its too late .
So point all to Christ , while there still be time to do so .
Agreed, to be honest I was hesitant posting this as it is not my usual type of writing usually he uses me to write more beautiful and encouraging things but the rage and boiling anger inside wouldn't go away until i wrote it out i think it is safe to say he is not happy with the state of the world

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed, to be honest I was hesitant posting this as it is not my usual type of writing usually he uses me to write more beautiful and encouraging things but the rage and boiling anger inside wouldn't go away until i wrote it out i think it is safe to say he is not happy with the state of the world
We must warn as well as encourage my friend . Time is running out my friend .

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible must be put back at the forefront of Churches and fast .
A massive delusion has grown and the many are being deceived .
Yes the bible but using the bible correctly. The issue i have seen in churches isn't the lack of bible usage it is the misuse of the bible, we allow our own interpretations our own beliefs our own doctrines decide what scripture says not the other way around i have seen many misuse twist and cherry pick verse after verse to fit their own agendas and doctrines

I have seen scripture used as a weapon used to mock and tear down i have seen it used to simply prove others wrong. But the word of God is holy and sacred it is not a toy for us to do as we please and should be treated with the utmost respect, time is running out and people need to wake up and buckle down before the timer ruins out

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes the bible but using the bible correctly. The issue i have seen in churches isn't the lack of bible usage it is the misuse of the bible, we allow our own interpretations our own beliefs our own doctrines decide what scripture says not the other way around i have seen many misuse twist and cherry pick verse after verse to fit their own agendas and doctrines

I have seen scripture used as a weapon used to mock and tear down i have seen it used to simply prove others wrong. But the word of God is holy and sacred it is not a toy for us to do as we please and should be treated with the utmost respect, time is running out and people need to wake up and buckle down before the timer ruins out
@Cross8527 As Acts 20 says, quoting Paul speaking to the Ephesians elders, 'Feed the flock of God'.....

The Lord's people really do need the Word of God constantly...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An anger boils and rises inside me it fills me to the brim and even scares me and so I asked the Lord if I was to write for I can feel something inside
A word is written in my heart and though I fear to write it I do so in hopes to follow his will.
Listen oh doers of evil cower of wicked in heart for the day of your fall is at hand, how you live in deceit and drink and recoice behind your closed doors saying to each other we have won we have power we are God's and will reshape this world in our image, how blind and how foolish you people of evil are how you see a clear path to your ways and yet fail to see the twisted ways you will travel how you lack to see the stumbling rock in front of your own feet. You shall fall and be devastated you shall weep and lick your wounds you dogs of folly.

You will know my fury and it will consume you and the whole earth as a fire of unending torture my wrath will be your name my anger shall be your of your own doing oh blind and evil men. How the Lord laughs at your foolshness how the heavens and the heavenly bodies sit silent and still in the waves of anger and fire that exceeds from the Lord how the stars tremble and the galaxies dare not utter a sound. laugh and rejoice oh wicked and evil people for it shall be short lived and you will reap what you have sown in full laugh and drink oh planners of filth for I will place a heavy hammer upon your arrogant heads

And to you oh Prophets who claim to speak my name and my words, how dare you use my name in such vanity how dare you claim to speak my lips while leading my children astray, you wolves who I despise will be shown no mercy for the words you have spoken and you continue to do so with utter blatancy as you build and build upon yourself speaking a voice that is not my own and yet believing fully for you speak your master words and know not the wool over your eyes for you are not my sheep and know not my voice yet your hearts speak only for yourselves and you do so for self gain

I shall bring upon you a spirit of deceit and agony and shall make you suffer greatly for the children you have misguided and fooled you whores of Babalon you dogs of reapers and death you shall bear the company of my wrath and my anger for you have forsekn your God and turned your hearts to the wicked and filthy and have dared to misuse my name and have dared to speak my voice when I have spoken not for the Lord on high shall not be mocked and he shall reap his vengeance

For my beloved ones know that my anger and my wrath is very soon to befall the world you will see the horrors of my anger and fury upon a wicked generation fire blood and darkness shall soon encase the entire lives of humanity such as never seen before in the history of creation but you my children shall be covered and safe I shall hold you in my arms and cover your heads in my bosom for my anger is not for you and fear shall not overtake, for every level of intensity that the world will receive in my angery and fury you will recieve the warmth and beauty of my love.

My heart longs to hold you and my face is shining with joy in you for I have seen and known the longing in your hearts for me with such deep affection and desire a hunger and craving that drives you to insanity you care not for the things of this world and only i am in your hearts eyes. weep in the nights alone no longer my loves hunger and thirst in the day no longer my treasures for I am now unleashing my wrath and anger and in doing so I will rescue you and give you all that you have longed for in full so much so that if it were possible it would overtake even your own king for the depth and richness of what you will recieve is beyond your imagining

Wake your spirits and open your minds and hearts look for me and know that I am coming know that the rushing winds of coming will sweep the feet of the nations and rejoice when you feel this wind for it shall carry you into the heavens where I am and where you will burried in my heart and love for all eternity mark the words I have spoken my children and let your hearts not wonder if or when let them not be concerned with doctrine or your own thinking of my timing and coming for you will see the sudden and instant coming and I will come in a flash as lightning
The spirit of anger? I can only discern the Lord by the Holy Spirit fruits (Galatians 5:22-23)

Reactions: marks

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord is not angry, he is gentle, he is love. But at the same time if you reject him you will see a side of him that is pure terror. The old testament was a warning. The LORD is metal.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The spirit of anger? I can only discern the Lord by the Holy Spirit fruits (Galatians 5:22-23)
Yes even God has anger that is made clear inscripture. Remember that not all prophecies are going to be soft and ear tickling loving and encouraging

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There seems to be a direct correlation between how close someone is to God, and how quickly they can anger him and expect to see consequences for their action or inaction.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There seems to be a direct correlation between how close someone is to God, and how quickly they can anger him and expect to see consequences for their action or inaction.
I would agree i have gone full out in anger at him on occasion and the worse i got was some things moving in response that was enough to shut me up i hope i never see his nagry side

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD uses HIS WORD as prophesy to a lost and dying world. There are no prophets in today's time and no Apostles,none can meet the criteria for these services !

The word does speak of the wrath and judgement that he will pour out on this perverse,wicked generation. Yet GOD still shines forth HIS AMAZING LOVE for mankind and it is his desire that NONE perish.

There is no NEW WORD from God He has spoken through His Son and his Apostles to this last ppl before his second coming.

I just posted about your healing, but now I am praying for YOUR SPIRITUAL SIGHT. I sense your anger and your judgement.

May God's will be done in ALL our lives.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD uses HIS WORD as prophesy to a lost and dying world. There are no prophets in today's time and no Apostles,none can meet the criteria for these services !

The word does speak of the wrath and judgement that he will pour out on this perverse,wicked generation. Yet GOD still shines forth HIS AMAZING LOVE for mankind and it is his desire that NONE perish.

There is no NEW WORD from God He has spoken through His Son and his Apostles to this last ppl before his second coming.

I just posted about your healing, but now I am praying for YOUR SPIRITUAL SIGHT. I sense your anger and your judgement.

Tell me where in scripture does it say that there will be no more prophets in the end times?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John wrote Revelations, end of the bible,furthermore youre just paraphrasing and rambling about things in Gods word.
I would be careful how I handle the word,it might come back to slice you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d The Word of God is truly sufficient! :)

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John wrote Revelations, end of the bible,furthermore youre just paraphrasing and rambling about things in Gods word.
I would be careful how I handle the word,it might come back to slice you.
lET ME ASK YOU THIS, IF gOD GAVE YOU SOMETHING TO SAY TO SOMEONE WOULD YOU NOT LISTEN TO HIM AND SPEAK IT? i KNOW HIS VOICE VERY WELL AND I FOLLOW THE FLOW OF THE SPIRIT i SPEAK WHAT IS PLACED ON MY HEART KNOWING THE DANGERS OF BEING CALLED A FALSE PROPHET OR BEING ATTACKED BY OTHERS YET i DO IT ANYWAYS. dO YOU THINK i SAY THESE THINGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE DANGERS OF IT? aNYONE CLAIMING TO BE A PROPHET ANYONE WHO SPEAKS ON HIS BEHALF MORE THAN ANYONE WILL NE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE WORDS THEY SPEAK AND FOR CLAIMING TO SPEAK ON HIS BEHALF, THEY MORE SO THAN ANYONE WILL KNOW HIS WRATH FOR MISLEADING AND MISGUIDING HIS SHEEP WITH VAIN IMAGINATIONS AND UTTERANCES OF THEIR OWN DESIGN IN FACT THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE SEATED IN HIS FIERY ANGER FOR SUCH PEOPLE i KNOW ALL THIS AND SHARE IN HIS ANGER FOR SUCH THINGS YET i SPEAK ON THIS ANYWAYS WITHOUT FEAR.

i DO SO WITHOUT FEAR SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FLOW OF THE SPIRIT, WHEN ONE FOLLOWS THE FLOW THERE IS NO FEAR IT JUST COMES NATURALLY THE WORDS JUST POUR OUT OF YOU YOU CANNOT GET THEM OUT FAST ENOUGH THEY BUBBLE FROM INSIDE YOU AND BURST OUT AND YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT OUT AS FAST AS YPOU CAN BECAUSE IT JUST POURS OUT OF YOU.
iF i BY SPEAKING THESE THINGS AM A FALSE PROPHET THEN I WILL PAY THE PRICE BUT IF BY SPEAKING THEM WAS OBEYING HIM THEN I WAS FOLLOWING THE SPIRIT. nOW IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT WHAT I HAVE PROPHESIED IS NOT OF gOD THEN PLEASE DO SO BUT IF YOU CANNOT THEN IT IS ONLY YOUR OWN OPINION THAT DENIES IT'S ORIGIN

Sorry cap lock was on

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cross8527

A prophet hears from God a new judgement or warning against the world and his ppl..
For thousands of years God chose only to speak to the world through his son, Jesus, that the world might be SAVED from the Father's judgements. John 3:17

1 Cor.1:25-28 ( in context)
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
For ye see your calling, brethern, how that not many wise men after the flesh not many mighty not many noble ARE CALLED:
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things that are mighty;
And base things of the world and things which are despised,hath God chosen,yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS ?

There are NO modern day prophets called by God. He spoke through his son and by his Son's Apostles ,then he became silent against the world EXCEPT BY HIS WORD AND HIS SPIRIT!

We ARE in the end days and many spirits are about especially that ole devil. We are told not to follow other spirits but only the Spirit of God, whom identifies and teaches of the son. THIS WAS THE LAST OF PROPHETS THAT SPOKE OF GOD, HIS REWARDS AND HIS JUDGEMENTS.

I'm sorry but you would have done better to have just put Book and Chapter down from the word rather than the way you have done.
I'm also sorry but you are no prophet; ideations of grandeur, possibly but not a prophet !

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cross8527

A prophet hears from God a new judgement or warning against the world and his ppl..
For thousands of years God chose only to speak to the world through his son, Jesus, that the world might be SAVED from the Father's judgements. John 3:17

1 Cor.1:25-28 ( in context)
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
For ye see your calling, brethern, how that not many wise men after the flesh not many mighty not many noble ARE CALLED:
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things that are mighty;
And base things of the world and things which are despised,hath God chosen,yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS ?

There are NO modern day prophets called by God. He spoke through his son and by his Son's Apostles ,then he became silent against the world EXCEPT BY HIS WORD AND HIS SPIRIT!

We ARE in the end days and many spirits are about especially that ole devil. We are told not to follow other spirits but only the Spirit of God, whom identifies and teaches of the son. THIS WAS THE LAST OF PROPHETS THAT SPOKE OF GOD, HIS REWARDS AND HIS JUDGEMENTS.

I'm sorry but you would have done better to have just put Book and Chapter down from the word rather than the way you have done.
I'm also sorry but you are no prophet; ideations of grandeur, possibly but not a prophet !
I'm sorry but the verses you showed, how exactly do they prove there are no more prophets? The prophecy given speaks of several things not just his judgement but his judgement is coming on the world I have no need to vouch for this as anyone who knows where we are in the end times would surely know this however the verses you showed do not speak of prophets or prophecy nor do they deny or condemn it but do you know what scripture does say about it?

Acts 2:16-21
But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel: “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy. And I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke; the sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.

Now you say there are no prophets scripture says otherwuise personally I don't care to be called a prophet i simply followed the spirits leading you can call me a servant a fool a child of God a prophet whatever i am a child of God first and foremost and whatever else i am in him second. However it is true i walk in the gift of prophecy so I carry the burden and responsibility of the words spoken and the cost of it if i speak of my own vain imaginations . But if you cannot prove this prophecy is not from God then again you only have your oinion I can stand on the word of God can you?