A request in service to God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if you have a list of everyone that has been banned from this community over the years. My guess is that you have banned a LOT of spammers and perhaps don't differentiate between them and poorly-behaving Christians.

I would like to encourage you, if possible, to reach out to those who were BANNED and were bonafide people (as opposed to a bot or a spammer) who behaved poorly in this community in order to offer them the opportunity to return again to this community.

Also, if possible, I encourage you NOT to ban anybody from having the ability to read posts in this community. Everyone should always retain the ability to read and hopefully understand the good news of God's word from quality posters here who are gifted with discernment.

Thank you for your time and consideration and may God continue to bless us all!

2 Samuel 14:14, ESV: We must all die; we are like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again. But God will not take away life, and he devises means so that the banished one will not remain an outcast.